Stalk Talk!

luna65

I think NJ convinced Mara to go with a Playboy theme. I bet you will like Miss March. She likes to read and loves puppies. Oh, and she wants to be a movie star.

Can we have real life forum members on label month? I would die if i was a label!

I'll model, I just won't show my face, ha. Maybe we can wear masks?

Two more months covered ...

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't ever wantto be on a label because apparently I have "teh angry eyez" and no wants to wear perfume that has someone glaring at them on the label.

On a side note, aren't unicorns just horses with bayonets? (That was what I took away from the US election. 47% of it anyways. B) )

I'd wear ya.

Unicorns are white ponies with boners on their heads.

All this talk of stalking and unicorns, I thought this highly appropriate (and stolen from the Etsy link)il_570xN.379916389_gilr.jpg

Is it wrong that I'm bothered my her poorly applied lip gloss? I know its' supposed to be a thing but just no.

WTH? :lol:

ETA, now I can't get that song out of my head: "Sit on my face, and tell me that you love me!" :lol: Was that a Monty Python thing?

It was. "Life would be fine if we'd both 69 ..."

Dammit. Now it's in my head too. I'd hate you a little right now except it's so catchy.

Lol, one would hope... Can't you see Lady V flitting about the office in this, after Bosshole make her absolutely stark-raving? NOT THAT I WISH THIS TO HAPPEN! ...just sayin'...

Trust me I'm sure he's had a horn or two up his ass, he would probably ask if

He could sit on my face

Edited by LadyVictoria

WTH? :lol:

ETA, now I can't get that song out of my head: "Sit on my face, and tell me that you love me!" :lol: Was that a Monty Python thing?

There is also one by lords of acid.

I use to work in a music store and I was introduced to this song and I peed.

And is the horn ribbed for her pleasure??!

It was. "Life would be fine if we'd both 69 ..."

Dammit. Now it's in my head too. I'd hate you a little right now except it's so catchy.

"Nothing could be finer than to be in her vagina in the morning, nothing could be sweeter than to have her suck your peter in the morning ..."

"I love to hear you oralize when I'm between your thighs. You blow me away ..."

See? It's catchy.

(Now where did Shadow wander off to? BBL.)

I'm impressed you guys remember all the words. That song was only a glimmer in the back of my mind - I actually wondered if I'd made it up myself! :lol: - until BF said he was pretty sure it was Monty Python, and to get over myself 'cause I'm not that clever. (Kidding. He didn't say that. He *did* tell me where it came from though. Boy has a memory like a steel trap).

Having spent my formative years in Catholic school, and with a devout set of Roman Catholic grandparents, I've always been partial to "Every Sperm is Sacred". And I *do* know all the words to that. In fact, I imagine it's what I'll be humming to myself at work tonight. ;)

AAAAAA!!!! HEEEEE!!!!!

Ev'ry sperm is sacred

Ev'rey sperm is great

If a sprem is wasted

God gets quite irate

:) Oh and hearing my Mom quote the Sit on my Face song is one of the highlights of my entire life.

Of course, this *is* the woman who taught me how to properly flip people off. Heh. Old School Journalists: They're priceless and there are far too few of them left.

Heck, weren't we just stalking *January*? :lol:

But . . . but . . . my checkbook's still working on September! :blink:

I predict G&L 5 (I R A PSYCHIC GENIUS)

and something fruity-resinous like Mistress Christmas

and something piney-sweet like any of several delicious such things last year

and something icy and snowy like Lady Frost

and and and AND