Jump to content

Recommended Posts

40 minutes ago, Potion Master said:

Hello!!! Apologies for being so scarce lately.  We've been moving and my computer died right after I finished the last collection. Didn't want to buy a new one before I had a place to put it in my new office! 

 

The answer is YES, there will be a Pherotine and it's going to be spectacular but it's also going to be late.  Spectacular because Dr Stone is making us a bunch of brand new blends to replace everything we've lost from our old supplier. I'm so excited for these as there is no one on earth better than Stone and he finally found time to formulate for us again. The man is insanely busy and flies all around the country constantly so getting his undivided attention is a rare and special thing! He's making us new formulations for Super Sexy and Bang, Gotcha, Popularity, and Girl/Girl. As well as replenishing our whole supply of single molecules so I can formulate too. They are supposed to arrive around the end of January. And since my perfume ingredients are currently all packed away, the realistic release date for the Pherotine collection looks like it will be sometime in March. 

 

But let me tell you, your jaws will drop when you see our new LP castle. You'll want to start saving your pennies for a pilgrimage to Portland.  The place can be described as nothing less than MAGICAL!!! 

 

Pictures to follow soon!  

New versions of the pheros of days gone by! 😀 Woot! I've been missing Super Sexy! 

 

I hope that other than the computer crash, the move is going flawlessly for you! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay! @Potion Master  :thank-you:

I knew you were working on Bang & Gotcha, as soon as people mentioned the Pherotines, I guessed we'd be hearing about it soon. We all really do need that Gotcha! I'm glad you're also working on the others with the famous Dr. Stone. I still have unopened pherotines (but not Gotcha) from the past two years! I'll have to break them out and use them to justify buying more. :rolleyes: I always need the CB, too. It's really best for me in pherotine variant, for portability and I haven't yet found a perfect CB scent.

 

I know it's a loooong time away, but I bet there will be some amazing new scents to pair with these new/old pheros in the spring and summer. Thanks again!

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Potion Master said:

Hello!!! Apologies for being so scarce lately.  We've been moving and my computer died right after I finished the last collection. Didn't want to buy a new one before I had a place to put it in my new office! 

 

The answer is YES, there will be a Pherotine and it's going to be spectacular but it's also going to be late.  Spectacular because Dr Stone is making us a bunch of brand new blends to replace everything we've lost from our old supplier. I'm so excited for these as there is no one on earth better than Stone and he finally found time to formulate for us again. The man is insanely busy and flies all around the country constantly so getting his undivided attention is a rare and special thing! He's making us new formulations for Super Sexy and Bang, Gotcha, Popularity, and Girl/Girl. As well as replenishing our whole supply of single molecules so I can formulate too. They are supposed to arrive around the end of January. And since my perfume ingredients are currently all packed away, the realistic release date for the Pherotine collection looks like it will be sometime in March. 

 

But let me tell you, your jaws will drop when you see our new LP castle. You'll want to start saving your pennies for a pilgrimage to Portland.  The place can be described as nothing less than MAGICAL!!! 

 

Pictures to follow soon!  

 

I am glad the new location is working out so well! 

 

Oh my goodness. I did not think Pherotine could get any better, but it just did! I am so pumped!!! Old favorites, but with new formulations, so it will include all the fun of trying them out all over again. :DDD  I am curious to see if there will be any differences in reactions. I swear I get as much, if not more, fun testing pheros as using them. And a replacement for Bang, I could weep with joy. It really is my desert isle phero. Looking forward to all the new fragrances to go with them, too. It is going to be well worth the wait.

 

Now, I just have to get to work finalizing what to get this month.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Potion Master said:

Hello!!! Apologies for being so scarce lately.  We've been moving and my computer died right after I finished the last collection. Didn't want to buy a new one before I had a place to put it in my new office! 

 

The answer is YES, there will be a Pherotine and it's going to be spectacular but it's also going to be late.  Spectacular because Dr Stone is making us a bunch of brand new blends to replace everything we've lost from our old supplier. I'm so excited for these as there is no one on earth better than Stone and he finally found time to formulate for us again. The man is insanely busy and flies all around the country constantly so getting his undivided attention is a rare and special thing! He's making us new formulations for Super Sexy and Bang, Gotcha, Popularity, and Girl/Girl. As well as replenishing our whole supply of single molecules so I can formulate too. They are supposed to arrive around the end of January. And since my perfume ingredients are currently all packed away, the realistic release date for the Pherotine collection looks like it will be sometime in March. 

 

But let me tell you, your jaws will drop when you see our new LP castle. You'll want to start saving your pennies for a pilgrimage to Portland.  The place can be described as nothing less than MAGICAL!!! 

 

Pictures to follow soon!  

:wizard::banana058::wizard:  (*whispers* What she said about the new LP castle!!!!! ^^^^) 

......................................................................................................................................(*scuttles away quietly cackling wildly*)........................................

Link to post
Share on other sites

Gotcha!!!!! Yay!!!! And new blends to play with too! Awesome!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Congratulations on the move, @Potion Master!  I hope that one day I will be able to visit the shop.  I have been rationing Bang, Super Sexy, and Gotcha and am beyond excited to try the new pheros during Pherotine! ❤

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ElizabethOSP said:

:wizard::banana058::wizard:  (*whispers* What she said about the new LP castle!!!!! ^^^^) 

......................................................................................................................................(*scuttles away quietly cackling wildly*)........................................

