Stalk Talk!

luna65

It's snowing here, predicted to change to ice later and my 8am class is still on tomorrow morning. This place doesn't usually get snow so the roads aren't cleared or salted properly. I'm nervous.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perfumesniffer:

Drive *slowly*, begin braking - *gently* - a good while before you normally would. If you begin to slide, the front of your car will go first, so you want to gently point the wheel in the direction you want to go while you *gently* pump the brake. Stay calm & try not to yank on the wheel or over-steer. Oh. And try to keep a bit of extra distance from the car ahead of you when you're driving, (extra room to stop if you slide). This message has been brought to you by: Canadian Girl Snow & Ice Driving Tips. ;)

It's snowing here, predicted to change to ice later and my 8am class is still on tomorrow morning. This place doesn't usually get snow so the roads aren't cleared or salted properly. I'm nervous.

Perfumesniffer:

Drive *slowly*, begin braking - *gently* - a good while before you normally would. If you begin to slide, the front of your car will go first, so you want to gently point the wheel in the direction you want to go while you *gently* pump the brake. Stay calm & try not to yank on the wheel or over-steer. Oh. And try to keep a bit of extra distance from the car ahead of you when you're driving, (extra room to stop if you slide). This message has been brought to you by: Canadian Girl Snow & Ice Driving Tips.

Thank you Eggers! Excellent tips!

Uni finally announced a 12pm opening, that's after my classes, so I'm off. Not driving anywhere! Edited by perfumesniffer

Thank you Eggers! Excellent tips!

You're welcome. I spent a year or two driving in heavy snow without snow tires. <_< I'm pretty good at driving on ice & snow these days.

Uni finally announced a 12pm opening, that's after my classes, so I'm off. Not driving anywhere!

YAY! "Accidental" days off are the best! :)

Awwwwwwww. No hints at all? NONE hints? No hints that go to eleven? Sorry. I'm having a Spinal Moment. Don't know why. Must have jarred a synapse.... BUT WE"RE NOT DOING BLOODY STONHENGE.

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

LOL. I'm so curious to see the Highland one and of course the phero blends. Under your spell and Unbridled: Dying to know about those..

Talked to Mara. She hopes to have Feb. releases up by 4pm PST. She hasn't been feeling well so it's taken a little longer.

Probably from all the sex fiends populating her forum .. *snort*. Maybe she would feel better if you all would stop talking about sex and boobs so much haha! :lol:

Edited by quietguy

Talked to Mara. She hopes to have Feb. releases up by 4pm PST. She hasn't been feeling well so it's taken a little longer.

Oh! All the best, most supportive healing thoughts heading Mara's way!

Probably from all the sex fiends populating her forum .. *snort*. Maybe she would feel better if you all would stop talking about sex and boobs so much haha! :lol:

And, fun, pleasurable, sexy thoughts are simply beneficial in stabilizing the immune system and lowering stress levels... so, I think our sexy talk is only helping her.... and you, QG!.... heal!

Edited by Chaionlife

And, fun, pleasurable, sexy thoughts are simply beneficial in stabilizing the immune system and lowering stress levels... so, I think are sexy talk is only helping her.... and you, QG!.... heal!

Thanks Chai! "Hey honey, sex will help me heal quicker ...."

Thanks Chai! "Hey honey, sex will help me heal quicker ...."

I think she might actually like that

I would hope so ..

Argh!!!! The site is DOWN. We've got some kind of coding issue. I'm still programming the cart, but I can't even get into the site at the moment.

I just saw that ...

She hasn't been feeling well so it's taken a little longer.

Nooooooooooooo :( ...dearest Mara,your health is the most important thing to us...please...all the rest can wait :Hug_emoticon:

Oh, I'm totally fine. Thanks for the concern. I just had a heavy tide this month - horrible non-stop headache plus the doubled over cramps for 3 days. Yeah, joyful. But I'm much better now! :)

Mara... if I might recommend: Find someone who works with the Tibetan Bowls. REALLY helps!

Oh, I'm totally fine. Thanks for the concern. I just had a heavy tide this month - horrible non-stop headache plus the doubled over cramps for 3 days. Yeah, joyful. But I'm much better now! :)

Ok,that you are better is a big relief ... :jumpforjoy:

I know practioners in Calif, CO, Ilinois, New Mexico, and Canada....and I'm sure one of them will know someone near you so let me send out some emails....

Any luck with hypnotherapists? Thanks!

It can be -- like, right before the NRs are supposed to come out and we haven't gotten enough hints yet! But I think if we even whispered "MARCH NRs" right now, Mara's head would turn 180 degrees and smoke would pour out of her ears! :P

Edited by Just Ducky