Stalk Talk!

luna65

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QG: :smiley-laughing024:

OMG WHAT DOO YOU KNOW???

I actually wondered the same? My first thought was SS4W. Hmmmmm, it's starting to get intriguing.....

OMG WHAT DOO YOU KNOW???

I was thinkin' the same thing! :w00t:

QG: :smiley-laughing024:

I actually wondered the same? My first thought was SS4W. Hmmmmm, it's starting to get intriguing.....

haha, I know nothing, but Mara loves Superman, right? And with the movie just coming out? The hotness of Henry Cavill? I wouldn't be able to pass that up... for sure!

Oh my lord, if Mara found a way to bottle Henry Cavill... I will fight all of you ladies for every last bottle!!! :emot159:

Yeah I see wut u did thar, Molls. :P

But no, the licensing would be insane!

*sigh* no super. :( That was an awesome one though Molls. We were all ready to turn you upside down to shake out your secrets!! LOL

wait, so a new pheromone blend is potentially being introduced? That'd be pretty badass.

Speaking of enhanced scents....when is the last time we had a perfume enhanced with leather? My Dangerous Games gets no love b/c the berries are so crazy potent. but I still keep it for those times I need to lay down the law ;) I want to buy unscented leather but keep putting it off for other treasures. Maybe we'll see something in the future (?) :)

Nothing new yet. :( Well everyone, have a happy Tuesday and happy stalking!!!

I have a feeling it's going to be posted this afternoon. By 6pm PST is my guess :)

why by 6pm? Because I'm going to take a nap and I have no doubt that it will be posted sometime during that time and I'll wake up to thirteen plus pages of people flipping out and making a run on the favorites :D

Good call, Miss Hazel, but I'm betting between 6:00 p.m and 7:00 p.m. because that's when I have to go grocery shopping. :smiley-angry016:

AND WE'RE BOTH WRONG!!!!!!!

yup, by 6pm -- basically anytime before 6pm because I was supposed to be sleeping right now. totally called it :D

and now nappy time.

Love Seven's picture :)

The Sandy Bottom one is pretty awesome too. Feel kinda bad Charo gets labeled Cuchi-head, but then again, she does say cuchi-cuchi a lot so I love the double word play.

That's really strange though...I was going to ask if there'd be a Charo one. but then I thought, no.....that'd be too out there! It was just a passing fancy and yet there she is.

Feel kinda bad Charo gets labeled Cuchi-head, but then again, she does say cuchi-cuchi a lot so I love the double word play.

That's really strange though...I was going to ask if there'd be a Charo one. but then I thought, no.....that'd be too out there! It was just a passing fancy and yet there she is.

That one's not literally Charo, though.

I need to look closer.

Though yeah, that should have been obvious because of licensing.

Still, very cool. Love the reference.

yup, by 6pm -- basically anytime before 6pm because I was supposed to be sleeping right now. totally called it :D

Yup! You got it!

That one's not literally Charo, though.

...and if memory serves the first time I heard the "CUCHI Head" term here I think it was Dolly. LOL

Yeah, Dolly cracked me up with the term "Coochie Head" and I'd been trying to think of a way to use it for years! I spelled it the way Charo spells Cuchi, and tried to find a girl reminiscent of Charo. I thought it all fit in well with our fake Bond girl names.