Stalk Talk!

luna65

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luna, pleeeeease... For the sake of my mental health, please give us a few hints with a bit more to go on? I'm on call, and it's a bank holiday here with fun, sunshine & the regional jazz festival in the park... So I'm not overjoyed about being on call :(

Pretty please?

Does it have a historical element like April's collection?

Yes,

Does it have anything to do with fertility rites?

No.

Maybe the new releases are different and haven't been done before because they're not what we consider "normal" Mara new releases?

No,

Is it a professional wrestling theme?

How exciting, I just love to guess what PM has in store for us.... I hope one day once all of the spell potions sell out, PM would consider doing another set....

Me too! I hope this will happen soon too!

Woot!

New, different, historical, not fertility or spell related.

hmm.

Since many of the magician perfumes from April were male dominant,

will this historical era be more female dominant?

Is it, perchance, film star/old hollywood of the twentieth century themed?

human, animal, plant, or mineral theme?

It's going to be about MAWWAIGE - - different doomed relationships in History since May is typically when weddings occur.

I wonder what month most divorces occur- because that is something to celebrate as well.. .. HISTORICAL MARRIAGES!!

So we have CLEO AND ANTONY- MARIE ANTONY AND What was his face? France Ferdinand?

luna:

is it flowers?

is it food?

will they give us attitude?

is it colors?

is it travel?

will it make us all unravel?

is it frick?

is it frack?

will it give us childhood back?

No and no.

Is that a little bit no or a lot no? Or more like the no that we all know really means yes? *Just kidding* Don't shoot me. Or anything worse.

It's going to be about MAWWAIGE - - different doomed relationships in History since May is typically when weddings occur.

Haha - now there is a cheery outlook on marriage!! :lol:

I wonder what month most divorces occur- because that is something to celebrate as well.. .. HISTORICAL MARRIAGES!!

So we have CLEO AND ANTONY- MARIE ANTONY AND What was his face? France Ferdinand?

*giggle snort So I take it I'm not the only one that gags a little when I see things like a car with "Mrs. Michael & Mr. Michael" on each front car door window?

*giggle snort So I take it I'm not the only one that gags a little when I see things like a car with "Mrs. Michael & Mr. Michael" on each front car door window?

Ewwww. I've not seen that here--just on back windows. :) Maybe the side window writing is illegal in California!

No it's not anything like last month's theme.

I see the Goddesses guess...And raise you a guess of Queens Through the Ages. :king: I HEARD THAT SNICKER. *Lady* Queens! ~Although a whole series of famous female impersonators would be FANTABULOUS~

:Emoticons0424:

ETA: HOLY SH*T!!! I am now Sinfully Indulgent. How did THAT happen??? I have not yet acquired some Beth's Blushing Milkmaid in honor of my previous monicker.

Edited by ElizabethOSP

Marie Antoinette and Count Fersen. ;) Hey I can't really blame her all that much since Louis XVI's knobs and bobs didn't really work, she needed more action than that!

QG you would mention pro wrestling. Such a MAN!

QG you would mention pro wrestling. Such a MAN!

:666:

Haha - I really don't ever watch professional wrestling. Just thought it made a good joke as long as we were throwing guesses out there.

AAAAAUUUGHHHH!!!!!

...ummm....Women Wrestlers Through the Ages? *ducks and runs*

Noooo! lol

Hahahaha - yes!!

Woo hoo! Happy to see I haven't missed NRs!!!

We are stalking June now. :D

(QG, you are evil incarnate!)

Her eyes were soft, he kissed her face.

She blushed at once in his embrace.

His hand caressed inside her thigh

And all she did was smile and sigh....

:666::ange:

Spring is for lovers , sensuality and lasciviousness and all things that excite the senses....especially those that come from LP :heart:

Her eyes were soft, he kissed her face.

She blushed at once in his embrace.

His hand caressed inside her thigh

And all she did was smile and sigh....

:666::ange:

Spring is for lovers , sensuality and lasciviousness and all things that excite the senses....especially those that come from LP :heart:

Oh la la ;)

(QG, you are evil incarnate!)

I am not evil. I am just drawn that way. :D

LOL

I am never any good at guessing these so I'll just keep my opinions to myself. Excited to see that I haven't missed them. Been so busy lately.