Stalk Talk!

luna65

The Sandy Bottom one is pretty awesome too.

Yes it is - Ursula Andress with a hint of Halle Berry. Who could go wrong with that?

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just found inner peace. Firecrotch ok as long as it smells like him:

kevin-mckidd.jpg

hey-- started watching a tv show on Hulu-- The Journeyman. It's got him as the main guy. Sadly, it gets cancelled but it's pretty interesting premise. I don't think it was quite the best place to showcase his acting, but it's still good.

Nice!! I like him as an actor. He looks good in uniforms too. Thanks MissHazel, I'll have to find that. It'll make up for all the Weeds episodes from Netflix that someone else has monopolized the tv to watch.

My son has that same color hair, pretty much, like a newly-minted copper penny.

Okay, PERHAPS a few of the things discussed here for this month might, in some part, come true. :D

• 3 weeks later...

I feel like we just plumped up our pillows for an "after" cigarette. I don't think I'm quite ready just yet to go again! LOL

I feel like we just plumped up our pillows for an "after" cigarette. I don't think I'm quite ready just yet to go again! LOL

I know - I am still in the initial throes of enjoying Sandy's Bottom. :lol:

I know - I am still in the initial throes of enjoying Sandy's Bottom. :lol:

No after cig for you, just Twinkies. ;)

If there's any sort of Halloween preview like there was with those wonderful Harry Potter-themed scents--was that last year? Two years ago? My memory is defective today--stick a fork in me, I'm done. :lol: Or was that September? I told you I'm defective today. But you can never be too early when it involves pumpkin.

If there's any sort of Halloween preview like there was with those wonderful Harry Potter-themed scents--was that last year? Two years ago? My memory is defective today--stick a fork in me, I'm done. :lol: Or was that September? I told you I'm defective today. But you can never be too early when it involves pumpkin.

I'm hoping for another Flying potion ... those oct '11 labels were/are incredible.

No after cig for you, just Twinkies. ;)

Haha - I prefer Ho-Hos :lol:

I'm Harry Potter crazed and I'm so bummed that I missed out on that. Now back to stalking I go.

The Harry Potter mini-series was actually part of the back-to-school theme in September 2011. I'm fairly certain there's nothing specifically pumpkin in the August collection.

Now you know I can't just come out and tell you! :P

Just wildly speculate everything with glitter and cupcakes like you usually do. ;)

Now you know I can't just come out and tell you! :P

Just wildly speculate everything with glitter and cupcakes like you usually do. ;)

August is sounding yummy :)

The Harry Potter mini-series was actually part of the back-to-school theme in September 2011. I'm fairly certain there's nothing specifically pumpkin in the August collection.

Two years already wow.....feels like last month. Can't believe I've been here close to four years. But you gave me an idea. I think there should be a scent called Glitter and Cupcakes in the future. :lol:

reasonable or otherwise?

Two years already wow.....feels like last month. Can't believe I've been here close to four years. But you gave me an idea. I think there should be a scent called Glitter and Cupcakes in the future. :lol:

There really should be. The picture should be a naked girl with cupcakes covering her breasts and glitter coming out of her vag

But you gave me an idea. I think there should be a scent called Glitter and Cupcakes in the future. :lol:

With credit for the name going to LV of course. ;)

reasonable or otherwise?

I SAW WUT U DID THAR

There really should be. The picture should be a naked girl with cupcakes covering her breasts and glitter coming out of her vag

I guess those would be some pretty big cupcakes ...

I wonder if August is going to be pre fall glitter cupcakes with apples??

Yea I looked at some past Aug LPs and it looks like there were always one or two Fall ish LPs. Going to be good.. :)

Feels weird tho still thinking of July

I know, right? "Time flies when you're having fun!"

Luna will your descriptions have a lot of dialogue and sexy time in them?

What is it with women and "dialogue"? Just get on to the sexy time already!! :lol: