Hello~

IonSpeed

Hi! I just found this site a couple weeks ago while looking up pheros. Been lurking while waiting for some samples to come in. Just got them today and I'm psyched!

I got samples of Pouncing Potion, Rocket Fuel III, Sexology, and Velvet kisses. They all smell so wonderful! Immediatly after opening them I had to get back on and order some more samples of some of the new May scents lol...

Anyway, nice to meet you all :D

Welcome! I see you're already fitting nicely into the addicted to ordering phase! :) Stuff's so GOOD here, it's hard not to! I can't wait to sniff the spring scents too...

Welcome, IonSpeed! Good to have you with us, you'll feel the LP love right away....

Nice samples! One of my first samples was Sexology, excellent phero blend, that phero blend and LAM made me a believer in pheros...

Velvet Kisses, omg! One of the best...happy sniffing!

Welcome to the forum from one of the guys!

Welcome! I'm new as well and am already fully addicted..... I placed my last order before the previous one even arrived!!! LOLOL!! Hope you're ready! The folks here are amazingly wonderful and are always quick to offer opinions and advice. You are going to have a fantastic time!