Stalk Talk!

luna65

Leather...ambergris...musk...copal and opium...very dark, very decadent...

Oh. . . oh my. Any alpha male wearing this would rock my boat, and most likely swamp it.

*runs off to find floaties*

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whichever one this is...IT MUST BE MINE. :burning-heart:

Yesssss!!! Although I don't know whether I'll wear it or slather it on the BF -- it sounds utterly unisex!

I particularly enjoyed writing the descriptions this month. I mean, it took a bit of time away from my plans for Global Domination, but I have Minions, Toadies and Lickspittles that can keep everything rolling for a little while. There were so many lust-inducing potions to write about...such exquisite torture to have that first peek at their ingredients, but only being able to imagine their fragrance. Maddening, I tell you.

And then you wicked ladies had to go and offer up very special incentives for hints. You do know how to whip the Naughty Jester into a frenzy, don't you?

I look forward to all this mutual teasing happening again in the hopefully near future. I adore you all...in my own dark, lascivious fashion. :666:

I particularly enjoyed writing the descriptions this month. I mean, it took a bit of time away from my plans for Global Domination, but I have Minions, Toadies and Lickspittles that can keep everything rolling for a little while. There were so many lust-inducing potions to write about...such exquisite torture to have that first peek at their ingredients, but only being able to imagine their fragrance. Maddening, I tell you.

And then you wicked ladies had to go and offer up very special incentives for hints. You do know how to whip the Naughty Jester into a frenzy, don't you?

I look forward to all this mutual teasing happening again in the hopefully near future. I adore you all...in my own dark, lascivious fashion. :666:

NO DONT LEAVE THERES ROOM FOR US ALL TO LIVE IN PIRATE HARMONY

THEY ARE UP!!! ON THE FRONT PAGE!!!!

I still do not see a description for "The Adventures of Aqualad".

I saw the descripts, you did an excellent job. I think you deserve to....ok that's too dirty, even for me! Bahahaha!

:bow: Ohhhh, Naughty Jester! *swoons* Great write-ups!!! I am now inconveniently quite horny. You ROCK. :wub: I have no boobie shots to offer, so instead I give you a parade of lascivious smileys. Mwaaaah! :CHEERS~19:

:banana052::banana038::banana124::2705::2226::2743::666::nanerturtle::nono::banana058::banana028: :lock2ep: :devil::banana091::UkkiBannana:

EEEE! Somebody get that monkey outta my ear!

I saw the descripts, you did an excellent job. I think you deserve to....ok that's too dirty, even for me! Bahahaha!

Thanks, luv. I very much enjoyed writing them. And there's never any such thing as TOO dirty. Just slather yourself in Unseelie Queen and...well...<ahem>...yeah.

Edited by The Naughty Jester

:bow: Ohhhh, Naughty Jester! *swoons* Great write-ups!!! I am now inconveniently quite horny. You ROCK. :wub:

I have no boobie shots to offer, so instead I give you a parade of lascivious smileys. Mwaaaah! :CHEERS~19:

:banana052::banana038::banana124::2705::2226::2743::666::nanerturtle::nono::banana058::banana028: :lock2ep: :devil::banana091::UkkiBannana:

EEEE! Somebody get that monkey outta my ear!

Thank you, darling. SO sorry about the inconvenient horniness. Really, I am. Heh. And what is it they say about it being the thought that counts? And lascivious smileys inspire ALL kinds of thoughts, don't they? Of course they do...

I still do not see a description for "The Adventures of Aqualad".

Nor will you.

Interesting ....

I say we write our own QG. I'll get you started...

Imagine swimming through a glittering tropical ocean, the colourful fish darting and weaving away from your hands as you plough through the thick, steamy water. Ever climbed down a rocky, dusty mountain, rugged up to the nines against the freezing pine-forest air, your hands cracking from the cold and breath steaming in the air? Well this fragrance is for you...

Basically, the creator of the PE writes their own description. I put them together from the notes of the requester, sometimes just directly quoting them.

I say we write our own QG. I'll get you started...

Imagine swimming through a glittering tropical ocean, the colourful fish darting and weaving away from your hands as you plough through the thick, steamy water. Ever climbed down a rocky, dusty mountain, rugged up to the nines against the freezing pine-forest air, your hands cracking from the cold and breath steaming in the air? Well this fragrance is for you...

OK Syn - it's a little hard to do completely as I do not know the individual notes ... only what I was looking for ... and as mentioned I live on the coast and this to me is a very light aquatic, summertime, let's give it a try ...

Imagine swimming through a glittering tropical ocean, the colourful fish darting and weaving away from your hands as you plough through the thick, steamy water. The view is both exotic and beautiful. You fit into this foreign environment effortlessly but at the same time you know you are an alien presence here. For in the midst of the bright colorful fish and corals are dark shadows. Shadows that beckon to you and invite you in, shadows with the slightest hint of movement, shadows that try to blend in with the beauty but whisper "danger". You feel a portent of something approaching. You surface and notice a change. You are still in the sunlight but the air has changed. There are dark clouds in the distance, the wind is picking up and you can smell the jungle, the rain and the electricity carried in the air.

