Stalk Talk!

luna65

Recently I told BF I love his natural smell and his breath. He says he only likes my smell when I am not covered in that crap. That crap? Those are my beloved perfume oils. Now I know how he really feels ;)

Ooooh, ouch.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll post them soon then! Thanks jd- she's very soft but not very cuddly. She won't really be picked up without freaking out. She'll tolerate being stroked sometimes and gets a bit silly then, but she can be very nervous. She's increasingly chatty recently though!

WOOOOO!!! *chants* D! H! EAS!! D! H! EAS!!

Trying to imagine Syn in her old cheerleader's outfit .... :rolleyes:

Okay now you're a perv lol.

Whaaaaaat? I meant her wearing it now ... not when she was 16. :P Hell, that is the age of my kids. Ewwwww. Several of my friends have kids in their early 20s so it is a little hard to even consider women that age "of age" anymore. They just seem like oversized kids. I do martial arts with some young adults 18-21 or so and I am not sure I even speak the same language ...

LOL QG :P you know I'm only 26 right :P

Yeah - I knew you were mid-20s. But at least we speak the same language (outdoors) even if with different accents. Although you would probably be telling me I was hiking too slow and taking too many breaks! But getting told I am old in an Australian accent could be a definite plus. :lol:

And I think you guys won another gold!

Yeah - I knew you were mid-20s. But at least we speak the same language (outdoors) even if with different accents. Although you would probably be telling me I was hiking too slow and taking too many breaks! But getting told I am old in an Australian accent could be a definite plus. :lol:

Lol nope, I am likely to be the slow one... I am a dreamer when I hike. I want to explore everything and take time to soak up the world and that doesn't make for very productive hiking :P

I wonder what you guys would think of my accent... American accents sound so strange to me, but then I suppose Australian sounds strange to you! I have a slightly "British" Australian accent, so I even sound a little different to the other Aussies here. I've had a few people with English as a second language tell me I am easier to understand than most other Australians - growing up in a kind of posh area, I tend to pronounce everything fully and correctly, and I don't skip over sounds or run words together, etc. I also don't have that awful Kath and Kim type accent you hear from eg Julia Gillard!

And I think you guys won another gold!

Lol yep, we do great if water is involved - sailing, swimming, canoe, those are our gold medals it seems :D Now we just need gold in diving and water polo and we are set :P

no, qg, i knew what you meant. So it still stands haha.

Well I just got my order that included Dirty Old Man soooooooo ....

"Sitting on the park bench -- eyeing little girls with bad intent"

and by little girls I mean over the age of 25 ...

Mel ... I have some LPs in the back of my white van ... come take a look ... you can have whichever one you want :P

Yes. You need everything. What if you get into a situation where no other phero other than Topper will do? And you haven't got it? You'll panic, that's what. The risk is too great.

I took it out of the CART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

okay well now I have to order more stuff when this shipment arrives!

I took it out of the CART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

okay well now I have to order more stuff when this shipment arrives!

OMGGGGG!!!!! I hope you don't get yourself into a Topperless situation!!

I am thinking of getting my Bodacious Bomb from the sale boosted with Topper and cops and made into spray. That sounds like something I would want to splash on after work!!

Oh Lord...I cannot make up my mind.

ha ha qg- my hormones are all over the place, don't place yourself in danger!

ha - don't I know it - I mean with my wife and daughters. At least they all cycle roughly the same - so it all hits at once. It would be hormonal heck for an entire month if they went in succession.

QG- I think you misunderstand ;) anyone inviting me to get in a white van better be prepared to service me! My washing machine was delivered by white van today- younger delivery guy-oh my goodness, so hot, i had to restrain from looking at him and his lovely smile lest i rip his clothes off!

QG- I think you misunderstand ;) anyone inviting me to get in a white van better be prepared to service me! My washing machine was delivered by white van today- younger delivery guy-oh my goodness, so hot, i had to restrain from looking at him and his lovely smile lest i rip his clothes off!

Haha - then I did misunderstand ... usually when women talk hormonal they mean ... nevermind ... I forgot you had been complaining about a lack of male companionship ... good news is I do lots of cardio with the weight training ... of course I am not sure how I would have explained that part of the job to Mrs. QG. "Well honey the pay is really good for delivering appliances but there is one other responsibility that goes with the job ..." :lol:

Haha - then I did misunderstand ... usually when women talk hormonal they mean ... nevermind ... I forgot you had been complaining about a lack of male companionship ... good news is I do lots of cardio with the weight training ... of course I am not sure how I would have explained that part of the job to Mrs. QG. "Well honey the pay is really good for delivering appliances but there is one other responsibility that goes with the job ..." :lol:

Just tell her that no good delivery guy brings the washing machine and doesn't connect the 'hose'. Except mine didn't, you had to pay extra for that!

Just tell her that no good delivery guy brings the washing machine and doesn't connect the 'hose'. Except mine didn't, you had to pay extra for that!

ROTFLMAO. Let me know how much he charged so I know the going rate .... I might have to charge more given my years of experience. Union rules you understand. :P

I think it was £15. I only opted for delivery and no installation, so no hose connection of any kind for me! Thought i could do it myself only it all went a bit wrong.

I did that once many moons ago. Came back to find and inch or so of water on the floor as I had not connected the discharge tube correctly.

Edited by quietguy

the problem here is something occupying the space it needs to go in now and i can't undo the old washing machine pipes, too tight. I wanted to put it where the dishwasher was but due to pipes running behind, turned out it won't fit. So i had to fit it to the leaking pipe where it would reach it. Le sigh. Everything in this house is hindered by bad planning of doorways, pipes, radiators etc.

Stalking September Scents!! :ph34r:

haha just kidding :^^:

Never too early to stalk! But that thunking sound you hear may be Mara banging her head against the wall! :P

Never too early to stalk! But that thunking sound you hear may be Mara banging her head against the wall! :P

thats what I thought too..lol

I would be banging my head against the wall If I had to come up with new scents monthly..be fun though

Edited by tanya27

popping in to say that i've only just seen the labels and lovvvve them! Where does she get those marvelous toys? err...pictures.

Heh, I start guessing at the Halloween scents in June. :lol: And there's always some sort of Halloween preview in September, which is why I'm trying to hoard as much cash as I can from now!

Heh, I start guessing at the Halloween scents in June. :lol: And there's always some sort of Halloween preview in September, which is why I'm trying to hoard as much cash as I can from now!

I better start saving too... I LOVE anything Halloween

I did that once many moons ago. Came back to find and inch or so of water on the floor as I had not connected the discharge tube correctly.

QG I LOVE YOUR JOHNNY QUEST AVI!!!!!!! :w00t:

And in other news: Ooooooohhhh! Early Stalking Signs...? :ph34r: