Spark in the Dark

luna65

God, I love this scent! Just tidying up my bottles. Sniffing my FB of this. It's just such a deep, sexy, powdery, goodness! I want to get a spray with SS4W. oh baby!

Edited by StacyK

• 1 month later...

I got a sample of this in my first order - Thanks Mara!!

I love love love this scent. Infact, it is my favorite of all the samples I ordered as well as the freebies. I noticed that it is a Limited Edition fragrance. I am still new to the whole LPMP site. How long are Limited Edition fragrances around?

Also, are there any fragrances in the Permanent collection that is similar to 'Spark in the Dark'? From descriptions, it sounds like LP Black or OCCO Black might be similar.

I am definitely ordering a full size. This one is a winner!! :)

It's until they sell out.

Actually you might want to consider NoCo Sandalwood & Resins; OCCO/NoCo Black is great but it's a more intense resin blend. The other is lighter in tone much like Spark, if you want something close to that type.

This is one that I tested out today as well and am totally enamored by. It settles softly and doesn't come off as powdery on my skin, but it's definitely clean and sexy. And it's very light and subtle. I'm absolutely also ordering a full bottle of this if there are any left. It's lovely.

I got a sample of this in my first order - Thanks Mara!!

I love love love this scent. Infact, it is my favorite of all the samples I ordered as well as the freebies. I noticed that it is a Limited Edition fragrance. I am still new to the whole LPMP site. How long are Limited Edition fragrances around?

Also, are there any fragrances in the Permanent collection that is similar to 'Spark in the Dark'? From descriptions, it sounds like LP Black or OCCO Black might be similar.

I am definitely ordering a full size. This one is a winner!! :)

I love it too. In a way it reminds me of when my kids were babies.. I love the smell. As a mother of an infant this has got to be fun. :)

I love it too. In a way it reminds me of when my kids were babies.. I love the smell. As a mother of an infant this has got to be fun. :)

Stacy - Awww...You are absolutely right! This fragrance has that new infant/baby powder/fresh/clean quality to it. :)

*^^^ It makes smelling like a clean baby mysterious and a little sexy. This goes great with SS4W

some babies are mysterious- have you seen that show I didn't know I was pregnant ? I agree that this is sex bomb status. I am going to hold my spot for another bottle but not yet I want to panic when I see that number getting small, plus I want Mara to take a breather because I order everything boosted because it's bettah with boostah

this little baby needs a LFM boost. possibly a SS4W boost as well.

I have one FB here that I got a while ago after falling in love with a sniffie. I have one on hold and I really think I want to boost with SS4W. I think any of the femme pheros that are not stinky would go well. I can see LFM, SS4W and Lace all being good here. :)

LV, I have seen the ads but not the show. How the hell would someone not know they are pregnant. (in a otherwise normal pregnancy). Well ok there are a couple of unusual medical conditions that come to my mind, but its so rare. I really think most people like this just choose not to deal for one reason or another. Talk about denial. I always forget the channel these are on. I think this was TLC or Discovery?

Edited by StacyK

I have one FB here that I got a while ago after falling in love with a sniffie. I have one on hold and I really think I want to boost with SS4W. I think any of the femme pheros that are not stinky would go well. I can see LFM, SS4W and Lace all being good here. :)

LV, I have seen the ads but not the show. How the hell would someone not know they are pregnant. (in a otherwise normal pregnancy). Well ok there are a couple of unusual medical conditions that come to my mind, but its so rare. I really think most people like this just choose not to deal for one reason or another. Talk about denial. I always forget the channel these are on. I think this was TLC or Discovery?

Yes I think it's TLC. I saw one ep where the girl just thought she had constipation and what she thought was a bowel movement turned out to be a baby!

Lol.. The weirdest thing in my pregnancies aside from developing the super power of I can literally smell anything and everything & craving food combos that made other people squirm. My first pregnancy I had umm 4 or 5 ultrasounds and each time we could not see the sex my son was turned in positions that it was super difficult to tell. He moved a lot lol. So he was really a SUPRISE and not by choice I wanted to know.

• 3 weeks later...

I wore this to bed and it's sooo sexy and comforting if that makes sense. Like I felt comforted in my sexyness. Like it was natural for me to smell like this and be this sexy, like it boosted my self esteem or should I saw.. SELF SEXTEEM. It took my level of Self Sexteem all the way up a couple of notches. I felt limber like a 19 year old but like a sexy confident refined me.( present age, 25)

• 1 year later...
Guest cutie.pie

I really thought there was ginger or allspice in this one!

It's very nice and feminine!

• 4 months later...

Errrr I just looked at my bottle for the first time in a long time -- and it is really dark - almost black! ?????? I put it on and it smells about the same as I recall, though much lighter. Anyone else's bottle turn dark?

oo wait a minute, spark in the DARK ... ooooOOOOOOoooooOOOOooooooOO

• 2 months later...

I absolutely love Spark in the Dark!! I was able to snag the last bottles of it during the sale last year and I'm so glad I decided to blindly hoard this potion!! ;) It smells expensive...almost regal, like something Cleopatra would have worn...I am not familiar enough with the notes to describe which are more prominent....I do get resins, deep and golden..love to layer this with LP Original...can't believe I haven't reviewed it yet...fabulousness in a bottle!!! :D

• 1 year later...

My wish come true...this is exactly what I wanted The Sinner and The Saint to be; it is definitely a pale-toned ethereal resin blend; the little touches of lotus and cedar in the musk are fresh without being overwhelming, and support the character of the amber and patchouli. You get the depth of those notes without the weight, if that makes sense. And the slight sweetness helps temper the blend with that same sort of float-y feel. This is definitely a resin blend one can wear day or night in any kind of weather, but especially in spring/summer.

This is such a great review of this scent. Does anyone have a list of notes. I should have looked it up in the archives long ago. Just thought I'd ask if anyone remembererstwhile. TY ?