Stalk Talk!

luna65

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im excited to see what pheromacious stuff is in store for us!

Me too!! I can't even decide which ones I want the most to come back LOL.

How much of a long shot is glistening buttons?

Ooooooooooh Moonholly, I'm with you. I missed out on Glistening Buttons because the hubbs had one of his "eewwww fox piss" reactions, which I now ignore since when I try the sampler again he flippin loves it on me.

Must remember hubbs knows nothing when it comes to LPMP, therefore buy everything because it is all gorgeous. Yep, that sits well with me.

I'd love to see if Mara has created a perfume with Topper in it. You can't beat Mara's scented phero blends.

buy everything because it is all gorgeous.

good plan. i'm starting to learn that too! may i add buy it soon before you miss out? in the past two months i've been scheming and waiting but all that's it;s cost me are bottles of some of my now faves.

EEEEE can't for the unveiling!

NEW IDEA: LET'S ALL LIST EVERY LPMPSCENTED PHERO EVER MADE, ONE BY ONE: THAT WAY WE WILL TRICK LUNA INTO DENYING THE ONES THAT ARE NOT PHEROMASING - OR REFUSING EITHER TO DENY OR CONFIRM, WHICH WE WILL KNOW MEANS YES. evil chuckle

aw crap she can read this can't she.

The wait is killing me. I recently got interested in using pheros more and I'm hankering to order 'Cuddle Bunny' and DHEAS or 'Topper'. But I'm restraining myself to see if there's others I want when the new releases hit to keep Mara from filling multiple orders for me. Aaaaaargh.

NEW IDEA: LET'S ALL LIST EVERY LPMPSCENTED PHERO EVER MADE, ONE BY ONE: THAT WAY WE WILL TRICK LUNA INTO DENYING THE ONES THAT ARE NOT PHEROMASING - OR REFUSING EITHER TO DENY OR CONFIRM, WHICH WE WILL KNOW MEANS YES. evil chuckle

aw crap she can read this can't she.

Dude, I'm right here! :P

:10_small16:

...Tyvey you crack me the hell up

***GIGGLESNORT*** TO ALL Y'ALL!!! :burning-heart:

Be vehwwy vehwwy quiet...I'm stalking... :ph34r:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

*hits buzzer and sends LV down into the pudding pit*

(Did I mention there are gators in the pudding pit? :666:)

AAAIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeee!!! :t-rex-2: :iguana3: :toast:

Hmmm, I'm at a disadvantage because I'm new...but here's my guess

Captivation Equation

Oooooohhhhhhhh! :faint:

WAIT. Trying the Pudding Pit....or the Perfume??? :666:

NO! Been waiting to try this :o face!!

Bwahahahaha! I was wondering the same thing, but was not expecting that answer!!!! Laugh of the day, thus far.

ETA: Oh, and... :ph34r:

Edited by BlueBear

Hmmm, I'm at a disadvantage because I'm new...but here's my guess

Captivation Equation

Just order Skye High and have it boosted. Trust me. Mara did an amazing job with my PE and it's really close.

How about a V5 of Garland & Lace? Or maybe that would be more of a December release....

I'm not too fussed about any particular GGG's that I'd love to see in the November releases, but I'd love something rose-based with La Femme :)

Oh...and I need more B2 for work (and snuggling at home in the evening)....and I'd love something with either Heart & Soul or Perfect Match in it :)

Okay all of you are going in a cage with a honey badger, that should keep you occupied for a while. :P

Hhmmmm..... would that be an actual honey badger (which might be mildly amusing)...or the smelly, hairy "wannabe cagefighter/boxer" version (which would be a lot less amusing)?