Stalk Talk!

luna65

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol email me your number and I will...I don't want them released until next week either actually, I just got sucked into Vicki Secret sweater sale...

LOL! I could wait a week too. Someone twisted my arm into a purchase this weekend. (And by "someone," I mean me. And by "arm twisted," I mean happened onto a website. :lol: )

lol email me your number and I will...I don't want them released until next week either actually, I just got sucked into Vicki Secret sweater sale...

Thanks MDC! I emailed you!

Glad to see others that are fine with waiting till next week for NR's!!

Edited by Mrschrissyrez

I surely do hope everyone is safe on the east coast, but I really would like to see the NRs this week. (Plz no tomato throwing :-)).

It's my 1st Nov release and I have already spent oodles of time plotting out my order of the known wants and plenty of guessing what I could want. Dang this is FUN!

ETA: I just saw some more hurricane updates and now feel like a greedy schmiegel. Of course I hope everyone is ok first. Hugs to you MrsC!

Edited by greenergal

I've been away for a while LP ladies, missing you lots, but here I am stalking again ....

Gaby

I was just thinking about you this week, wondering how you were and if you were married yet : )

I was wondering about you too!!!! (between stalkings of course)

HEY, GABY!!! :heart:

hi to all of you!....we had to postpone the wedding, but hopefully if the world doesn't end this year we'll be married by early 2013, yeiiiii! I've been missing you lots, all my LP ladies...

Sigo stalkeando...stalkeando..stalkeando...

Good to see you again! I was wondering if you had abandoned us for the married life.

Stalk dirty to me!!

If you insist ... I want to stalk you all over ... and over again ...

Soooo....who wants to guess what I've been scribing about today, hmm? What do you think our fragrant genius magicked this month for our slathering pleasure?

*giggles and runs away*

Don't bite, it will only encourage her ....

OMG!!! You evil evil scribe you!!!!

You are so very lucky to know what's going on!!!!!

I shall not attempt to guess!!!!

Too late ...

Edited by quietguy

Actually I think the 3rd or 4th of November will be better...cause I may not have power! How am I supposed to order my LP's if I have no power! Sound good Mara? ;)

LOL, I'm on the fence about when I want to see the NR's... On one hand, I want them RIGHT NOW, but on the other, the longer I have, the more $$ I can save, so I can buy MOAR! It's a horrible dilemma lol.

And I hope you're safe misschrissyrez!

Ok..." the stalkings" has caused QG to lose his his damn mind...he's all quoting people from April.

Yeah apparently so. :P

I'm hard at work for Da Mara, your patience is appreciated as always. :)

I'm praying for all the East Coasters and for the safety of QGs mind.

I predict labels today because I know Mara will not want to throw the NRs out when we are all trick or treating, because I really love LP, but I really love Halloween.. She would never make us choose.. LP or Chocolate and Costumes????

OMG WTF DO I DO????

So I read through the Nov 2011 release thread and the NRs went up on night of Halloween last year. Just saying.... that totally works for me. Not saying that is going to happen, but YAY if it does.

And for those that would like some more time, I say take your time. I'm sure there will be plenty of love and excitement to go around when the time is right for you. :-)

I don't know about the labels, but the scents will not be available to order until it's November, okay? We've talked about this before, my fellow addicts. :P

Ok..." the stalkings" has caused QG to lose his his damn mind...he's all quoting people from April. Its November...GABY IS STILL MISSING DAMMIT!!

Yeah apparently so.

I'm praying for all the East Coasters and for the safety of QGs mind.

I blame either the barometric pressure change brought on by the hurricane as it passed by or Mel taking me up on my offer in the Best Bras thread .... :lol:

... and someone go track down Gabby for goodness sake ... might look bad if I showed up at her door. :P

Edited by quietguy

:lol:

I guess if they did we wouldn't need things like reality TV.

Scribing my fingers to the bone for y'all, I just want you to know this is how much I love you. Because there's almost twice the scents for the month as any other, Pheromas is always a killer, heh.

I need sex lol but nr's would fill the gap!!

After the family stress of the last couple weeks accompanied by no sex, I need a "new release" myself ... :rolleyes:

speaking of fever and sex., I have orgasm dreams. Last night I had an orgasm in my sleep while eating wedding cake. The cake had buttercream frosting and strawberries... Shit that would make me cum in real life actually.

I wonder what would happen if I opened a bakery and did home deliveries ....

I agree, WTF happened there QG? Trying to get caught up?

Mind clouded by DSB. :mellow:

Oh dear, my mind is... warped.

That is pretty much a prerequisite for this board. You probably would not fit in well otherwise. :lol: