Stalk Talk!

luna65

:ph34r: :ph34r: I'm stalking but I try my hardest to refrain from going nuts when they come out!!!!!

It's not nuts you need to worry about...I believe the predicted reaction is to go "apeshit". 2 different things :lol:

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't even imagine what wonders await us to make us go apeshit! Every month has something that's worthy of that. I went a little crazy once I got my hands on AJA!! LOL I hope whatever it is, she makes lots and lots of it because I foresee a hoarding epidemic soon emerging. My little buddy and I will be waiting... :shopping-spree:

:yeahthat:

Well said, NuTrix! Well said! :lol:

Edited by Just Ducky

Can't wait to see what NRs Mara came up with!

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

My next PE can wait till March or April though, I hope the page will be opened by then. I have plans for that PE too, but not very urgent ones :cat690:

Can't wait to see what NRs Mara came up with!

My next PE can wait till March or April though, I hope the page will be opened by then. I have plans for that PE too, but not very urgent ones :cat690:

Mine are super urgent! Almost emergency urgent! :smiley-laughing024::smiley-signs122: Because it's not like I have a closet full of yummy things to play with in the meantime... :Emoticons04263:

I am also really curious to see what kind of theme January brings! Seasonal? Or just straight up crazy awesomeness?

I don't know why I am on here stalking since I can't even keep organized and keep up with the tonnage of LPs I already have. :smiley-angry016: I've been going through my stockpile trying to find my sample of Phero Girl and it is nowhere to be seen.

Tinkering with all these is kind of my stress relief, in a way I guess. It's something that's not taxing and is enjoyable. Until I can't find what I'm looking for. Grrrrrrrr

Does anyone think Mara will be going straight to romance with Feb around the corner? Or maybe a mix of New Year's celebratory sparkle and Valentine's roses and chocolates???

I heard speculations of some oldies ive never tried that might be coming back and had to check it out :lol:

i hope its a combo month! like, its a mix of valentines and random awesomeness :D

HA! That's a "yes"!

Prediction: "Me, Jane" coming back! :2182:

I need banana.

Are we talking scents or is that like LV loving hot dog? :lol:

OMG!!! Yeeeeeeeeessss pleeeeeeeeaaaase!!!

I heard speculations of some oldies ive never tried that might be coming back and had to check it out :lol:

i hope its a combo month! like, its a mix of valentines and random awesomeness :D

I think she did that one with Coochie

I need banana.

Don't we all?

I love hot dogs!

...A BANANA SPLIT MONTH!!! Put on everything and you've got a Pig Trough from Farrell's! *gigglesnort*

:party::BananaRow::BananaRow::BananaRow:

I could use a banana right now...

I'll have to leave that to your imagination. :cat690:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

I think your prediction could be spot on. I am assuming there will be an awesome Valentine's theme in store for us.

Oh please let it be a Valentine's theme!!! I love Valentine's and if I ever have another child, I want a girl to be born on V day just like Molls!

Remember the guy who's dick pics I showed you? Born on Valentine's Day also. Careful what you wish for!

Remember the guy who's dick pics I showed you? Born on Valentine's Day also. Careful what you wish for!

OMG The COCKMASTER was born on V day?

Well his pictures were pretty romantic. He was standing at a romantic angle in one of them. I thought it was sweet how he arched his back a bit and showed his clean bathroom.

I see how it is - when some guy sends you pics of his dick you ladies act all offended, but then you send them back and forth .... (JK!) :lol: I take it that it was memorable at one end or the other of a ruler lol.

Edited by quietguy

Haha, both.

Don't we all?

I love hot dogs!

Me too.

Oh please let it be a Valentine's theme!!! I love Valentine's and if I ever have another child, I want a girl to be born on V day just like Molls!

I think my baby is coming valentines day!! I thought that months ago, plus I heard it's a full moon, and that labour wards get really busy on the full moon so I think it could happen.

I think my baby is coming valentines day!! I thought that months ago, plus I heard it's a full moon, and that labour wards get really busy on the full moon so I think it could happen.

Do it!!! Best birthday ever!! :hearts0425:

OB Nurses I have known say that large drops in barometric pressure seems to fill up the labor wards. Usually spurs stormy weather when it drops a lot but beware any storm fronts close to your due date. Of course now some can just schedule when they want the baby delivered as long as it is close to the due date.( Depends on the opinion of the doctor involved)

Edited by irish eyes

Ugh I didn't even send them all. I'm still traumatized. And he wonders why he is still single. Lol

I'm sensing a really great story here, Halo. Since you won't give any hints about scents, I'd like to pull up a log by the campfire and toast some marshmallows while you tell some tales from schlong ago. Or will this be a short story? LOL

*Sorry. I couldn't help myself.

OB Nurses I have known say that large drops in barometric pressure seems to fill up the labor wards. Usually spurs stormy weather when it drops a lot but beware any storm fronts close to your due date. Of course now some can just schedule when they want the baby delivered as long as it is close to the due date.( Depends on the opinion of the doctor involved)

I was born during a BIG snow storm. Huh... I never thought about the barometric pressure. But I suppose if it brings on migraines, why not labour? Makes sense. Neato!

I'm sensing a really great story here, Halo. Since you won't give any hints about scents, I'd like to pull up a log by the campfire and toast some marshmallows while you tell some tales from schlong ago. Or will this be a short story? LOL

I'm glad you couldn't. That was damned funny. ;)

I'm just here to rattle the cage doors: :ph34r: Nuthin' yet, huh?

Since you won't give any hints about scents, I'd like to pull up a log by the campfire and toast some marshmallows while you tell some tales from schlong ago. Or will this be a short story? LOL

LMAO.

I know a lot of people who swear by that idea.

I was born during a BIG snow storm.

It would be an even better story if you were born and conceived during a big snow storm. Can't you just picture it in your mind ...? :lol: (Yes I remember ... lol. :666: )