Stalk Talk!

luna65

Stalking, stalking, stalking...I hope there is some White chocolate too!!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You could be right Lady V, with all the pinkness surrounding a Sparkle Fuchsia rebrew, pink chocolate!!!

Or could it be a month of different kinds of chocolate?

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::vampire:

*sings*

Might as welllllll face it

I'm ad-dic-ted to STALK!

P.S. Luna, where'd you go!!!? Augh. Hey. How about *Roses* and white chocolate?

Edited by ElizabethOSP

Pix are up!

Hopefully orderable by tomorrow night...late...??

I did not get a chance to do the pink pumpkin bakery scent yet but plan to have that one ready for next month, or maybe sooner.

Pix are up!

Hopefully orderable by tomorrow night...late...??

I did not get a chance to do the pink pumpkin bakery scent yet but plan to have that one ready for next month, or maybe sooner.

:heart: Mara, they're ALL BOOOOOOOTEEEEEEEFULLLLLLL! :w00t:

P.S. We can wait on the pink pumpkin bakery scent...s'okay! We'll eat it all up when it's done! B)

Edited by ElizabethOSP

• 4 weeks later...

I don't know if it's time yet, but I'll stalk: STALK! hehe... I'm still waiting on my Bohemian Cats sampler *and* my May sampler! Still... can't wait for the June NRs! ;)

I don't understand??? It's May 26th already.... Pretty please???

Well not to early to stalk I guess, but I think it's only fair to give Da Mawa - as insane as her schedule is - a little wiggle room.

Cel, I'm sorry, I've been drowning in PEs and special orders this month. All the PEs are finished and I have the artwork finished for most of them (including yours - which should ship on Tuesday - as Monday is a postal holiday here). I'm sorry that it has taken me longer than usual this month.

I'm wondering if maybe i should put only 10 per month into the cart because this month I had way too many to deal with. :wacko: Apologies!!!

Cel, I'm sorry, I've been drowning in PEs and special orders this month. All the PEs are finished and I have the artwork finished for most of them (including yours - which should ship on Tuesday - as Monday is a postal holiday here). I'm sorry that it has taken me longer than usual this month.

I'm wondering if maybe i should put only 10 per month into the cart because this month I had way too many to deal with. :wacko: Apologies!!!

Oh my aching wallet :lol: but I can't wait to see them!!!!

Dear sweet Mara...do what you have to!...we neither need nor want you frazzled :Hug_emoticon:

Whoa, Mara...sounds like there are a LOT of PEs this month!!! I was thinking about doing one, too, as a b-day present, but ran out of time and cash. Something was in the air, eh? I'm with Calii: do what you need to do to maintain sanity and health!!!

:burning-heart:

Completely agree with the other two--just because we're excited about them, please don't tie yourself into 18 knots, Mara, just do what you can handle comfortably and the rest can wait!

Pink chocolate whaaa did I miss something?

I'm impatient!! I have every respect for the busy load, but it doesn't stop my inner scent-addict from going neeeed new scents NOWWWWWW! I have zero sex life, something has to excite me each month and fill the void

Well that makes two of us <_< and as if it couldn't get any worse, last night I had a dream I was a nun.

...............a NUN?!?

Habit and all. I went to a Catholic all-girls' high school, and we had a nun who told my friend--I kid you not--"[if you're celibate] masturbation is the key to success." God bless Sister Linda.

Success! Lol. Bless Sister Linda indeed. Sorry to hear you're in the same boat Invidiana. I had dreams about visiting the dentist and that my neighbours were selling up. Woke up sad it wasn't true. I'm really hoping I don.t fancy anything this time. Sorry electric company- I bought perfume instead of paying my bill! True story.

Habit and all. I went to a Catholic all-girls' high school, and we had a nun who told my friend--I kid you not--"[if you're celibate] masturbation is the key to success." God bless Sister Linda.

I like Sister Linda, too! Our nuns only did 'nunly' things, like try to twist our ears off when our skirts were too short. How they thought that would help, I don't know.

...I'm really hoping I don.t fancy anything this time. Sorry electric company- I bought perfume instead of paying my bill! True story.

I'm always glad to hear I'm not the only one who does stuff like this!

ETA a little stalk, 'cause I forgot.

Edited by Eggers

CHEERS%7E19.GIF Sister Linda is the right kind of Nun--a real person!!! A friend of mine who also went to Catholic school had a similar dear Sister as a teacher.

Success! Lol. Bless Sister Linda indeed. Sorry to hear you're in the same boat Invidiana. I had dreams about visiting the dentist and that my neighbours were selling up. Woke up sad it wasn't true. I'm really hoping I don.t fancy anything this time. Sorry electric company- I bought perfume instead of paying my bill! True story.

Oh, aye! Me, too. B)

I like Sister Linda, too! Our nuns only did 'nunly' things, like try to twist our ears off when our skirts were too short. How they thought that would help, I don't know.

I'm always glad to hear I'm not the only one who does stuff like this!

ETA a little stalk, 'cause I forgot.

Hey Eggers, maybe your nuns were trying to turn down the length of your skirts! You know--like the Barbies where you press a button or dial a knob and their hair gets longer or their skirts change around? :rofl222:

Oh, yeah!

I'm stalkin' on sunshine

woh-ohhh

I'm stalkin' on sunshine

woh-oh-oh-ohhh

I'm stalkin' on sunshine

woh-ooohhh

And don't it feel GOOD!

*dunt-duh, dunt-dunt da-da, dunt-dunt-daaaa, dunt-dunt da-da...*

:12_small7:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

I'm impatient!! I have every respect for the busy load, but it doesn't stop my inner scent-addict from going neeeed new scents NOWWWWWW! I have zero sex life, something has to excite me each month and fill the void :smiley-laughing024:

Ok, here's something that may excite you...you get a free bottle this month because one of your posts inspired me. :wink2:

Ok, here's something that may excite you...you get a free bottle this month because one of your posts inspired me. :wink2:

Oooh! *goes off to check Cinnamonmel's posts*

Oh I think I know what this is!! :D

CHEERS%7E19.GIF Sister Linda is the right kind of Nun--a real person!!! A friend of mine who also went to Catholic school had a similar dear Sister as a teacher.

She was the only nun in that school who made any sense. Let's stalk about sex baby....

I'm wondering if maybe i should put only 10 per month into the cart because this month I had way too many to deal with. :wacko:

Or limit how many one person can order per month.