Stalk Talk!

luna65

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This made my day! The fall and Pherotine collections are always my favorites. I think with the pandemic, my whole sense of time is so distorted and all the months are  blending together.  I had completely forgotten that it is Pherotine "season."

23 minutes ago, Kayla said:

This made my day! The fall and Pherotine collections are always my favorites. I think with the pandemic, my whole sense of time is so distorted and all the months are  blending together.  I had completely forgotten that it is Pherotine "season."

Same. I keep going, "It's almost March again! How is it almost March again?" This past year has both flown by and been endless. 

Excited about Pherotine even though I still need to order the sprays.

1 hour ago, Kayla said:

I think with the pandemic, my whole sense of time is so distorted and all the months are  blending together.  I had completely forgotten that it is Pherotine "season."

Wow. I cannot believe that i still haven't tested a few of last year's new phero's, like Classy Dame, on the general public! 

It's all been a weird blur, this year. Dammit. My business has been closed since March, I really really really hope I get to open back up this March. 

:fingers-crossed:

17 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

Wow. I cannot believe that i still haven't tested a few of last year's new phero's, like Classy Dame, on the general public! 

It's all been a weird blur, this year. Dammit. My business has been closed since March, I really really really hope I get to open back up this March. 

Hopefully, with the vaccines, you'll be able to reopen soon. That's a really long time to be closed! I had been working remotely, but just went back into my office a few weeks ago.  It is very disorienting when you don't have much, if any contact with others.

On 1/29/2021 at 8:41 PM, Eastwood22 said:

🤞for you!

12 hours ago, Beccah said:

🤞for you!

Thank you @Beccah and @Kayla. The really strange part about not being able to test the Classy Dame, is that I’ve still managed to go through half a spray bottle! That’s what makes it especially bizarre, I’m acting as if I’m wearing it out and about. Same when a pherotine if Charisma for women. 

Perhaps my cats find me more intriguing but they’re just not letting it show, covering up their star-struck-ness with nonchalance.

I’m sending my man away for a few days so he can stop following my kids around the house looking for messes to clean and dishes to wash. Perhaps it’s working on him? He said he’s having FOMO regarding not being with me for a few days.

Oh please, oh please let there be more Adam's Nectar scent.

Edited by Snoopyace

On 2/2/2021 at 10:32 AM, Eastwood22 said:

Thank you @Beccah and @Kayla. The really strange part about not being able to test the Classy Dame, is that I’ve still managed to go through half a spray bottle! That’s what makes it especially bizarre, I’m acting as if I’m wearing it out and about. Same when a pherotine if Charisma for women. 

Perhaps my cats find me more intriguing but they’re just not letting it show, covering up their star-struck-ness with nonchalance.

I’m sending my man away for a few days so he can stop following my kids around the house looking for messes to clean and dishes to wash. Perhaps it’s working on him? He said he’s having FOMO regarding not being with me for a few days.

Aww, that's so sweet! I think the pheromones are more about how they make us feel at this point. I made the mistake of putting my Heart & Soul boosted LP SS '09 on when the boy and I have been snowed in. I was going for a selfie, but the boy was extra clingy that day! 😆 I've been mainly testing phero blends on my boyfriend and the Medspa. Otherwise, I don't get out much either. 

I'm predicting an emphasis on soothing, happy blends like Treasured Hearts, Balm Bomb and something to celebrate our first woman (of color)VP. 

6 hours ago, Beccah said:

I'm predicting an emphasis on soothing, happy blends like Treasured Hearts, Balm Bomb and something to celebrate our first woman (of color)VP. 

i was going to say that " I knew the last round had a lot of soothing blends," but really I mean this past spring's releases. You'd think I'd know it was winter, as I keep driving to the snow, but it's hard to track the passage of time. Are we waiting for sale or pherotine? (I only know because I heard it here!)

I thought I bought my man Feather in the Wind w/ B2.2, but I don't recall him having worn it.

