Stalk Talk!

luna65

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No sex? Wtf?

My thoughts exactly ... I have gone up 20 lbs in my incline bench and am beating the shit out of that punching bag.

My computer screen is now wearing coffee!!

I always love a good wet computer contest. :P

Edited by quietguy

My thoughts exactly ... I have gone up 20 lbs in my incline bench and am beating the shit out of that punching bag.

That reminds me of that old movie "Far and Away" when Tom Cruise's character is so horned out over Nicole Kidman that he kicks everyone's butt in the boxing ring. Very wound up...

Ok, newbie question 7,891: Luna said they're more perfumes this month. I thought it was 10 for women, and 10 for men. Where in the heck did I get that idea from??

It might have been that way previously, but not this year. Either way there IS more because normally there's only 10-12 new fragrances for a month in total. 20 would be twice that, but it's not that many.

i predict 17 pheromas, 2 for unisex 3 for men and the rest for the SHES

OH SO CLOSE! But there's way more equality than your predictive ratio. :P

This is the most excited I've been for Pheromas because I actually have someone to test them on this time *snicker* not like I'll actually tell him my perfume is spiked. :666: I hope there's another Lumina one, I always seem to have a good time wearing that stuff.

It might have been that way previously, but not this year. Either way there IS more because normally there's only 10-12 new fragrances for a month in total. 20 would be twice that, but it's not that many.

OH SO CLOSE! But there's way more equality than your predictive ratio. :P

18 total!!!!! 4 for Unisex and 2 for Men?????!!!

OMG i CANNOT WAIT!

12 WOMANLY PHEROS WITH SCENTS OF ROSES, VANILLA, CAKE, CHOCOLATE AND GLITTER SPARKLES !

:lol:

Sorry I missed this all earlier, I swear you ain't right!

(Forget underwear, I want the silver pants which were so tight it's obvious he wore them without underwear! :666:)

(Forget underwear, I want the silver pants which were so tight it's obvious he wore them without underwear!)

I just pictured Trevor as Tin Man with a major boner..

Okay then - does poor Trevor know that LPs are not the only thing being stalked here lol?

Sorry I missed this all earlier, I swear you ain't right!

No they/we ain't. I dread the day a psychiatric professional registers for the board - some of y'all gonna end up involuntarily committed. But I will miss you dearly and will try to visit as often as they let me out for guided visits! :lol:

Edited by quietguy

Heh, compared to some of the nutjobs I've had to endure in the fandom, I'm wholly sane (if incredibly cheeky). But I'm convinced that Trevor wants me to talk about his pants, otherwise he wouldn't have worn such tight ones throughout his career. :P

Well, Mara wants us to start stalking now for December ....who am I to disoblige?

Oh also, HINTS about the new / different January??? Will the new /different thing(s) be just for January 2013, or going forward, or TBD?

- will LPs be sold in sets , like the Titanic one , in themes? like, 'omg here is a bunch of all-pumpkin stuff, now please settle down with the pumpkin'? :lol: Will there be color themes? all of the month's NRs are a color of the month? OMG BIRTHSTONE COLORS? NRs will be time-lapse released across the month? ...a new one every day????

Oh also, HINTS about the new / different January??? Will the new /different thing(s) be just for January 2013, or going forward, or TBD?

- will LPs be sold in sets , like the Titanic one , in themes? like, 'omg here is a bunch of all-pumpkin stuff, now please settle down with the pumpkin'? :lol: Will there be color themes? all of the month's NRs are a color of the month? OMG BIRTHSTONE COLORS? NRs will be time-lapse released across the month? ...a new one every day????

I think NJ convinced Mara to go with a Playboy theme. I bet you will like Miss March. She likes to read and loves puppies. Oh, and she wants to be a movie star. :P

Edited by quietguy

oh, yeah, that's definitely it!!!! The GGGs for which there has been the most continued and desperate weeping and this business --> :beggingpleasesmiley: ie: LP Gold, LP White, Super for Women, Sorceress. YEAH!! a Janus thing: rereleasing past greatest hits BUT ALSO releasing NEW slightly updated versions of same for 2013! And each old/new set will be delivered to each customer on a separate pony with the GGG's name dyed onto its hair!!

oh, yeah, that's definitely it!!!! The GGGs for which there has been the most continued and desperate weeping and this business --> :beggingpleasesmiley: ie: LP Gold, LP White, Super for Women, Sorceress. YEAH!! a Janus thing: rereleasing past greatest hits BUT ALSO releasing NEW slightly updated versions of same for 2013! And each old/new set will be delivered to each customer on a separate pony with the GGG's name dyed onto its hair!!

LMAOOO

And Trevor and Luna come out in matching outfits and take a bow. Then Le Wiz comes down from the sky in a Dj booth and we all start doing the Cupid Shuffle - Thriller ZUMBA REMIX!