Stalk Talk!

luna65

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heh,,,,can't even GIVE THAT SAMPLE AWAY

keeping it anyway

Eh, I kind of like it. I'm still keeping it for my evil plot to trick SO into thinking I've cooked, only to find the oven cold & empty :666: He hasn't made me mad enough to do that, though.

Eh, I kind of like it. I'm still keeping it for my evil plot to trick SO into thinking I've cooked, only to find the oven cold & empty :666: He hasn't made me mad enough to do that, though.

HAH! Put it in a burner, fill the house with dinner aromas and then flash him an evil grin!

Sorry if this is a silly question guys, but what is Stalk Talk exactly? Waiting for your PE's or new scents?

Waiting for new releases! Or anything else that can be stalked... personally I am stalking the return of DHEAS...

In that case................

*Runs to put on baseball cap and dark sunglasses, sits impatiently and stalks the new musk's!!!*

I hope these are ready later this month or next as I won't be around to collect my package and I dislike the idea of the package sitting in the sun in the guardhouse for a couple of weeks while I am away on vacation.

They've been talking about some new musks in the "Original Body Shop White Musk" thread. She must be stalking those!

ohhhhh. Duh. I commented in that thread too ha ha.

End of the week??? Argh. I will explode!!!! I'm so bad with patience!

They're almost ready...hold on a little bit longer!!!

:lol:

Hold on!

Hooooold on.

Maybe the answer's stalking for you,

I don't know if I can survive waiting until the end of the week :( And I think it might drive Mr Scrumptious to the brink of insanity... Not sure how much more of my pacing, whining about waiting & "Are we there yet" stalking he can take lol

HAH! Put it in a burner, fill the house with dinner aromas and then flash him an evil grin!

If he asks me what's going on in a movie that we're both watching at the same time again, I just might! Oh I just can't wait anymore! I need to know what's in that LP SS:2012, my collector sense is all tingly.

Aqui ando stalkeando, stalkeando, stalkeando.... :cat690:

lol

Stalkear Y stalkear ( a tono de Vicente F. )

Omg can we have some hints?

LoL!! Stalkear y stalkeaaaaar! con dinero y sin dinero, hago siempre lo que quierooo y mis LPs son la ley! Jajaja...

Hey Lady V, Chente is officially retired :(

Yes pleaseeee Mara and Luna please give us some hints....

LoL!! Stalkear y stalkeaaaaar! con dinero y sin dinero, hago siempre lo que quierooo y mis LPs son la ley! Jajaja...

Hey Lady V, Chente is officially retired :(

Yes pleaseeee Mara and Luna please give us some hints....

A gal I work with.. her husband is his nephew and he does the whole Mariachi thing.. omg his voice!

Que Viva Chente!

A gal I work with.. her husband is his nephew and he does the whole Mariachi thing.. omg his voice!

Que Viva Chente!

Siii, que viva Chente y Alejandro!

Please, Mara and Luna give us some LP hints to make it through the week....

Siii, que viva Chente y Alejandro!

Please, Mara and Luna give us some LP hints to make it through the week....

Help! I need some cultural translation. I am acquaintances with my husband;s friend's wife. The husband is 1/2 Bulgarian & Mexican, his wife is Mexicana. Anyway the guy stopped in to say hi to to my husband during dinner, so I told him to tell his wife that I miss her face. He was like, "uhh, no". Did I make a cultural faux pas? Or is he just weird because he is half Southwestern European/Mexican?

Help! I need some cultural translation. I am acquaintances with my husband;s friend's wife. The husband is 1/2 Bulgarian & Mexican, his wife is Mexicana. Anyway the guy stopped in to say hi to to my husband during dinner, so I told him to tell his wife that I miss her face. He was like, "uhh, no". Did I make a cultural faux pas? Or is he just weird because he is half Southwestern European/Mexican?

I'm guessing English isn't his first language...? I would guess it's more of a language thing rather than cultural. The first time anyone had ever told me they missed my face was when I moved to MN. It sounded weird to me but I understood it. but maybe he just didn't understand the context of that sentence. Just a guess. Watching out of curiousity to see what the other ladies say...

Helplessly stalking

Her harlequin hovers nearby

Stalking a word

Gasping at glimpses

Of gentle true stalking

He runs, wishing he could fly

Only to stalk at the sound of good-bye...

:666:

*rustle rustle*

:ph34r: