Stalk Talk!

luna65

Mara is combining January and February's new releases this year. Dunno why. It's a secret! :P

Actually, I think she said it was because she wants us to have our Valentine's Day stuff in time for Valentine's Day... ;)

And I believe Mara said she's doing something DIFFERENT with the January releases!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder what it could be? Usually there is a theme for Jan. Last year's theme was really cute! OMG what if this year's theme is about romantic couples?? Like Samson and Delilah? Mark Antony and Cleopatra?

That sounds more like a Feb. theme.

The January and February collections are coming out at the same time this year, around January 15th, but they are two distinctly different sets.

The January set is a whole new "thing", and will take a little extra time, while the Feb sets need to be out early so you can all have them in hand to slather on yourselves by Valentine's Day!

:666:

The January and February collections are coming out at the same time this year, around January 15th, but they are two distinctly different sets.

The January set is a whole new "thing", and will take a little extra time, while the Feb sets need to be out early so you can all have them in hand to slather on yourselves by Valentine's Day!

OMG THAT IS PRACTICALLY LIKE NEXT WEEK

Im way behind! I havent even tried Nov and Dec'mbers yet. I wish I had at least 3-$400 to spend.

I am right there with you.... I am so behind, I need at least $700-$800 to just get caught up to Dec... And then more for the new releases!

So looking forward to fulfilling out my wish list! And, yes, I am aware I qualify as a LPMP addict!

So, if I were to place an order in the next few days, is it possible to proactively purchase the new release sample set? It's okay with me to 1) hold the whole order and ship with the new releases or 2) add-on whatever shipping would be for just the new releases. I'm just wishing to ensure I get some GGG scents before they sell-out & I am experiencing some nervousness on a few of them as they are indeed GGGQuickly! I already missed out on Odalisque! :( And, when G-d has been so kind as to respond with financial abundance (ahem, put a "Bowl Job" special out there and people will buy! Handy extra cash influx just when we needed it to meet not just one but two circumstances: (1) the unexpected blessing of a New Bear in the home and all of the material needs which accompany that blessing & 2) a significant portion of my LPMP wishlist (admittedly far-less than a need/more of an addiction but at least its a healthy one), one really should be grateful and follow through on those purchases....

And, if the above pre-purchase of Jan/Feb NRs is possible, is it the same monthly sample price or is this a double-pack since it is Jan-Feb combined?

Thank you in advance for considering this request! Wishing you a splendid day :)

Edited by Chaionlife

And, if the above pre-purchase of Jan/Feb NRs is possible, is it the same monthly sample price or is this a double-pack since it is Jan-Feb combined?

To my knowledge, each monthly sampler will be seperate, it's just that they're being released at the same time.

Yes, that's correct.

They are being offered separately, and they are the same price as usual per set.

So, if I just add 2 of the monthly samplers to my order I am currently compiling, and then add in the little memo of January and February that should work?

Yay! Thank you!

Edited by Chaionlife

Sure JD! How about we all meet back here on Saturday?

Yes! Rob a bank, and get some for me too! Don't worry, I'll drive the get away car ;)

Well, so much for waiting a week ... Honey, please tell me you did not tell JD to come back next Saturday just to get her out of the way ... (You know I am just kidding!!). And I promise I will send you LPs in jail if they catch you ... :lol:

Edited by quietguy

Well, so much for waiting a week ... Honey, please tell me you did not tell JD to come back next Saturday just to get her out of the way

That gave me a good laugh, too!

And NOBODY puts Ducky in the corner!

That gave me a good laugh, too!

Lol, haven't figured out the emoticons on the iPad yet, but funny never the less ;)

Well, so much for waiting a week ... Honey, please tell me you did not tell JD to come back next Saturday just to get her out of the way ... (You know I am just kidding!!). And I promise I will send you LPs in jail if they catch you ... :lol:

Oh honey, you know how I get when I'm excited ;)

Send me LP's in jail?! My bail better be posted in two hours or less...you don't want to go in the basement again, do you? :lol:

MCR and QG -- You two -- get a (chat) room already!

LOL - I bet they don't ..

Send me LP's in jail?! My bail better be posted in two hours or less...you don't want to go in the basement again, do you? :lol:

MCR and QG -- You two -- get a (chat) room already!

Careful there JD - MRC I have to bail out, you on the other hand could be stuck in there until they sell out of the good stuff ... haha. :lol: Unless of course you care to join us in said (chat) room ... :blink::lol:

Edited by quietguy

I'm glad it won't be till around the 15th! Gives me more time to save some money honey!

I know right? A tumbleweed just blew through my bank account.

WAIT no Stalking yet I haven't ordered for December!

OK everyone, LV has issued a cease and desist order. LV - we will wait to hear from you before we do any more stalking.

Maybe .... *snort*