Stalk Talk!

luna65

Exciting!!! How are you liking it so far? :)

I love it here! So beautiful and different (in a good way). I'm coming home early though...my oldest has the flu and taking care of the puppy by himself is too hard. Plus now that my hubby has a class this week, I would just be sitting in the room we have on base. I can't drive over here because I'm scared I'd mess up and drive on the wrong side. So, I'm leaving in another day. It's okay though...been here for five days, and besides being sick one day, it's been so much fun. I was here in 08, so I'm sure I'll be back in five years again :)

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love it here! So beautiful and different (in a good way). I'm coming home early though... So, I'm leaving in another day.

I think that is the day Mara is releasing the new scents ... while you are up in the plane ... unable to read the descriptions or get an order in ...

Yes, I am evil. :P

I love it here! So beautiful and different (in a good way). I'm coming home early though...my oldest has the flu and taking care of the puppy by himself is too hard. Plus now that my hubby has a class this week, I would just be sitting in the room we have on base. I can't drive over here because I'm scared I'd mess up and drive on the wrong side. So, I'm leaving in another day. It's okay though...been here for five days, and besides being sick one day, it's been so much fun. I was here in 08, so I'm sure I'll be back in five years again :)

That is so awesome that you were able to go with hubby, my nephew is in the air force and I love shopping with his wife because we get such good deals at the base store...Have a safe flight home

wow qg that was mean!

The last line was even worse so I erased it ...

poor you lv, when i had steroids for asthma it made me so aaaaangry, it was horrible.

OMG YES WHY???? I was crying all day yesterday and if I was not crying I was angry, then I was so miserable because I couldn't sleep.

I had to take 3 at once- and I have to take another 3 today and cycle down.. but I think I am not going to take them because I was a fuckn maniac last night.

hugs lv, hang in there... Balm bomb? I think some people are just way more sensitive. For me, steroids suck. At least you know it will pass. For me, i was just glad to be able to walk 6 feet without thinking i might die/having to literally crawl hands and knees upstairs but i still hated everyone and everything. Are you asthmatic? Seretide inhaler has been a godsend for me, i just need to remember to take it every day, but two puffs are enough to keep me under control. If you need them take them way before bed, asthma stuff fucks with your sleep really badly, and sleep dep=lunatic for me.

Anywaaaaaay, for the sleep dep, hormonal, and in anyway challenged today, may we please have any kind of clue??!

@QG, haha! :P

Can't wait to see what's in store for us!! Stalking from home now :)

Glad you are back home safe and hope your husband gets back safely and soon!

The last line which I thought was going too far went something like: and all the pretty scents flying off the shelves ....

Stalking from home now :)

Welcome back!

I refuse to look at the new selections...have got to curb LP addiction for a month...

BWAHAHAAA! Fat chance! D'oh, I mean - I'm sure you will be steadfast and have no difficulty accomplishing this goal :ange:

BWAHAHAAA! Fat chance! D'oh, I mean - I'm sure you will be steadfast and have no difficulty accomplishing this goal :ange:

Ten bucks on the "BWAHAHAAA! Fat chance!" !!!! (Sorry, MDC!! The NRs ALWAYS win in the end!)

I TRIED to be optimistic...or at least write that I was...*giggles*

ElizabethOSP....I see you and your little spies too!

:lol:

hugs lv, hang in there... Balm bomb? I think some people are just way more sensitive. For me, steroids suck. At least you know it will pass. For me, i was just glad to be able to walk 6 feet without thinking i might die/having to literally crawl hands and knees upstairs but i still hated everyone and everything. Are you asthmatic? Seretide inhaler has been a godsend for me, i just need to remember to take it every day, but two puffs are enough to keep me under control. If you need them take them way before bed, asthma stuff fucks with your sleep really badly, and sleep dep=lunatic for me.

Anywaaaaaay, for the sleep dep, hormonal, and in anyway challenged today, may we please have any kind of clue??!

I stopped taking them - the side effects outweighed the positives for me.. I have really bad asthma right now- not usually but I guess with it being allergy season and having minor allergies has turned into OMGICANTBREATHE - I have my inhaler and that has been helping me.

any clues for the breathless???

Ten bucks on the "BWAHAHAAA! Fat chance!" !!!! (Sorry, MDC!! The NRs ALWAYS win in the end!)

You guys!!

Grrr...I'm trying to save some money for Hawaii dammit. If I keep this up the closest I'll get to the big Island is Aloha Pumahana and Dollys Hot and Sticky!!!

OMG YES WHY???? I was crying all day yesterday and if I was not crying I was angry, then I was so miserable because I couldn't sleep.

I had to take 3 at once- and I have to take another 3 today and cycle down.. but I think I am not going to take them because I was a fuckn maniac last night.

LV... Which steroids did they give you, and at what dose? Did they tell you WHEN to take them, or did they just assume that you would know that steroids should always be prescribed to be taken in the morning? Steroids are well known to cause insomnia (which is why they should be taken in the morning) & they can also cause nightmares.

LV... Which steroids did they give you, and at what dose? Did they tell you WHEN to take them, or did they just assume that you would know that steroids should always be prescribed to be taken in the morning? Steroids are well known to cause insomnia (which is why they should be taken in the morning) & they can also cause nightmares.

He told me to take them with food. 3 at a time then cycle down with food. That's all the pharmacist said. I took them at about noon and I went bat shit crazy, I was sweating and had all this nervous energy- that night I could not sleep I was miserable, I felt like I had restless limb or phantom limb syndrome. I stopped taking them because I didn't like how they made me feel.