OK Syn - it's a little hard to do completely as I do not know the individual notes ... only what I was looking for ... and as mentioned I live on the coast and this to me is a very light aquatic, summertime, let's give it a try ...

Imagine swimming through a glittering tropical ocean, the colourful fish darting and weaving away from your hands as you plough through the thick, steamy water. The view is both exotic and beautiful. You fit into this foreign environment effortlessly but at the same time you know you are an alien presence here. For in the midst of the bright colorful fish and corals are dark shadows. Shadows that beckon to you and invite you in, shadows with the slightest hint of movement, shadows that try to blend in with the beauty but whisper "danger". You feel a portent of something approaching. You surface and notice a change. You are still in the sunlight but the air has changed. There are dark clouds in the distance, the wind is picking up and you can smell the jungle, the rain and the electricity carried in the air.

Looking up from underneath at fractured moonlight on the sea,

Reflections still look the same to me as before I went under...

It's peaceful in the deep cathedral where you cannot breathe,

No need to pray, no need to speak... now that I'm under...

Looking up from underneath at fractured moonlight on the sea,

Reflections still look the same to me as before I went under...

It's peaceful in the deep cathedral where you cannot breathe,

No need to pray, no need to speak... now that I'm under...

My lady, you have a way with words!!

Alright, that's it: next month is Extortion Mode when it comes to hints. If y'all don't appease me with photos of Trevor then I ain't hinting sod-all! :P

LOL, I was just teasing but...

Trevor = Trevor Rabin: my favorite musician, creative muse, and patron saint of my lustful impulses. :666:

As in Yes? The Fragile Album? I've Seen all Good People? Roundabout?!?! THAT Trevor Rabin? WHOOOO!!!!

As in Yes? The Fragile Album? I've Seen all Good People? Roundabout?!?! THAT Trevor Rabin? WHOOOO!!!!

...and a whole lotta other stuff! You wanna hear him kicking some serious ass, check out his new album, Jacaranda! Go to Amazon, Just Ducky! Go to Amazon go to Amazon!!! :w00t: Heeeeeeeee!!! Edited by ElizabethOSP

OH WOWWWWW!!! Thank you ElizabethOSP!! I and Amazon just had an amazin' time!! Man, I could listen to Gazania and the Killarney sets til next century! Market Street was like going straight back to Yes -- same riffs and chord progressions, even the melody lines sounded familiar! Was that him singing on Rescue?? Amazon didn't want to tell me. Funny how you can completely forget about something you loved [mumblety] years ago then WHOMP it all comes flooding back with one or two bars of a song. . .!

A few keyboard clicks and the afternoon's music went straight from Amazon to my earbuds!

:bow: Thank you thank you!! :Emoticons0804:

OH WOWWWWW!!! Thank you ElizabethOSP!! I and Amazon just had an amazin' time!! Man, I could listen to Gazania and the Killarney sets til next century! Market Street was like going straight back to Yes -- same riffs and chord progressions, even the melody lines sounded familiar! Was that him singing on Rescue?? Amazon didn't want to tell me. Funny how you can completely forget about something you loved [mumblety] years ago then WHOMP it all comes flooding back with one or two bars of a song. . .!

A few keyboard clicks and the afternoon's music went straight from Amazon to my earbuds!

:bow: Thank you thank you!! :Emoticons0804:

Heeee! ALWAYS happy to spread the music!!! Luna was the one who alerted me to the fact that Jacaranda was coming out, and I am SO. GLAD. She did! :w00t: She did a review of the album that just nailed it, and that's when I pounced.

LUNA? Where's the link to that review...? Can't remember which thread it's in!

LOL, I was just teasing but...

Trevor = Trevor Rabin: my favorite musician, creative muse, and patron saint of my lustful impulses. :666:

As in Yes, but the version known as YesWest. 90125 and "Owner of a Lonely Heart." Fragile is from the Classic Yes era, with Steve Howe on guitar.

Was that him singing on Rescue?? Amazon didn't want to tell me.

It's Liz Constantine; it was originally a theme for the film The Guardian, and she sang the melody on the original track, so he had her redo it for the album. He does do a little vocalization on "Gazania," however.

LUNA? Where's the link to that review...? Can't remember which thread it's in!

Here's the review:

http://rabinesque.bl...nda-review.html

As in Yes, but the version known as YesWest. 90125 and "Owner of a Lonely Heart." Fragile us from is from the Classic Yes era, with Steve Howe on guitar.

It's Liz Constantine; it was originally a theme for the film The Guardian, and she sang the melody on the original track, so he had her redo it for the album. He does do a little vocalization on "Gazania," however.

Here's the review:

http://rabinesque.bl...nda-review.html

THANKS!

As in Yes, but the version known as YesWest. 90125 and "Owner of a Lonely Heart." Fragile is from the Classic Yes era, with Steve Howe on guitar.

Ah! Thank you! That's actually good, because the later Yes material was much more interesting than the "classic" Yes. Had no idea he was classically trained on piano and continued to maintain that skill even as a guitarist. That's impressive.

Anyway, back to my Killarney 1,2 loops . . . that and Aether are getting me through a major work project tonight!! Oh, and hourly injections of coffee. . .!

Aaaaand back to our regularly scheduled programming -- bribes for next month's NRs!