Stalk Talk!

luna65

Soooo....who wants to guess what I've been scribing about today, hmm? What do you think our fragrant genius magicked this month for our slathering pleasure?

*giggles and runs away*

Oh me! Me! (waves hand)

I'm guessing (desperately hoping) for a pumpkin cookie scent as discussed over on the sparkle fuchsia thread

And maybe something for Spring? Fresh greens, lavender? Lilac?

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AGH! The Scribe torments us agaaaaiiinnnnn! Foreplay, I tell you. :666:

Hmmmm. I, too was wondering if we'd get Sparkle Fuchsia's cousin. And something musk, because everything is frisky these days? Oooh...honeysuckle! My Mom's honeysuckle has been blooming down in the foothills. On the mountain, everything smells like dirt, grass, daffodils, and trees. And melt-off. Oooh! Maybe another Rainbow Falls thing??? <<i hope i hope i hope>> I hope there's a violet, too. And also a come-hither thing with a phero that cannot be ignored. Heh.

:chimp83: I'm plumb outta guesses...so....... :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

Soooo....who wants to guess what I've been scribing about today, hmm? What do you think our fragrant genius magicked this month for our slathering pleasure?

*giggles and runs away*

Hmmmm...it's May....(taps memory for what was out in past years around this time)....a sugary/foody floral like Whoopsy Daisycake or something dripping wtih golden honey like Mellonia's Secret, perhaps?

I don't always stalk, but when I do, I prefer LPs.

We have honeysuckle blooming now in the Piedmont (fancy name for the middle) of North Carolina, I swoon every time I smell it. Holly's Sparkling Honeysuckle and Grapefruit (PE) is my favorite honeysuckle scent from any brand. We also have these little white clusters of flowers blooming that smell like honeyed roses, the scent of these mixed with the honeysuckle is bliss. A special reward for me for walking the dogs.

Oh B, you are SO CLOSE on one thing! :lol:

No pumpkin scent, though, since there was already a pumpkin thing last time.

But yes, lovely Spring scents a-plenty!

Oh B, you are SO CLOSE on one thing! :lol:

No pumpkin scent, though, since there was already a pumpkin thing last time.

But yes, lovely Spring scents a-plenty!

AAAAAAAARRRRRAAAAUUUUGGGGGHHHH!!!

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

..................................I don't always stalk, but when I do, I prefer LPs.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLLLL!!! :10_small16::10_small16::10_small16:NICE one! Edited by ElizabethOSP

I picture there will be wedding scents, wedding or baby scents, as I mentioned before, everyone has already fucked their brains out and is preggers or they are going to fuck their brains out because they are tying the knot, or maybe everyone is just fucking their brains out and we need a scent for that.

or maybe everyone is just fucking their brains out and we need a scent for that.

...wait, we have scents for that all the time. :lol:

:lol:

See there's the perfect review for anything, which is why I nagencourage people to review stuff.

.......or hasn't fucked their brains out since the Dark Ages and needs a reminder of what it's like.

That would be me. Now that I've done a ton of therapy and my self-esteem is high I don't sleep with random people which has turned out to be default celibacy.

I'll have to do the stalk walk too .... I'm almost 12 hours ahead of you so I have the right to be impatient although I'm always at least one NR (well, I caught up with the Kitten release ... pat on the back) behind you ladies on the other side of the globe!

You know those movie scenes where the lovers run towards each other through a field of wildflowers and they meet and pull each other down into the grass and the camera pans descretely up? What does your amore skin smell like after rolling about in a field of spring flowers? Cuz I'm expecting one of those scents. It's time for A'MAYING.

And maybe another floral cupcake?

Stalking on sunshine. I got the stalk like jagger.

That would be me. Now that I've done a ton of therapy and my self-esteem is high I don't sleep with random people which has turned out to be default celibacy.

I got married & now I'm (mostly) in default celibacy :lol:

I need a scent that lets me have hot, sex filled dreams again. For the last 7 years any time some stud comes on to me in my dreams, I can't go through with it, letting him know that "I'm sorry, but I can't. I'm married." :Emoticons04269:

For the last 7 years any time some stud comes on to me in my dreams, I can't go through with it, letting him know that "I'm sorry, but I can't. I'm married." :Emoticons04269:

Oh, man, that is not right.

Thanks! I think a PE with the ing Lady V listed would be drool-worthy. I have a non-LP that has gardenia and white chocolate, very yummy.

Edited by perfumesniffer