De Luscious

LadyVictoria

This one is really interesting, IMO, because it's totally different on me than in the vial. And yet somehow, I like both versions.

In the vial, I get tart fruitiness. Something like Cupidity, but more tangy. On my skin, however, it becomes a soft, gentle whisper of fruit, combined with a sweet musk. It seems to turn sort of creamy. It's really pretty; I like it. I'm not sure I'd go for a full bottle, but if I was looking for a fruity scent, it would probably be a top contender.

• 11 months later...

Boy the name of this scent is so spot on! It is a hint of peach, but with a soft fruit vibe. It makes my mouth water! Out of all the LPMP scents I have, I do believe that this is now my favorite! Some scents are too sweet and some are too fruity. This scent is the perfect balance with a creaminess that I just want.to.lick.myself! I am going to get a FB but I am unsure if I want it by itself or boosted with Cougar. Either way, I will have a FB of this scent.

• 6 months later...

Love this one. It's fruity, but somehow soft and creamy as it settles in. I have it I spray form, and while it becomes quite soft when it settles, it also lasts well. I've had quite a lot of compliments on it too- people really seem enamoured with the elegant, rounded fruitiness of the scent.

I get a really bright, tart fruitiness out of the bottle and when I first apply, like Lainey. Then the fruit disappears on me during dry down, and it becomes surprisingly a lot more musky than I anticipated, but then it changes again and becomes almost all fruit - I think it's the rhubarb. Definitely didn't expect so many changes out of what I thought was going to be just a bright fruit scent!

• 1 year later...

I wasn't sure what I'd be wearing today, and then I ate the most delicious white nectarine and this immediately came to mind! I forget how it morphs over the day, but I hope it's long lasting because I need to have a good attitude today and if it stays this full and lovely, I will also appear to be charming and gracious. Wish me luck....

• 3 years later...

This one is always a pleasant surprise. I put it on expecting your basic happy fruit, and it's much more complex. First, I'm always thinking peach when I reach for it once a year, but there's no peach. I hope I can remember that! (Maybe it shouldn't live next to Peach Sparkle.) It's nectarine, pomegranate, and rhubarb. I love rhubarb pie, but I can't recall what it smells like. The musk and amber anchor the sweetness and turn it into something much more complex and sophisticated. I might turn this bottle into a spray to cast it's web wider. A little aja could weaponize De Luscious.

34 minutes ago, luna65 said:

Nectarine is a type of peach, though.

True. And it's not like you could blindfold me and I'd know the difference unless I were licking them. And now I'm just hungry.