Stalk Talk!

luna65

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think a chocolate eggnog also needs to happen. With extra booze. Screw perfume I'd drink that.

Vitamin B enriched eggnog ...

There's always room for more pie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BRING ON THE CALORIES!

Pecan, please. Unless Invi wants to bring me some backlava ...

Edited by quietguy

Magnanimity, I love your legs avatar! Beautiful!

MrsC and Eggers, your posts seem to indicate new releases are announced around the 28th? Around the last Monday of the month? I've been gone so long I sadly no longer even know these fundamental principles *sigh*. Can someone please fill me in - in a Reader's Digest version kind of way - on "Things I Need to Know" LOL!

QG and DD2.... I haven't even gotten through the last 3 years yet! Note to self: Never, ever deprive ones' self of LMPM goodies again! Dang good thing I had enough precious bottles to keep me, and those around me, well-scented and phero'd and bespelled during my hiatus....

And you know what, I am loving your avi.... its inviting and mysterious.....

Glad your back. though i am stalking all the time and reading posts sometimes, i don't post much. I myself don't know about the rules here, and after making few mistakes earlier, i am more scared to play here, but this is a lovely place and a paradise in itself.

I hope any senior here answers your questions.

NR's can come anytime, last week of current month or first weak of coming month, as far as i know. but its very interesting and exciting to be here and see the madness about LP's . I myself am enough mad to be called an LP addict and want more and more people to come along in this beautiful madness.

Enjoy...

MrsC and Eggers, your posts seem to indicate new releases are announced around the 28th? Around the last Monday of the month? I've been gone so long I sadly no longer even know these fundamental principles *sigh*. Can someone please fill me in - in a Reader's Digest version kind of way - on "Things I Need to Know" LOL!

I'm not sure there's any set date to when the new releases come out. A couple of times they've been out right around the first of the month, but usually a few days later. Luna was nice enough to give us a dedicated "stalking thread", so that we can start prodding and sweet-talking her for clues and hints as to what's in store for us! She's a tough cookie though. And a tease! <_<:lol: Mara will normally post the labels first, whenever she's ready, and then we get to bug Luna some more for the descriptions, which usually take a day or two longer to appear. It's really fun!

And it's nice to meet you! :)

I know, I haven't even tried my bottle of Because the Night yet because I can't stop with the damn Unisexy. I am NOT READY for Christmas ones yet!!!

I haven't tried any of November's NRs yet because my order is still somewhere in the postal abyss. I want my stuff FFS.

Hope you have a wonderful vacation! What are you guys planning to do?

You might not miss them, if you bring your laptop :)

Off to WDW with the boys. But we decided no laptops allowed. Plus mine is a 12 lb Dell with a 17 in screen. That baby is staying home.

I hope your right!! Is Luna allowed to confirm this??

She'll pop in and tease us, but when she doesn't pop in and tell us to settle down if we are getting all crazy and horny on this thread then it usually means she is wearing glasses and using her pencil on a yellow legal pad to write descriptions... maybe she has some coffee with a drop of whiskey in it or bailey's and she's prob sitting in front of a fire staring at her marble chess board...fingering her vintage Hermes scarf she has wrapped around her head, in her Katherine Hepburn pants and blouse.

But no shoes. She 's not wearing shoes... because Q is coming to town this weekend and she has a special pair of shoes she's going to wear just for him..

...fingering her vintage Hermes scarf she has wrapped around her head, in her Katherine Hepburn pants and blouse.

But no shoes. She 's not wearing shoes... because Q is coming to town this weekend and she has a special pair of shoes she's going to wear just for him..

:lol: ... have I told you lately that I luv you !

She'll pop in and tease us, but when she doesn't pop in and tell us to settle down if we are getting all crazy and horny on this thread then it usually means she is wearing glasses and using her pencil on a yellow legal pad to write descriptions... maybe she has some coffee with a drop of whiskey in it or bailey's and she's prob sitting in front of a fire staring at her marble chess board...fingering her vintage Hermes scarf she has wrapped around her head, in her Katherine Hepburn pants and blouse.

I picture Luna this way too. But I picture more of a Betty Davis type: commanding and smart. (I don't like Katherine Hepburn. Never thought she was that talented) In fact I'm watching the Bette Davis movie as I type this: Deception. She's fabbo in it.

I picture Luna this way too. But I picture more of a Betty Davis type: commanding and smart. (I don't like Katherine Hepburn. Never thought she was that talented) In fact I'm watching the Bette Davis movie as I type this: Deception. She's fabbo in it.

Really? See I totally picture her as Katherine Hepburn. Did you see the Liz and Dick one? OMG I want her jewelry.

I think I am going to start a tv review thread of shows I randomly watch. Like the gemshopping network. Omg I love this channel.

I watch and watch, all those pretty jewels they soothe me.

I'm still hoping for a Marshmallow Christmas!!

I actually had this same thought this week! I had spritzed on "Flying Potion" and thought what a wonderful candy marshmallowy scent that would be for Christmas. Maybe a "Divinity" scent. ;)

Off to WDW with the boys. But we decided no laptops allowed. Plus mine is a 12 lb Dell with a 17 in screen. That baby is staying home.

Have a great time!

I actually had this same thought this week! I had spritzed on "Flying Potion" and thought what a wonderful candy marshmallowy scent that would be for Christmas. Maybe a "Divinity" scent. ;)

Divinity would be awesome!! Good idea :)

MARSHMALLOWS!!!

I haven't tried any of November's NRs yet because my order is still somewhere in the postal abyss. I want my stuff FFS.

Is it that time already? I haven't ordered anything from November and I'm still waiting for my second summer sale box to arrive. That's like more than 2 months already.

I'm thinking Blitzen's Blow Jobs.. with peppermint, buttercream ,whipped cream and NUTS

This actually sounds good...and the name's not bad either! ;)