Stalk Talk!

luna65

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If THAT doesn't merit some hints, there's no hope for MANkind.

Huh. The Boy isn't responding. This bodes ill for the future of our species. And for guys, too.

Huh. The Boy isn't responding. This bodes ill for the future of our species. And for guys, too.

Dude. You ARE one-o-the family!!! B) As for our Naughty Jester, I am officially declaring this a form of foreplay.

You think? Maybe...? :heart:

Oh, and :ph34r:

this lack of clues has turned my stalk into sulkeroni and cheese! In the manner of a spoilt child i'm taking my ball, and going home to watch grey's. Except i'm already home in bed with coffee and coffee cake. For breakfast.

I think this is going to mean sleepstalking.

But seeing as how I believe that such a fine gesture was made...even if I CAN'T BLOODY SEE IT...I'll reciprocate. After all, I'm a big believer in reciprocation. And of reciprocating said reciprocation, and so on...

One of our special blends this month contains hints of rosehips and jasmine (jasmine being one of my favorite scents ever. Have been known to open the Jester's Lair for a woman wearing such a fragrance), along with a whisper of hazelnut. There are a few other elements included in this particular scent, designed to give focus, judicious thought and powerful self-confidence.

Never let it be said that the Naughty Jester doesn't give as good as he gets....some would say even better. :666:

"Women send him pictures of their cosmically awesome cleavage for hints of the Love Potion descriptions for August."

Let's see the Dos Equis Guy top THAT!!

No one can. You are LEGEND. And to think I was going to bribe you with coffee and a pic of my fav boob, Fred Willard.

YOU NJ ARE SOLID GOLD!