Stalk Talk!

luna65

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pheromone-enhanced scents from the past which can be rebrewed...that's all I'm sayin.' :P

Okay, trying to figure out the modifiers here. Do you mean that specifically scents that were originally in the past released as pheromone-enhanced might be re-released (still as pheromone-enhanced). Or might this mean that a scent from the past (that was not phero-enhanced) might be re-released but with pheros?

Okay, trying to figure out the modifiers here. Do you mean that specifically scents that were originally in the past released as pheromone-enhanced might be re-released (still as pheromone-enhanced). Or might this mean that a scent from the past (that was not phero-enhanced) might be re-released but with pheros?

The former.

The former.

OOOoooohhhh!!!!!

:10_small16:

So...da Luna Chick is toying with us

...again...da Luna Chick is ebil :001_302:

Da Luna Chick is ebil AND omniscient. Works for me! :666::vampire::ph34r:

Hey........Allumette...? CFM...? Dolce Far Niente? PURPLE PUFF! RAINBOW FALLS!!! TANTRIC BUTTERFLLLLYYYYYY!!!!!!

*whew* Sorry. Got carried away in the archives... B)

ETA: I really need to make *this* month's order before I stalk for November...but oh what the hell!!!!!!! :ph34r:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

By bet on a returning enhanced scent would be Sparkle Fuchsia.

I can honestly say I do not believe Mara is going to remake that one.

WHAT? WHAT? WHAAAT? That is the best news I've hear all day

Wait, how is that GOOD news?! :huh:

I want to play too ..... Let me guess:

Super for Women with SS4W

Synchronicity for women with BANG!

Flying Potion or Elevation Potion ?? with A-Nol

Captivation ?? (what's it called) with LAM &

Something with Est and maybe some DHEAs???

Synchronicity for women with BANG!

Can I just say that if Synchronicity did come back, it's a unisex fragrance and therefore would likely have Perfect Match or TMI in it instead.

Can I just say that if Synchronicity did come back, it's a unisex fragrance and therefore would likely have Perfect Match or TMI in it instead.

Oh yes, Luna, you are right about PM!

Just in case anyone has not seen/read the Midnight Masquerade thread ...teh Sparkle lovers would not be dissapointed with a boosted bottle of MM & Cougar in a spray...just sayin :P

hmmmm,well actually that would be a pretty strong dose of Cougar.

Just in case anyone has not seen/read the Midnight Masquerade thread ...teh Sparkle lovers would not be dissapointed with a boosted bottle of MM & Cougar in a spray...just sayin :P

hmmmm,well actually that would be a pretty strong dose of Cougar.

:w00t: Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllyyy!!! WOOT! SQUEEEEEE!!!!! :w00t: I just ordered the October sampler--well, and a couple-o-musks *COUGH*FINALLY IT WAS ABOUT TIME*COUGH* and I was really hoping that Midnight Masquerade would feel like a sister to Sparkle Fuchsia! LadyV's Sparkle plenty--which I LOVE--hits me like SF's elementary school photo from maybe fifth or sixth grade. YUMM-OHHH!!! This is very good news, Calii. K. I'll stop raving now...in a minnit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:banana058::banana058::banana058: :banana055: :banana055: :banana055: :banana058::banana058::banana058: :banana055: :banana055: :banana055: :banana058::banana058::banana058: :banana055: :banana055: :banana055: :banana058::banana058::banana058:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

But I remember reading a couple months ago that Mara was going to rebrew it at some point. Oh well....

I thought she had explained during the whole Unreasonable Pumpkin thing that she decided to do something somewhat like it, but not to rebrew Sparkle Fuschia itself.

:w00t: Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllyyy!!! WOOT! SQUEEEEEE!!!!! :w00t: I just ordered the October sampler--well, and a couple-o-musks *COUGH*FINALLY IT WAS ABOUT TIME*COUGH* and I was really hoping that Midnight Masquerade would feel like a sister to Sparkle Fuchsia! LadyV's Sparkle plenty--which I LOVE--hits me like SF's elementary school photo from maybe fifth or sixth grade. YUMM-OHHH!!! This is very good news, Calii. K. I'll stop raving now...in a minnit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:banana058::banana058::banana058: :banana055: :banana055: :banana055: :banana058::banana058::banana058: :banana055: :banana055: :banana055: :banana058::banana058::banana058: :banana055: :banana055: :banana055: :banana058::banana058::banana058:

Oooh - I'm excited to try that one now - now it's just a matter of when I can get to my post box (5 hours away...!)