Stalk Talk!

luna65

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember the month with the novel covers??? Maybe instead of a poster, if we get the WHOLE NR set she'll ship us the hunky guy?! :w00t:

Not sure how she'd manage the free shipping (but I'd love to be a fly on the wall when she attemptes to box and tape the guys up) unless she'd have the hunks literally walk them to us. But then, ou know they'd expect food and their own room and flat screen and video game console. hunks are so demanding.

Foodie flowers can go either way with me but I have t try them because I can't know until I do! Lurv Pithivier, Highland Fling, Lep Luck, A treasure of Amethyst....there's hope for me in floral foodies! :w00t:

Actually, the A Treasure Of collection was almost entirely gourmand and gourmand florals but that wasn't calculated, it's just the way it turned out.

Luna and NuTrix, y'all just reminded me that I NEED a full bottle of ATO Aquamarine, especially now that it's springtime. That ATO collection is beautiful! ~I still get a smile every time I look at my widdle Treasure Chest! And I still have my pirate scarf tied around my purse strap!~ :heart: Edited by ElizabethOSP

Not sure how she'd manage the free shipping (but I'd love to be a fly on the wall when she attemptes to box and tape the guys up) unless she'd have the hunks literally walk them to us. But then, ou know they'd expect food and their own room and flat screen and video game console. hunks are so demanding.

:lol::lol2:

Remember the month with the novel covers??? Maybe instead of a poster, if we get the WHOLE NR set she'll ship us the hunky guy?! :w00t:

I don't know...my mail lady is nosy. I might have to explain if she has to leave a stud at the door.

^in that case, you'd probably get the package late or not at all!

What if he were wrapped in a brown paper bag? Do you think she's guess? :huh::ange:

Men fart too much for that. He'd either gas himself to death or you'd get fined for shipping an unlabeled biohazard.

Well, i think she sometimes takes my Southern Living magazine so i imagine she'd take my hot man, too!

Men fart too much for that. He'd either gas himself to death or you'd get fined for shipping an unlabeled biohazard.

Well there you go BB...she'll leave him be, then once you scrub him down you'll be set! :lol:

OK. OK. Maybe we should just go ahead and hope for candies florals....I've been jonesing for a candied jasmine....THAT would arrive through the mail smelling as divine as when it leaves Mara!

Edited by NuTrix

Shoot, just slap a biohazard warning label on his butt and you're good to go.

Here's where you find out what people really think of you lol!! I bet I haven't farted in the last ... say ... 15 minutes. So there. :lol:

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Et tu, Brute?? :lol:

Shoot, just slap a biohazard warning label on his butt and you're good to go.

There's the spirit!!

Edited by quietguy

Well I guess the postal mistress with be enjoying YOUR biohazard AND your Southern Living!

Hope you get them back with minimal wear and tear! :D

*moan* I get into trouble when I drink tequila straight. But it's soooooooo good!

:ph34r:

Oooh and Mara was talking over in a PE thread about a new collaboration she's doing with/for someone. It sounded really good! That's stalkable, too! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

how about a little lime with that

how about a little lime with that

Why, YES, please! Yes, Thanks, Tee! We were talking Patron, weren't we? Just straight up, with lime and salt on the side. I've never been able to shoot stuff, but I can sip a LOT! :666:

ETA: I forgot to stalk!!!...... :ph34r:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

Why, YES, please! Yes, Thanks, Tee! We were talking Patron, weren't we? Just straight up, with lime and salt on the side. I've never been able to shoot stuff, but I can sip a LOT! :666:

ETA: I forgot to stalk!!!...... :ph34r:

I am the opposite. Hate sipping, love to shoot them. Line em up!

*moan* I get into trouble when I drink tequila straight. But it's soooooooo good!

Tequila makes her clothes fall off ...

what happens to a nudist colony when they do shots? Does Tequila make the clothes go on?

what happens to a nudist colony when they do shots? Does Tequila make the clothes go on?

Yes. It's sooo embarrassing when they wake up fully clothed.

I couldn't be part of a nudist colony. I mean I walk around naked now in my home but I don't want to show off my snatch attack to anyone - know what I'm sayin?

You could always skip the waxes & let your fur bikini grow *giggle snort as I am currently doing that. If SO wants it bad enough, he'll have to fight his way through the jungle.

Whatcha got going on Blue Bear?????

TROUBLE in paradise! lol

Well, in most cases. In others it might be an act of mercy. :lol:

Yes. It's sooo embarrassing when they wake up fully clothed.

That has been the case once or twice with me without ever living at a nudist colony!

I couldn't be part of a nudist colony. I mean I walk around naked now in my home but I don't want to show off my snatch attack to anyone - know what I'm sayin?

You could always skip the waxes & let your fur bikini grow *giggle snort as I am currently doing that. If SO wants it bad enough, he'll have to fight his way through the jungle.

Haha - exactly. Plus you have a built in mime if you are playing charades and "Fidel Castro" comes up on your turn!! :lol:

I won't be checking regularky after tonight. Please leave some for me if they come out!!

Have fun. Hope you are feeling decent this AM.

Were you at that Toga Party in the 80s?!??!?

Why yes, yes I was. I know you seemed soooo familiar ... haha. :D

I HATE being naked. It's not even self-consciousness or body bashing, just the feeling of being exposed. I think it's because I grew up in a family with a "don't ask don't tell" attitude about sex/sexual things in general, but the end result is that I can't stand locker rooms. I used to be near-phobic of them. But the thought of being naked outdoors with pollen and dust and whatever else sticking to my skin and all the....the things creeping and crawling all around me....no thanks. There are only two individuals who get to see me naked, and one is not even my species (Lestat).

Lawdy. I've been off the forum for weeks, not being antisocial, just hyperbusy with manic gardening, work & chauferring the kids. And cooking (4 teens). But the draw of finding out what new aromatic goodies Mara has created for May has tractor-beamed me back to forum. And I have to get going again! Wah!! once they move out I'll probably get even more busy to avoid the lonelies in the evening. Is there a mellow-mama perfume with repel annoying people pheremones so I can get some peace. Or would repelling people junk up my karma? Hmm.

I HATE being naked. It's not even self-consciousness or body bashing, just the feeling of being exposed. I think it's because I grew up in a family with a "don't ask don't tell" attitude about sex/sexual things in general, but the end result is that I can't stand locker rooms. I used to be near-phobic of them. But the thought of being naked outdoors with pollen and dust and whatever else sticking to my skin and all the....the things creeping and crawling all around me....no thanks. There are only two individuals who get to see me naked, and one is not even my species (Lestat).

omg yes I could never be naked outdoors because of grass - AND sex on the beach is so overrated to me. Who the fuck wants sand in your snatch crack? Feels like a nail file when you're trying to wipe yourself. Disgusting.