Stalk Talk!

luna65

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All stalk and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

All play and no stalk makes Jack a dull boy.

All stalk and no stalk makes Jack a dull boy.

All stalk and all stalk makes Jack a good boy.

There. That's the right sentence.

All stalk and....... :ph34r:

All stalk and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

All play and no stalk makes Jack a dull boy.

All stalk and no stalk makes Jack a dull boy.

There. That's the right sentence.

All stalk and....... :ph34r:

Whew! Now that's what I'm stalking about!

:Emoticons10311:

As soon as I got done with my workout today, I jumped on to see if the Sept. scents got released.... the wait is killing me.... I bet there are going to be some amazing scents to ogle over.... :heart0974:

Ugh, I am on pins and needles too. I am SO ready for Autumn and Halloween scents!!! I already placed one order yesterday before the mad rush toward the end of the sale wipes some more of those out, and I will likely place another order for the sample set plus MORE sale stuff.

I always get all antsy at new release time... I can hardly wait! It's so fun to have something new to look forward to every single month. I love that. I always find it a l'il bit frustrating, too though, 'cause I've already got my order formulated, and when the NRs come out, there's always the possibility that I may have to reformulate, or dig up some more money. *le sigh* Life is just so hard, isn't it? Formulating orders, then having to reformulate because some other wonderful thing has become available. I don't know how we can all bear it... :lol:

:ph34r: stalk-stalk... stalk-stalk... stalk-stalk, stalk-stalk, stalk-stalk, stalk-stalk... (the Jaws theme song lends itself very well to stalking! Lol!).

Me too.... we know they sync, on the internet :o too :P

This is for the ladies to know , i am always always always stalking, all these months, but never posting , just enjoy reading all your posts and run around in the house laughing by butt out......

of course it is hopeless to formulate and then reformulate orders to grab most lovelies. life is different after s LP'S *sigh*wink*

and Sep is my bday so i owe myself some new goodies ;)

Awwwww,Mags,come out and play with us sometimes :abfx:

Sure Honey!!!!! i am a sports star yey....!! but u know what me too thinkssss likessss ELLiessss !!!! need to save up for all the phero month. i am already running in the house like a rocket while waiting for my sale order . it takes looong loooong loooong to reach here. and i am all ready with another big sale order..... and on top of NR's time..... and then all phero month approaching!!!!!

i think i will feed on LP's this month....... MARA where are you? i have to ask you to feed my kiddie :wub: , i will be fine sniffing my LP's... hungry and sniffing :003-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co:perfume-emoticon:

Run around n * Stalk * run around n * stalk* wahhhaaaa

Edited by Magnanimity

I am ever eager to see the new releases too, but hope they are not too tantaliziing as I need to be saving up for the all phero month...

Ohhhh my gosh, when is the all phero month, because I will need to save up as well and still stalking for me

Edited by dolphindolls2

Ohhhh my gosh, when is the all phero month, because I will need to save up as well and still stalking for me

Its November , as far as i know. i have all the pheros from Mara and i want all the new ones too....... save dolls save that month is amazing :Emoticons04235::Emoticons0086:

November is my birthday month...think it would be to much to ask The hubby for the fb NR collection and the yearly subscription? ;)

Oh that would be awesome. I would consider a husband if this pans out.

Of course I said I would not order so soon after my sale orders but if something strikes my fancy...

I am so bored already today I cannot resist the stalkage.

Oh that would be awesome. I would consider a husband if this pans out.

Of course I said I would not order so soon after my sale orders but if something strikes my fancy...

I am so bored already today I cannot resist the stalkage.

and its my bday day after, so i am hoping they come out before that. woooooo NR's in main order and freebies of sale. wouldn't that be wonderful.. :jumpforjoy: