OCCO: Ambrosia w/ EOW cops

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

& a fan favorite OCCO returns :)

AD-OccoAmbrosia2014_1.jpg

MANGO ~ Increases male libido, spiritually elevating.
MARASCHINO CHERRY ~ Stimulates and attracts love, attracts mate. Cheerfulness, good humor, mood elevator, divination.
GINGER ~ Fiery and fortifying, induces passion. Intensifies love spells and success spells. Love, money, success, power. Ginger increases sensitivity in the erogenous zones.
COCOA ABSOLUTE ~ Lightens emotions, evokes feelings of love.
BLACK VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
PATCHOULI ~ Soothes and uplifts; sensual, sexually stimulating, lust, fertility, money. Meditative and transforming.

Essence of Woman (EoW) Copulins ~ Strong and immediate sexual attraction.

So sorry for the double post, but I picked up some PERSISTENT adwear when I was without home internet, so now I can't edit any posts excepting those in my journal??? Anyway, I was sharing some LP samples with a long time friend of mine & she really liked the 2013 brew of this one. So I gave it to her, as my full bottle still sits unopened, lol. Anyway, we have been having a lot of fun using her husband as the unwitting guinea pig & I get to live vicariously through her. So she reported back to me on this one & told me she got some VERY nice self effects. 

Wow, I am LOVING this one! Which is odd, since I scored a bottle on the trade threads a while back and my memory is that I felt pretty "meh" about it. So I don't know -- definitely need to pull that baby back out because this is a fruit scent I can do -- thick sweet sultry syrup with not even a hint of cough drop (which I was getting with the other bottle). I can't pick out the cocoa and I think I'm experiencing the ginger and black vanilla as warmth for the whole brew rather than individual notes. But the mango-maraschino cherry combo is to die for! And not a squeak out of the patch, which I amped badly in another of this month's scents.

Edited by Blackcat

Haha, I love the smell of this one, but then dudes are like "hey....you're single now, right?" So I don't give it the love that I would like to. I wonder which virgin LP is most comparable to this one???

This is a summer sex bomb. 125% effective. I received my package Sat late night. I tested this one one hand Luv Truffle on the other. I asked BF to sniff both. He smelled this and smiled. He said it smelled like lavender. Which in his brain means sex. He can't detect singular fruit notes. When he really loves something it smells like lavender. The other stuff smells like chocolate. Of course there is no lavender in this but it is one hell of a sexy summer scent! Wet it smells a bit like thick syrupy cherry, almost like a cough drop for a half a second, which quickly evaporates and transforms more into a sweet candied cherry, then from there it becomes a delicious ripe mango.

This smells so delicious! It's a sexy juicy summer potion, and if you want to be devoured like a piece of ripe fruit and adored like a goddess in the middle of the night, then this is one for you!

Zero cops smell. All juice. It's fresh and summery and smells so good! My skin sometimes devours the juicier fruits like mango, so this one does a disappearing trick, but to me that's all good because I can just reapply and be devoured all over again.

I get no patch , just mainly cherry and mango which is a total win for me.

I haven't given this a whole day testing yet but from the dab I threw on last night IT IS PURE LOVE!!!!!

I have dreamed of a fruity Occo my whole life and this is so much better than I could even have imagined.

Juicy juicy summer sexy concoction.

I am saving my sample to drench myself in tonight to go see HG.

I KNEW I should have just got the bottle unsnifffed! I actually think this is TWO BOTTLE WORTHY.

@Mademoiselle...I can't imagine this turning "old lady perfume"! It is girly fruity on me!

On me it's heavily cherry then it turns into delish mango.

This is Girly Twirly's half slut sister from her dad's side when he had that affair while stationed in the Carribean.

I mean they are both a bit naughty Girly and Ambrosia, but Ambrosia takes it to another level! She puts it way out there.

LOL......very fitting name for it! My man loves it.....wearing it again tonight, along with nothing else but a great big smile!!!

First sniff on skin I'm not keen, it's intensely fruity with an almost sacharine sweetness, it's like drinking neat cordial. Thankfully it dies down a LOT. Then it reminds me of tropical Solero ice cream bar on a stick, fruity puree outer wrapped around creamy vanilla ice cream. Zero cops. Woooo!

I adore this occo! I get an amazing mix of cherry and mango at first. After it settles a bit, a light fruity cocoa/vanilla scent. When I wore this, my guy friend told me I "smelled soooooo good!" and leaned over to huff me:D I think I need more bottles of this stuff!

I have added a few drops of OCCO Ambrosia to my unscented body lotion. It smells heavenly.

At first application right at hits my arm it smells like a cherry cough drop. That settles down a bit and becomes very cherry then medium cherry, and that is all I get for now. Nobody buy this. You won't like it at all. :666:

You're right...no one should buy this :hypnotic:

Because I need many, many bottles first!!

Thanks to all for the info and reviews - now I *must* try this as well!! I was thinking before OCCO pink may be my 1st venture into OCCO. But after this and reading pink could get powdery (me no likey powder scent on self) - and all the wonderful reviews - must at least try this. And OCCO pink. :)

Lady V and Hearts - maybe it it keeps selling it'll go PERM one day? Then everyone can still hoard but without panic.

Missdarlyncherie - that just sounds so yummy - and I know what it means to feel super love for fragrance - excited to try this!

Snowflake - like idea of using in body lotion/ body butter.. I usually use a coconut body butter - hopefully it won't overpower or outweigh this scent. I may have to find an unscented body body that still drenches my skin like this one does.

Curious - any differences when this ages? I'm not a fruity flavor kinda gal (more foodie or pink sugar vanilla yummy), but if Dolly likes it (and from what I've read she is more dark resin ho - pls correct me if I'm wrong Dolly) -- and LadyV, missdarlyncherie, Hearts are 3 thumbs up for it -- have no choice but to try this. :cat690:

This one never fails to disappoint. I'm not a huge fan of heavily fruity scents but this one is gorgeous, as have been all the predecessors :) Stand back! Let the stampede begin! :lol:

Thanks to all for the info and reviews - now I *must* try this as well!! I was thinking before OCCO pink may be my 1st venture into OCCO. But after this and reading pink could get powdery (me no likey powder scent on self) - and all the wonderful reviews - must at least try this. And OCCO pink. :)

Lady V and Hearts - maybe it it keeps selling it'll go PERM one day? Then everyone can still hoard but without panic.

Missdarlyncherie - that just sounds so yummy - and I know what it means to feel super love for fragrance - excited to try this!

Snowflake - like idea of using in body lotion/ body butter.. I usually use a coconut body butter - hopefully it won't overpower or outweigh this scent. I may have to find an unscented body body that still drenches my skin like this one does.

Curious - any differences when this ages? I'm not a fruity flavor kinda gal (more foodie or pink sugar vanilla yummy), but if Dolly likes it (and from what I've read she is more dark resin ho - pls correct me if I'm wrong Dolly) -- and LadyV, missdarlyncherie, Hearts are 3 thumbs up for it -- have no choice but to try this. :cat690:

You would love this. It's perfect for summer! It's beach goddess cherry slutty undercover girl ruling the world.

Ok, I often forget the power of the OCCOs. The cops are so well blended into this one, they can get me in trouble, easily. Lol. Like yesterday; I had put a smidge on (along with my Goddess of the Blue Moon) before doing teh supervised visit with the ex & our child. So he was REALLY super nice to me & he gave me $200 for school shopping. So this combo worked out well for me. Anyway I ended up going to meet a friend at a small bar & grill later on that night. I *completely* forgot that I was wearing Ambrosia! :rofl222: In fact, since I had been at the park all day (without deodorant on) & had only had time to spritz some Coach Poppy in my armpits to freshen up , so I was really thinking that I was stinky but men can be strange ducks at times. So people thought I smelled great. & a couple guys were insisting upon my attention (to the point of making me uncomfortable) & some women thought I was WAY younger than my age. Hopefully I will remember not to go bar hopping with Ambrosia on again.

Edited by Beccah

Just got my new order in and OCCO Ambrosia is my NEW alltime fav! I can't smell any cheese at all-not even wet! I'm not especially into fruity smells, but this is just delightful! It's rich and luscious without being too sweet.

I also got NOCO white amped with Blatant Invitation and I can't help thinking that the Ambrosia would have been an even better cover. Does anybody know if the Ambrosia scent will be available as a NOCO? NOCO would also be good cuz I KNOW I'm going to be tempted to wear way too much of this!

Just got this in the post and slathered with abandon!

It's much more gorgeous than I somehow expected. I'm not a huge cherry girl, and thought this might be cloying or syrupy and sickly sweet. It's not at all. It's actually coming across as quite delicate on me. At first there's a hint of candied cherry, then it becomes more mellow. It's a light and airy kind of luscious fruitiness. I have a feeling that, as others have found with older versions, this will just get better and better with age.

I love it. It is aptly named and for the life of me, I can not smell the cops in there, the cover is really that good! To my nose, this one invokes the fruity top notes of the candied fruits in Dirty Sexy. The touch of patchouli and hint of cocoa keep it from being over the top in terms of fruitiness on my skin. And then there is a sweet veil of is it vanilla? Honey? Marshmallow? Whatever that note is melts in with the fruit and base notes and upon complete dry down, it becomes a beautiful, bright, smooth, sweet and well balanced fragrance. It actually has the ability to cheer me up which makes it a precious must have for me. It is cheery and pretty.

Beach Goddess: I got a bottle of OCCO Ambrosia from the trade pages a while back and it's still AWESOME!! So my guess is it ages well.....It goes well with Cougar.

That is a brilliant idea, I would never had thought to pair this w/ Cougar. Brilliant idea

2014 is very recognizably Ambrosia, but I get an even more hard-candy thing - a mouthful of cherry lifesavers with a few mango thrown in - and the cherry is very 3D, bright and a little tarter than past ones IIRC. Also, unlike past ambrosias, I'm picking up a buttery creamy thing.

2014 is very recognizably Ambrosia, but I get an even more hard-candy thing - a mouthful of cherry lifesavers with a few mango thrown in - and the cherry is very 3D, bright and a little tarter than past ones IIRC. Also, unlike past ambrosias, I'm picking up a buttery creamy thing.

I have to get this now - even more so than before... is it 'normal' to be planning 3 orders ahead? :Emoticons04277:

I finally got my hands on this!

I panicked and got three bottles unsniffed cuz this is apparently very popular!

However i used my sample and slathered appropriately, the cherry was BOOM IN YO FACE! The mango was very tart/juicy and the cocoa was very faint but there.

To me, i felt it was really missing something on my skin. This is very fruit forward and for some reason i was expecting the cocoa to be more "there". Ill tell you one things for sure, this made me drowsy :lol:! I have a vague idea of what cops smell like and i obviously cant pick it up even when the scent is long gone which is pretty rad imo.

Ive never got to experience ambrosia and im actually looking forward to this aging, it should feel more "whole" but until then im just gonna mess w.my sample :)

I'm wondering how a spray version of this will be like. I know it's still an OCCO and would be much better as a roll-on, but since it hides the cops very well, I'm thinking maybe it will be fine being sprayed on. What do you think ladies?

I know some people get their OCCOs in a spray, but do be careful not to let it get in your hair. Even when scented, cops still do funk things in the hair. I accidently got Cops and Robbers in my hair, and it was like someone had raunchy sex in a donut shop! :lol:

I finally decided to try some of the new OCCO Ambrosia. The initial blast is intensely cherry. Intense!! I think it was Tyvey that said it was 3D? That's a great descriptor. Very in your face. I don't get as much mango at first, but it creeps up on you, and it and the cherry meld into a wonderful, tropical scent. I'm getting a bit more of something deep in this. It's got to be the cocoa absolute. The long dry down is just a bit more syrupy and thicker than my original Ambrosia. The overall scent is not different enough to my nose to require me to get a bottle of it.

• 2 weeks later...

Curious - any differences when this ages? I'm not a fruity flavor kinda gal (more foodie or pink sugar vanilla yummy), but if Dolly likes it (and from what I've read she is more dark resin ho - pls correct me if I'm wrong Dolly)

Yes, I normally have a preference for the darker scents.....HOWEVER, I also like fruity scents from time to time.....my "Hot and Sticky" and "Wet and Nasty" are two examples.

And, there are times when I like to go with just a lighter scent in general (LAM Original, OCCO White), but I just can't go too foody because my man doesn't really care for foodies.

I can say beyond a doubt that this is thus far my favorite OCCO of all. I so wish that this was a permanent fixture among the OCCOs. I love it even more than OCCO Gold and THAT is saying a lot!