I asked, "how come you don't wear Feather in the Wind?"

BF "I don't know what that is."

Me "A perfume I bought you in the spring. Didn't I buy you Feather in the Wind? What did I buy you in the spring?"

BF starts listing weenies.

Me "No, before that, I said in the spring."

BF "Oh, the d*ck ones. Like Credentials and Crown Jewels." :banana058::banana120::smiley-laughing024:

Anyway, I had to look it up, but asked him to put on Hush with Balm Bomb because sleeping hasn't been easy the past few nights. Open Windows on him is also calming for me, I'll ask him to wear Green Chai or Veridian Muse tomorrow. 

Good idea, @Eastwood22 Gonna put some Green Chai on myself. This Midwestern weather has turned arctic. Idk if we're waiting for sale or Pherotine anymore either. All the days have turned into one long, monochrome, gray blur. 

• 3 months later...

I feel an urge to make an order, does that mean some new scents are about to drop? Or maybe not until later in the summer, like July? Or did you all go ahead and secretly release a bunch of new scents and decided it would be funny not to tell me?

9 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

Or did you all go ahead and secretly release a bunch of new scents and decided it would be funny not to tell me?

LOL no, dear.  It's not Summer yet, so...patience please!

12 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

I feel an urge to make an order,

I have been feeling the same thing but, an ugly word "BUDGET" has reared it's nasty head.  I still want some Living doll and a few others. Plus I need something for sleeping, I want a spray of Balm Balm and some of my other favorite Un's

4 hours ago, luna65 said:

LOL no, dear.  It's not Summer yet, so...patience please!

Oh, I’ve got tons of patience for new releases. Like, in theory. I’ll just order some stuff I already know that I love! Just don’t want to place an order a few seconds before new stuff drops!

21 hours ago, greenappletart said:

Didn't they drop closer to the sale last year? I wonder when/if that will happen this year? i am ready for some summer scents, too.

Yes, I believe they dropped the first week of August, and we had that awesome limited run of OCCO's in the beginning of July, from what I recall. 

• 2 weeks later...

It's about that time of year again? I'm sniffin around for a sale,haha. It's been like anywhere between June and August before... anyone know when it's coming this year? 

On 6/16/2021 at 3:14 PM, luna65 said:

If you want to wait for NRs then it won't be too long of a wait.

whaaa....

On 6/16/2021 at 3:48 PM, Eve said:

@luna65 man, now I have to start obsessively checking the forum! Thanks a lot.

No, really, thank you 🙂

What she said.

On 6/17/2021 at 12:14 AM, luna65 said:

If you want to wait for NRs then it won't be too long of a wait.

Woohooo!!! Excited!!! :banana002::woohoonaner2gy:

Thank you! 

In an ideal world there would be a coconut+lemongrass scent with Mega Watt lol :hello:

• 3 weeks later...

I'm stalking for the summer sale! Anyone have a rough estimate on that this year? I know it kind of changes months each year, but I'm "nosing" around every few days to get info and I haven't seen a word about it yet this year. 

15 minutes ago, cheeseburger79 said:

I'm stalking for the summer sale! Anyone have a rough estimate on that this year? I know it kind of changes months each year, but I'm "nosing" around every few days to get info and I haven't seen a word about it yet this year. 

Mara said Sept for this year so you have plenty if time to plan!

2 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

Mara said Sept for this year so you have plenty if time to plan!

Excellent!! Thanks for letting me know! Time to read some reviews!

2 hours ago, cheeseburger79 said:

Excellent!! Thanks for letting me know! Time to read some reviews!

Yup! Read them all, except LP Gold, Living Doll, Lilu, Black Aggie, Platelet Punch, LP Red Lace, and scented Savage Beast. Terrible stuff. Whisker Wishes, The Key, and Mercury Potion are also all dreadful, you wouldn’t like any of those. :ange:

Edited by Eastwood22