 

Yeah I heard about what you're up to over there, lady. :P

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, luna65 said:

 

Yeah I heard about what you're up to over there, lady. :P

:pirate291: Mmmmmwwahahahahaaaaaaa!!! :banana011::burning-heart:

Have you heard about how much I looooove old wood...?

*gigglesnort*

But really.

Heh.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I want to visit the castle! I had my sights on Halloween time but my man took me to New Mexico for a gig he was working (and a show I didn't want to miss.)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

They're coming back!!  I'm so glad.  I'm hoarding.  I find that if I know I can't get something anymore, then I just don't use it at all (because I can't get it anymore).  And that is just a crazy way to live.  So, I can start phero'ing it up again.  More Mara's Rocket Fuel, I hope!  That's the one I was most sad to never get again.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/28/2020 at 8:56 PM, hedgehog said:

Ooh almost forgot! Paging @Alice Wonderland Super Sexy is coming back!  I remember you were looking for it in trades!

 

@hedgehog You have no idea how happy you just made me!!! I have a quarter bottle left and I've been rationing it.   Cannot wait! You're so sweet for remembering, much appreciated 💜

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/6/2020 at 9:33 PM, SirenSong said:

  I'm hoarding.  I find that if I know I can't get something anymore, then I just don't use it at all (because I can't get it anymore).  And that is just a crazy way to live.  So, I can start phero'ing it up again.  

 

Same. I have a tendency to not wear the things I really love. The more I love something, the more reluctant I am to wear it. When I finally get stern with myself and put it on, I am so happy, though.

 

I'm practically giddy with the prospect of wearing Bang regularly again.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

 

@hedgehog You have no idea how happy you just made me!!! I have a quarter bottle left and I've been rationing it.   Cannot wait! You're so sweet for remembering, much appreciated 💜

Happy to help, now you can slather with abandon! 😊 I’m excited to try it - I’m hoping Mara’s Rocket Fuel comes back because I always wanted to try that too! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 months later...

I've been stalking the forum to find out too,BV. I was told  there would be an announcement 'soonish'. :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, cheeseburger79 said:

I've been stalking the forum to find out too,BV. I was told  there would be an announcement 'soonish'. :)

 

Glad I'm not the only one! I was wondering why more people weren't asking

Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe it started right after Mara’s first Friday party last August, maybe. Or maybe a week after that. So my guess is 5-6 weeks from now. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello! I am waiting for supplies so we can do it, and a new release at the same time.  Our bottles come from Italy and mail is moving slower right now. We are also waiting for carrier oils and alcohol which come from the other coast. Will let you know when I know, but I am guessing beginning of August is a good bet.   

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds good!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/7/2020 at 12:07 AM, Potion Master said:

Hello! I am waiting for supplies so we can do it, and a new release at the same time.  Our bottles come from Italy and mail is moving slower right now. We are also waiting for carrier oils and alcohol which come from the other coast. Will let you know when I know, but I am guessing beginning of August is a good bet.   

 

Not sure if it's a good idea, but how about a coconut/beachy scent with Balm Bomb, for total relaxation 😁

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, bruja said:

 

Not sure if it's a good idea, but how about a coconut/beachy scent with Balm Bomb, for total relaxation 😁

 

That's a lovely idea, Bruja. I already finished brewing though, and last release I did FOUR for relaxation since we can all use some stress relief these days! I will save this idea for next year though, thank you!

 

If interested, the 4 from the last lot are Savage Beast, Northern Comfort, Hush, and Feather in the Wind. 

 

xoxoxox

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/29/2020 at 12:48 PM, Potion Master said:

 

That's a lovely idea, Bruja. I already finished brewing though, and last release I did FOUR for relaxation since we can all use some stress relief these days! I will save this idea for next year though, thank you!

 

If interested, the 4 from the last lot are Savage Beast, Northern Comfort, Hush, and Feather in the Wind. 

 

xoxoxox

 

And they are all REALLY good! :Emoticons10311:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

Are there going to be 'Weenies this year? I was just wondering because I'm thinking of ordering a couple of masks, but if there will be new releases in the next month or so, I will wait. Don't want to cost you extra paypal fees and shipping costs if I can help it. Not sure if this question is too soon. Hope you've had a chance for a breather after the sale.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, raydee8_love said:

 what  R weenies ......

You are in for a trick or treat!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/19/2020 at 10:18 AM, luna65 said:

Yes 'Weenies are coming!! 

:hallo1ween:

OMG-OMG-OMG-OMG-OMG-OMG *gasp*OMG-OMG-OMG!

~~~I sincerely thank all the Goddesses and Gods for MARA...pretty much daily...😎~~~

:challoween:

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, raydee8_love said:

 what  R weenies ......

 

We usually refer to the annual Halloween/Fall collection as 'Weenies.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/20/2020 at 4:03 PM, Kayla said:

They are the fall perfumes that come out around Halloween. 🎃

 

On 9/20/2020 at 5:13 PM, Eastwood22 said:

You are in for a trick or treat!

 

On 9/20/2020 at 11:59 PM, luna65 said:

 

We usually refer to the annual Halloween/Fall collection as 'Weenies.

 

I'm still buying from earlier collections!!  - 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, raydee8_love said:

I'm still buying from earlier collections!!  - 

 

Aren't we all!  :say19:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...