Rose, agree really would love OCCO ambrosia would be PERM. :) I've only tried OCCO Pink and Ambrosia to date - really like them both. Only reason I haven't gone FB is just bc had large unphero order recently - but this is def on my FB list. I ordered a couple more samples bc at least that gets me closer to amt of a FB.

Plus sample sizes are nice, easy to carry out. I haven't worn OCCO out yet, would love to wear just a very tiny drop of this (just bc I don't want to wear too many cops out) bc this is totally summery yummy, but I can see myself wearing it any time of year. It's an uplifting scent too.

Oh and of course I've layered with LP Pink (bc I use that so much) - and they play very well together. :D

@Beach Goddess, I agree with OCCO Ambrosia playing well together with other scents. I recently combined it with LP Rouge/ LFM and on another night with Totem: Tiger and it worked great. I then promptly misplaced my FB of it and was pretty irked until I found it again. I think it's fast becoming my fave way of adding cops !!

This has got to be my all time favorite OCCO! I love it so much -- I practically wear it every day! It is soooo hard not to slather this one, the light tropical scent is a simply divine. Everyone loves it when I wear this -- it never fails to get compliments. Although I have a few bottles on order, I'll really miss it when it runs out. Another vote for permanent collection!

• 2 weeks later...

This has got to be my all time favorite OCCO! I love it so much -- I practically wear it every day! It is soooo hard not to slather this one, the light tropical scent is a simply divine. Everyone loves it when I wear this -- it never fails to get compliments. Although I have a few bottles on order, I'll really miss it when it runs out. Another vote for permanent collection!

JudyO, I agree! heee Where's the campaign to gather signatures? :)

OMG - wearing it again today - it just gets better and better each time. I have it layered with Crescendo with Topper like MDC suggested. OMG hot awesome. I took a nap after work (had applied earlier today, been huffing myself all day) - anyhow after nap (about 5-7 hrs total after 1st applying), woke up with the most delicious scent all around me -and yes it was me - or rather OCCO Ambrosia.

Still huffing my arm - so sexy, sensual, languid, outright gorgeous. I've worn this several times but I think this is the first time I got to fully and truly appreciate all of this scent. And pre-loaded with cops - loving that.

Selfies - feeling beautiful, luscious, languid, sexy, and happy. And dreamy. I haven't tested this on others - but may this weekend - just a dab or 2 bc of the cops (otherwise I'd slather like mad).

• 10 months later...

I'm quite excited that a new version of this has been released. On the other hand, I've been a very good girl by putting a halt to ordering for more than a year now. It was difficult to convince myself not to order during last year's summer sale. I have a good stash of the original version and I'm still using that version.

I had hits after hits with OCCO Ambrosia yesterday. I wore this to the car servicing center. It opened at 8.15am but I was there by 7.30am. The check-in staff were very polite and checked on me as I waited for the mechanics to arrive at work. Other owners started streaming in after that. I noticed that the men took turns to sit on the sofas around me (then they moved to other seats within the showroom) and kind of stare while two women sat beside me for a long time until they decided to leave the building and return when their car was ready.

After close to 3.5 hrs' wait, my car was finally ready. The eyes of the guy who arrived after me followed me as I walk out of the building to collect my car.

I went to my son's school in the late afternoon. A man walked in to pay the tuition fees in cash and overheard the accountant advising him to pay thr internet banking. As I had trouble keying in special symbols in the payee name, I told the man that it works perfectly even if the name does not correspondence with the one provided by the school, etc. He started chatting with me, introduced himself and asked if I was a guardian of a student. He walked out with me and everyone we met seems to know him. I excused myself and drove away.

I went to the supermarket in the evening to pick up some veg for dinner. Just as I was able to enter the supermarket, a man came in the opposite direction. To my surprise, he stopped and stepped aside and gestured me to walk. That was nice.

I haven't much chances to play with my pheros and cops even though I've moved to this city about half a year ago. I really look forward to phero bombing for a change.

• 1 month later...

I love this. Was trying to decide if I liked this OCCO Ambrosia or the new Ambrosia of Eros best and I really think the syrupy fruit plus chocolate in this is mind blowing.

Can anyone help me figure out a phero to boost with this? I'm thinking of splitting a boost between this and sensual harmony. Any suggestions?