Stalk Talk!

luna65

If by honey badger you mean Ranger from One for the money, which I watched earlier today, I'm in!

:10_small16:

...meeeee too,although I like the Ranger I have invisioned while reading the books a bit better :001_302:

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO! Been waiting to try this :o face!!

Bwahahahaha! I was wondering the same thing, but was not expecting that answer!!!! Laugh of the day, thus far.

ETA: Oh, and... :ph34r:

*gigglesnort!!!* :o:lol::o^_^:o:DB):ph34r:

Oooh I haz TEH SEKRITZ and squee'd mightly! :ph34r:

GAH!!! Break out the duct tape. It's *that time* fer realsies! :party::banana052::banana052::banana052: Hurts so good...

Definitely more Unisexy!

This is my first November and I'm so excited! :jumpforjoy:

Me too!!!

Me three! Bunch of newbies this year :P

I want to see a rebrew of Who's That Lady! I just discovered I loved it, then accidentally dropped my bottle in the carpark and it broke :(

I want to see a rebrew of Who's That Lady! I just discovered I loved it, then accidentally dropped my bottle in the carpark and it broke :(

Every time a perfume bottle breaks it requires a moment of silence

Some people are guessing better than others. ;)

Was it me Luna, huh, huh, huh?? Okay, I know you'll never tell...but have we told you lately how much we love you? How great we think you are? How smart you are? And that without you, we would all be lost? :D

:lol:

You know, I'm a woman...which means that, yes, I appreciate a good asskissing just like anyone else. :D

However, I don't expect anyone to make a habit of it. :P

I would love to see something like Dolce far Niente or La vie de Bohemme Femme (scentwise, different phero) come back. I love phero enhanced fragrances that lend well to pairing. Glistening Buttons also sounds like something i would have liked.

ETA-Oh, and Super for Women sounds like it was great too. I missed out on too many fabulous things!

Edited by mcreepers

I would love to see something like Dolce far Niente or La vie de Bohemme Femme (scentwise, different phero) come back.

Oh, definitely these two scents, pheros or not! I can always add my own choice of pheromones if I have to, but the scents are to die for!!