Stalk Talk!

luna65

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am thinking May's nr would be somehow related to Día de Muertos, maybe?? =)

But that's in October.

Or a Princess Leia scent? Sweet Cream white chocolate marshmallow caramel swirls cinnamon swirls and pinch of salt

Omg this is going to be my next PE! A Princess Leia PE to match my costume !!!

I want a bottle of this!

Hey, for us Gothic types, Dia de los Muertos is year-'round! Heee!!! :Emoticons0424:

I am hoping like crazy for a violet based scent that *agrees* with my skin. And also something deep and dark, 'cause I am a Resin Ho. :)

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Maybe by this time next Sunday we will have some NR's, since I'm so sick right now, I can not enjoy the fun until I get better.

that sucks! start shoveling down the garlic. garlic is good for killing or repelling almost every bad thing out there :)

including unwanted guests/conversationalists!

Or a Princess Leia scent? Sweet Cream white chocolate marshmallow caramel swirls cinnamon swirls and pinch of salt

Omg this is going to be my next PE! A Princess Leia PE to match my costume !!!

sound great but she needs some pepper or something spicy 'cuz she sure was a spicy one! mmm, marshmallow!

I'll be interested to see the artwork!

Hey, for us Gothic types, Dia de los Muertos is year-'round! Heee!!! :Emoticons0424:

I am hoping like crazy for a violet based scent that *agrees* with my skin. And also something deep and dark, 'cause I am a Resin Ho. :)

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Yes I vote for something with violets too! Anything similar to LP Black is on my wishlist....

I still want a month of water or nautical themes.

WHALE POOP!

This would be interesting but I have realized my skin chemistry doesn't like nautical scents..

I concur. I can do rain scents but only wear them when it's raining. I can't really do salt water scents because they remind me too much of a beauty mask I was allergic to.

WHALE POOP!

Or barf, but either way, YUM!

you know.... a coney island or Harbors of the world could be a good common ground-- that way you could get your sea scents along with shipping trade or boardwalk scents.

you know.... a coney island or Harbors of the world could be a good common ground-- that way you could get your sea scents along with shipping trade or boardwalk scents.

Under the boardwalk ...

MERMAID PLUNDER! The scent of wet satiated sailors! :greensmilies-024::mermaid::goldfish5:

B) Sorry--my Dad early on was Navy & then merchant marine, so I likes sailors...

Seriously, though, I wonder if Mara is ever going to do a Spell Collection again?

I love the Spell Collection stuff so very much! :burning-heart:

Doesn't seem like a springtime thang, though. :) Of course, since I'm a mountain mama, springtime means green stuff, dirt, old pine needles, and Iris, Hyacinth, and Daffs. And critters. Our bear who knows how to open car doors using the *door handles* is back. Eau d'Oso...? B) Coyote Cutie? Raccoon Riot? How about Chipmunk Funk! :w00t:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

I still want a month of water or nautical themes.

I don't think an entire month of aquatic scents would actually sell, though.

Seriously, though, I wonder if Mara is ever going to do a Spell Collection again?

Not until all of the current one sells out, I don't think.

Hmm...what should I hint...well, you will be surprised, I think, and intrigued. ;)

..............Not until all of the current one sells out, I don't think.

Hmm...what should I hint...well, you will be surprised, I think, and intrigued. ;)

:heart: Well, then! I'd better get in gear and buy up some of the remaining Potions! Hee!

:heart: Surprised and intrigued, huh? Last month's certainly surprised and intrigued! Wait......DIRTY OUTDOORSY SCENTS??? Garden Soil, Plain Ol' Dirt, Exposed Granite, Potting Soil, Wet Cement, Wet Asphalt, Spring Snowstorm, Spring Shower, Weed Seedling, Soggy Galoshes....Bear Poop....Mosquito Song...Snipe Hunt............

:jumpforjoy::party::jumpforjoy:

Does it have a historical element like April's collection?

I don't think an entire month of aquatic scents would actually sell, though.

No probably not. But several of their scents (all very good in their own right) are so close to my dream aquatic scent. I know they will hit it one day.

could you think of a PE since you have something almost perfect but not right to build on?

could you think of a PE since you have something almost perfect but not right to build on?

Yes, but it might end up more complex than the usual PE. Seven Tears, Ruisseau and Creole Man are all bracketing the target.

Edited by quietguy

ah, then the much more expensive fully customized one...if you think that it's worth finally achieving your dream cologne :D

Maybe they're not even regular perfumes. They're not spell ones since those haven't sold out yet, but remember the fragrance hydrating waters? Maybe the new releases are different and haven't been done before because they're not what we consider "normal" Mara new releases?