Stalk Talk!

luna65

I'm very excited as well, I get my beloved Black Panther and a spray of Levitation. I'm one happy gal because like you stated, I too got exactly want I wanted most. Mara I really appreciate you doing these special bottles for all of us.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just an FYI to please be patient with me...I have a big stack of invoices to send out but I cannot get to them today as I'm trying to get out as many orders as possible as it's Friday, so please expect your invoices over the weekend. No more multiple emails, please! Thanks!

I didn't send you an email, I just posted on the board what I wanted. Did I do it right?

I never got a chance to try that one; it sounds interesting. But I think the honeysuckle would really change the whole mood of things.

Maybe I'll post my idea on the potion ideas thread...

I love honeysuckle. It just bloomed here for its brief showing. One of my favorite PEs is Holly's Sparkling Grapefruit with Honeysuckle - I think it's pink sugar, pink grapefruit and honeysuckle.

I love honeysuckle, too, 'sniffer! My Dad had a nice vine on a trellis right beside our back door when I was growing up, and he taught me how to pull the flowers apart and suck the nectar from them. Now my Mom has a ton of them down one side of her yard. Sooooooo beautiful! :heart:

I didn't send you an email, I just posted on the board what I wanted. Did I do it right?

You were the second one to post asking for a bottle of the rebrew, so you should be groovy. :) Betchya you get an invoice this weekend!

mud, I tells ya!

*plays with pretty levitation sampler*

:D

but seriously..... I have no clue. May's was totally off the wall though I loved April more for theme--no clue how to stalk properly without guessing.

OMG ARE WE READY TO STALK JUNES NEW RELEASES????

Yes!!!!

Sorry I don't know how this happened. I got an error message that said it did Not post so I add more to the quote and hit post again then WTH two sorry this can be deleted.

Edited by StacyK

OMG ARE WE READY TO STALK JUNES NEW RELEASES????

Yes!!!! But I have a cart-full of stuff I really want... oh god.. I'm waiting on my current order and ready to send another plus new LPs. oh god... my head may explode.

Uh...just be excited, mayhap? ;)

no! Guessing is Mandatory! :D

Excitement without knowledge or even curiosity just seems so....I dunno, flat? maybe not for anyone else but it's like Christmas or your birthday--it's the best fun guessing what you're going to get even if it's completely off target.

but seriously.....--no clue how to stalk properly without guessing.

Uh...just be excited, mayhap?

Like this: Squeeeeeeeeee!

With aplomb .... :lol:

I'm very excited as well, I get my beloved Black Panther and a spray of Levitation. I'm one happy gal because like you stated, I too got exactly want I wanted most. Mara I really appreciate you doing these special bottles for all of us.

Same here!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks again!!!!!!!

:lol:but...everyone can stalk in their own way, okay? ;)

but of course!

No problem with making sprays.

Shall I change the color of the glitter so you know it's the rebrew? Should I leave it out?

I'm brewing it up now. Will be ready for bottling tomorrow.

If there's any of the Levitation rebrew left I'd like to order some to! I fell in love with my first sample of it.

Ohh summer scents are fun! Mabey a lush, earthy,rainy floral scent.le wizard comes to mind when I think of those blends..omgs emerald city and play date are among my favs !

ME, ME, ME !!! if there's still a bottle of LEVITATION from the 20...ME, ME, ME :beggingpleasesmiley:!!!

do I pay now or wait to hear from Mara ??

Edited by liz

ooo, summer foods would be nice.

I hope we get another coconut milk and musk one.

I just counted the stalking thread levitation dibs and unless people have emailed her and not put their dibs in here, I think ten bottles of the twenty have been dibbed so far (I might be off by one. I got distracted around the eighth bottle and didn't want to start over.)

Edited by MissHazel

ooo, summer foods would be nice.

I hope we get another coconut milk and musk one.

I just counted the stalking thread levitation dibs and unless people have emailed her and not put their dibs in here, I think ten bottles of the twenty have been dibbed so far (I might be off by one. I got distracted around the eighth bottle and didn't want to start over.)

Hey, I ordered mine in a spray, does that change the count to more bottles gone? I'm so excited that I'm getting this and my 4 bottles of BP...

Mmmmm. A theme on vacation spots. Mara would, of course, add her infamous touch and turn it into an exciting vicarious adventure for us! Or a theme of bathing beauties over the decades. That would be cute!

damn! four bottles! go you!

I think the only difference between a spray and the roll on is that she adds perfumer's alochol in it and puts it in the big glass spray bottle. So I think the spray still equals one roll on.

someone more knoledgable should time in. that's just what I always *thought* but it might not be the case.

My guess for June is summer scents. I too would love to see a month of old favorites, however with the timing of the year and seasons I bet we see a lot of great summer scents appearing in June.

Mara, if they are still available can I also add on to my most recent order the following (I will also email):

3 BPanthers

2 Levitations

Wow with limited numbers of the Lev. redo I didn't think we'd be allowed to order more than one.

... I'm fine with my orders .. Ive already got my list for my next order anyway. Also awaiting to see what summertime surprises are in store.

I also love all these ambitious gals who design their own.. lots of nice stuff. I hope to do that one day, once my load is lighter. Right now I still feel I have some ready made LPs to catch up on :-)

Edited by StacyK

damn! four bottles! go you!

I think the only difference between a spray and the roll on is that she adds perfumer's alochol in it and puts it in the big glass spray bottle. So I think the spray still equals one roll on.

someone more knoledgable should time in. that's just what I always *thought* but it might not be the case.

Yes, I'm extremely addicted to BP and I wanted to be able to have one for my purse and not worry about losing it....

June....could there be an exotic weddings theme from around the world? Indian weddings can be so lavish! It would be neat to explore places around the globe....stalk stalk :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Well, one of this month's releases will be the summer solstice 2013 LP, right?

I don't know; it's not done every year, after all.