Stalk Talk!

luna65

On 7/8/2021 at 9:19 PM, Eastwood22 said:

Yup! Read them all, except LP Gold, Living Doll, Lilu, Black Aggie, Platelet Punch, LP Red Lace, and scented Savage Beast. Terrible stuff. Whisker Wishes, The Key, and Mercury Potion are also all dreadful, you wouldn’t like any of those. :ange:

I have to agree with this list LOL 

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, bliss3 said:

I'd love a Boo Berry esque Pink Pumpkin 'weenie. 

Ooo, this is giving me ideas. I always think (for obvious reasons) of Mara's 'Weenie collections in Halloween terms, but now I'm imagining a pumpkin that's more Thanksgiving-ish. And not just in a pumpkin pie way. More like pumpkin and cranberry. A really tart and red pumpkin! Would that smell good? Terrible? I have no idea! When I get back to my usual stash, I'll have to start layering things to experiment and try to find out.

I’m hoping for something that has Classy  Dame or Charisma 4W,  or LFM, also Cuddle Bunny. I’ve never worn  CB much.   Honestly though, a “Mara Creation”  that doesn’t have patchouli or maple would be fabulous.  In many ways I prefer virgin versions that can have an UN phero of choice added to it. 

I think it would be cool if @Potion Master presented a collection as an entrees menu, but instead of wine pairings, she’d offer phero suggestions for each. 

17 hours ago, hedgehog said:

That sounds like a drink from a Harry Potter Halloween celebration! Kind of like a mix between pumpkin juice and spiced cranberry punch.  

That sounds good!

4 hours ago, Eve said:

I’m hoping for something that has Classy  Dame or Charisma 4W,  or LFM, also Cuddle Bunny. I’ve never worn  CB much.   Honestly though, a “Mara Creation”  that doesn’t have patchouli or maple would be fabulous.  In many ways I prefer virgin versions that can have an UN phero of choice added to it. 

I think it would be cool if @Potion Master presented a collection as an entrees menu, but instead of wine pairings, she’d offer phero suggestions for each. 

I love the idea of recommended phero pairings! And patch and maple amp so much on me they tend to take over in anything. 

On 9/28/2021 at 10:26 PM, greenappletart said:

Ooo, this is giving me ideas. I always think (for obvious reasons) of Mara's 'Weenie collections in Halloween terms, but now I'm imagining a pumpkin that's more Thanksgiving-ish. And not just in a pumpkin pie way. More like pumpkin and cranberry. A really tart and red pumpkin! Would that smell good? Terrible? I have no idea! When I get back to my usual stash, I'll have to start layering things to experiment and try to find out.

I would love something with cranberry!  Your red pumpkin idea sounds good to me!  Or am I thinking about a fall pomegranate?

Me!  It, I figure if Mara said by end of weekend late, and she meant late her time, it’s going to be way past midnight for us on the east coast.

…. 4 pm….😐

…..5 pm…😶

……6 pm….🤔

….7 pm ……:drinking-red-wine:

….8 pm….:Emoticons04269:

27 minutes ago, Eve said:

Me!  It, I figure if Mara said by end of weekend late, and she meant late her time, it’s going to be way past midnight for us on the east coast.

…. 4 pm….😐

…..5 pm…😶

……6 pm….🤔

….7 pm ……:drinking-red-wine:

….8 pm….:Emoticons04269:

Lol! 9 PM = :onigiri_moon_sleep: I'm on the east coast too, Eve.

On 9/28/2021 at 11:19 PM, hedgehog said:

That sounds like a drink from a Harry Potter Halloween celebration! Kind of like a mix between pumpkin juice and spiced cranberry punch.  

I thought the same thing as I'm Harry Potter obsessed