Stalk Talk!

luna65

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*runs through with twigs and dried pine needles twined in flying hair*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Heh.

:ph34r:

so you're admitting you wore them???

I'm amazed!

actually, they never looked that bad in pictures but that particular picture makes them look REALLY bad!

Luna has been super quiet which means she is brainstorming and drinking scotch by the fire with her glasses and notepad.

Yes!! Go Luna

We have to get Luna some writing pants!

Edited by StacyK

Maybe she keeps them hanging there for perfect opportunities. Sort of like embarrassing pictures parents bring out in front of SOs.

Maybe she keeps them hanging there for perfect opportunities. Sort of like embarrassing pictures parents bring out in front of SOs.

No I think she keeps all of the old clothes I left there when I moved out 25+ years ago hoping that I would move back one day.... LOL

Its kind of creepy in that the room, is still just like I left it the day I moved out. All of my clothes nicely hung in the closet (have I mentioned that I'm a bit anal, its the accountant in me) from lights to darks...

Well, you know DD, all trends tend to make a comeback. If she waits long enough, you just might be back in fashion and wearing them again. You didn't leave scrunchies and leg warmers too, did you? LOL

Edited by StoremyWhether

Well, you know DD, all trends tend to make a comeback. If she waits long enough, you just might be back in fashion and wearing them again. You didn't leave scrunchies and leg warmers too, did you? LOL

I did, if the 70"s and 80's come back, I will be in like Flynn...LOL

LOL. Parachute pants did try to make a comeback in the last couple years, but I don't think the public bit!!!

I can't wait to see the labels either - I've already placed my sale order, including this month's sampler-to-be, and I can't wait to see what I'll be getting! :lol:

It's so mysterious, ordering something without knowing what it is...

I can't wait to see the labels either - I've already placed my sale order, including this month's sampler-to-be, and I can't wait to see what I'll be getting! :lol:

:w00t: Hey, there you go! You ROCK, Eggers!!! :w00t:

Meanwhile, back at the ranch...

Dreaming about NR .

I had a dream that I was walking in a field and found a sealed ziplick bag in a hole in the ground! It was full of sealed bottles about 20 or more I know Katrina suit and Marsha mellow were in there because I was so happy when I saw them! (I didn't even get to try those yet or any the past 2 months yet.)

I woke up and was like Awwwwwe fk!

Am dying to get my lp fix

Loooooool

This. I love you.

I have some harem leopard pants with pockets and I shuffle in them but I instead of hammer time I say...scary feet scary feet scary feet.

I actually shuffle a lot around this house come to think of it.

Shuffling and stalking!!