Stalk Talk!

luna65

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, dolphindolls2 said:

Oh, I hope this years weenies don't break the bank. I swear I loved every blend from last years batch...

I think I am done for this year 🙈 Except if the reviews of the Weenies don't get to me. Or if there are spell potions, then :moneyfairy13:

39 minutes ago, dolphindolls2 said:

Oh, I hope this years weenies don't break the bank. I swear I loved every blend from last years batch...

17 minutes ago, citrine said:

I think I am done for this year 🙈 Except if the reviews of the Weenies don't get to me. Or if there are spell potions, then :moneyfairy13:

Right there with you!!! I got a little bit carried away with the sale (and no I don’t regret it at all). Though I’m sure I’ll end up with Weenie samples at least. And if there happens to be a virgin Lantern rebrew....💸

5 hours ago, RosesArePink said:

Right there with you!!! I got a little bit carried away with the sale (and no I don’t regret it at all). Though I’m sure I’ll end up with Weenie samples at least. And if there happens to be a virgin Lantern rebrew....💸

I also got carried away with the sale and I do not regret my purchases. I travel a lot for work, so I always keep a to go bag packed and ready.  I like to keep about 4 of my LP blends in there so I'm never without perfume when I'm travelling for work.

47 minutes ago, dolphindolls2 said:

I also got carried away with the sale and I do not regret my purchases. I travel a lot for work, so I always keep a to go bag packed and ready.  I like to keep about 4 of my LP blends in there so I'm never without perfume when I'm travelling for work.

I don't travel for work, but keep a stash of about 15 trial vials in my purse for anything that may come up where I want a certain phero.