Stalk Talk!

luna65

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg so is there something with brown sugar, cinnamon, chocolate, hazelnut and whipped marshmallows????

If not, there damn well needs to be!!

If there is, sign me up for two bottles sight unsmelled!

Edited by Just Ducky

Brown sugar and marshmallow? I would eat that and then slather it all over my body!!

OMG a Christmas version of Sugared Bonfire. With rum. FLAMBEED MARHSMALLOWS WITH RUM this needs to happen I'm such a boozer can't you tell? :lol:

*actually I drink very little. I'm too much of a lightweight to handle more than 2 without falling asleep!

*actually I drink very little. I'm too much of a lightweight to handle more than 2 without falling asleep!

Haha - why am I not surprised .... not that I am much better. Beer or wine sometimes puts me to sleep but I am usually pretty good with hard liquor.

Edited by quietguy

What about a Christmas Eve scent...with some orange, nutmeg, and cinnamon...ooh cinnamon bread...with bergamot, cause its relaxing. Hmm, sounds good :)

Wonder if those notes would even work together? But, there's something magical about that night!

What do you guys think of a blend like this? I have no idea if it would work, but it sounds good!

Many different artisan/etailers have done "Xmas Eve/Xmas in a bottle" kind of scents, they are really nice in their way. For me, Gothic Xmas has that kind of vibe although more on the foody side as opposed to just the greenery-meets-holiday-pomander thingie.

I think LV is being a little demandingoverly optomistic. Remember y'all: Mara is still just one woman coming back from vacation. :P

BUT I will say there is one scent that will make a lot of you collectively lose your shit and run around in circles squeeing and flailing wildly.

Many different artisan/etailers have done "Xmas Eve/Xmas in a bottle" kind of scents, they are really nice in their way. For me, Gothic Xmas has that kind of vibe although more on the foody side as opposed to just the greenery-meets-holiday-pomander thingie.

I think LV is being a little demandingoverly optomistic. Remember y'all: Mara is still just one woman coming back from vacation. :P

BUT I will say there is one scent that will make a lot of you collectively lose your shit and run around in circles squeeing and flailing wildly.

Thanks for the input Luna :) I figured something had been done similar, either here or elsewhere.

Can't wait to lose my shit and run in circles :lol:

Omg I cannot wait to lose my shit!

I'm totally constipated right now!

there is one scent that will make a lot of you collectively lose your shit and run around in circles squeeing and flailing wildly.

If we're anal retentive, can we just run around in circles squeeing and flailing wildly?

• 3 weeks later...

Thank GOODNESS no one has started stalking for January yet!!! Thank you thank you! I have zero -- zilch -- nada energy for it! Too much food sugar family wine hassle et cetera. Can we call a three-day moratorium on January stalking to give everyone a chance to recuperate??! :Goingtobed-1:

Janebruary

:lol:

why is this a big month?

Mara is combining January and February's new releases this year. Dunno why. It's a secret! :P

Actually, I think she said it was because she wants us to have our Valentine's Day stuff in time for Valentine's Day... ;)

Huh. So that could also mean that she'll make enough supplies so that if we order samples at the beginning of january then maybe they'll still be available to buy in February?

Mara is combining January and February's new releases this year. Dunno why. It's a secret! :P

Actually, I think she said it was because she wants us to have our Valentine's Day stuff in time for Valentine's Day... ;)

Ooooh Eggers! I'd forgotten about that! :heart: Thank you for the reminder!!! :heart:

:ph34r: