That is quite regrettable CutiePie :frown: . Glad you were able to re-home Topper, and by all means, yes - try it down the line another time. Things change.

Love what you said "***The joy is in the journey!***" So true!!! Lots to try here @ LP. Stick around girlie, enjoy that journey :magicstick:

• 4 weeks later...

Got a couple of sniffies of Topper with my last LP order (thanks, guys!) and decided to try it on over what I had on at the time which was Sneaky Clean....YES! A bit of a rush, even some self effects, but I'm going to keep it for very special times as I don't won't to develop a tolerance for Anol and not have it work...Funny, the only way FP works for me is if I use Topper over it. I'm trying it over UnCougar and Cougar Potion next.

Hmmm...perhaps everything just works better with Topper, lol.

• 4 months later...

Started test driving recently, haven't had opp to test on others yet, will soon. But OVER THE MOON with this one - love love it. Selfies right from first spray.

I just gof a few decants in sprays, the rest of my UNs are RB oils. So I spritzed myself like 5 times before I realized I might be phero-bombing myself. Anyhow, adore it for selfies alone. Def must always have this one. Love DHEAS too, it's just a difft mix and the ANOL in this lifted my mood (booster) along with the DHEAS.

ADORE. Will post back when have interesting stories. :) Good happy sauce. Also felt uplifted.

Getting my UNs in sprays could be dangerous for me. :D

ETA: tried to amend my 1st post w/ the info below but somehow eneded up w/ 2 posts - sorry all.

Edited by Beach Goddess

There are those of us that really love their a-nol, others can get a headache or OD. You may want to spray the Topper on your clothes/hair if it's too much on your skin. Some have been known to use LAM + Topper + Levitation at the same time (wouldn't know who that would be), but don't get caught driving if you do!

ETA: Just saw this, I sooo have to try this formula now! I got happy just thinking @ that combo.

Anyone try this combo and/or Maroon's mix (Cougar plus OCCO plus topper)? If so, did you use UnCougar or Reg Cougar or both (hee)?

Want stories. :) Also curious @ other 'mad scientist' mixes in general. So much to play with, but in general says topper can be used with all pheros (except for maybe calming ones as noted in thread by Luna and Halo).

Guest cutie.pie

I got my first DIHL when wearing Cougar and Topper, but when I wore just Topper - nothing, not even a mood lift. Maybe I should give it another try, now that I'm not such a newbie lol :D

I got my first DIHL when wearing Cougar and Topper, but when I wore just Topper - nothing, not even a mood lift. Maybe I should give it another try, now that I'm not such a newbie lol :D

Good info, have played with that a bit myself but not enough. Not sure why when I love them both a lot.

I think everyone says not all blends give selfies to everyone or it's harder to find sweet spot w/ certain ones for some ppl. I'd recommend trying again, I love Topper a lot. But I'm also having problems finding sweet spot with LACE, which I know you love. So interesting how chemistry is so difft. I have gotten hits from Lace for sure, but no selfies. I am determined to find sweet spot with that one though.

Or if not, will wear for the hits. :D

• 2 weeks later...

I like it for when I have made plans but feel tired or not that into keeping them. It's a little bit like a cup of coffee (with a sip of spirits, maybe): energising and a bit disinhibiting. It takes me from thinking "oh, maybe I'll just cancel" to "I'm looking forward to this".

Guest cutie.pie

I like it for when I have made plans but feel tired or not that into keeping them. It's a little bit like a cup of coffee (with a sip of spirits, maybe): energising and a bit disinhibiting. It takes me from thinking "oh, maybe I'll just cancel" to "I'm looking forward to this".

This makes me think I should give Topper another try!! :)

It took me a while to 'get it' with Topper. It is a subtle shift in terms of selfies but I do find it can help nudge me that little bit. It has also helped somewhat mopey people keep things more positive. I try to be a good friend and let people moan to me but you know how sometimes you're not up to dealing with Moaning Myrtle, well, moaning? That's Topper time!

Edited by donsie

I us this to "bump" all kinds of things :lol: I used it to bump Stone Cougar over the weekend... It just makes thing "more" in the happy direction. From "meh" to "Yeah, let's do this!" Want something to lighten the Dom? Top it! Need to chill out the Sexpionage? Soften the Sexology? Top it! BI too blatant? Top it! Wear it with CB, BAM!, OCCOs...just saying.

:Emoticons04263:

This makes me think I should give Topper another try!! :)

You should! I know all are different, but the more I try = more I likee. :) It is good stuff, lightens/ brightens everything.

Also agree w/ Donsie, Saffron, Nutrix comments. It is such a great blend. Speaking of, I need to lighten up a bit today so will apply soon. Thanks to Saffron got a sample of it during swap. Sooo thankful.

• 2 months later...
Guest cutie.pie

So I decided to give Topper another try and got myself an UN trial. Hope it will work for me this time, now that I am 'phero wiser' :fingers-crossed:

Wow-off to the order page- need this ASAP, going to try it with Cougar

Guest cutie.pie

Wow-off to the order page- need this ASAP, going to try it with Cougar

I got my first DIHL wearing this combo, but when I wore it by itself...nothing. So I sold it. But now I wanna give it another try, especially in combo with Cougar. I think Beccah said she loves Topper+Open Windows combo :)

• 11 months later...

Today was the first time I've worn topper, 3 sprays from the pheromas bottle. I noticed a bit of anticipation just moments after spraying, a few minutes later a bit hyper. Reminiscent of taking something with ephedrine in it but not as strong or as nervous feeling. That lasted for a bit then the happy giddiness started about a half hour or so after applying. I have had one booty shaking to the radio, super productive candle pouring day. I may have to go FB on this quickly, perhaps wear it every time I need to fill orders, clean the house or do anything else I don't really care to do. This seems like a serious motivator for me.

This is another one that I'm always like, 'why don't I wear this more'? I think it goes along with my hoarding my own LPs from myself.... anyhow glad to see others are loving it. Topper really is a great topper - and I feel it lightens my mood, perhaps my aura. (?) All in a positive way. It has kind of a sweet scent to it, in the UN even, which def subsides on dry down.

This is a wonderfully uplifting blend, even when worn by itself. But I have to be careful where I decide to wear this, as it makes me feel very spacey and floaty, like my head is a balloon levitating parallel to the ground, unattached to the rest of my body. Which is fun, but highly distracting.

Edited by vladmyra

• 8 months later...

I reached Sir Panda's apartment to find that he had stuffed himself with dinner, and was very sleepy. Well, I get around him, snuggling up and worming my way to gain space on the futon, and within a few minutes he goes, "Why am I suddenly more awake?" He was genuinely asking me as if I could possibly be the culprit for such a thing (of course I was! But I wasn't going to tell him).

I was wearing 4 sprays to my neck and hair, and he doesn't habitually give up food coma naps just to have lively conversations, so I'm sure Topper is what did it. Besides, in my own experience, a-nol/DHEAS usually perk me awake, too.

I was also wearing SS4W and Sheer Essence, so after he realized that he was more awake, those blends were able to steer his brain toward more saucy ideas :wink88:

Edited by Ivysaur

Magnolia Fairy Cake + EST + Topper, went to see my new hair stylist today. Topper always does a great job with me, opening me to be chatty with someone new. We had very interesting conversations, got to know each other very well, and I daresay we are good company. He has even invited me over to his and his wife's house in case I ever needed a space to practice my violin! This makes sense in that he's also a musician and understands the impossibility of my living situation with roommates to be providing any considerate space to practice. But still, we all know that Topper just puts people in that mood to be happy and open. I'm glad we got off on fantastic footing, because I want to be able to look forward to seeing my stylist regularly. Sessions last for hours, after all.

• 3 weeks later...

I had very high expectations for Topper..until recently I had only tried it in some of Mara's enhanced potions, such as Summershine. The effects in an enhanced potion are nice so I splurged and bought an unscented bottle (lowest strength)...WOW!! The first time I used it, it gave me a bit of a rush/high! lol Needless to say-I love it!! I don't go out a lot at all, so I mostly use it on days when I'm feeling a bit down. Really helps my mood. One of my favorite phero combos is Mega Watt with a couple spritzes of Topper. So far, Summershine is my favorite potion with Topper. I would definitely recommend a bottle of it and also would recommend getting an unscented bottle of Topper!! It's fabulousness in a bottle!!! :)

• 8 months later...

I forgot to halve my usual dose of Topper when I applied another pheromone blend under it T_T I had a little too much buzz :say19: But I also had a lot to be nervous about already beforehand, therefore THANK GOD for LPMP, for these pheromones, for at least somewhat 'guaranteeing' a good time if my neurochemical moods have anything to do with it. I wish I was a bit less occupied with my buzz than the opportunities to pay attention to the friendship, though. But that's my careless mistake.

I was meeting a new friend, someone whom I'm not familiar with, and Topper over a silicone slather of Popularity Potion palpably helped us find commonalities to enjoy discussing.

• 1 month later...

I don't wear Topper that often, (I usually opt for straight DHEAS), but maybe I should. I wore it to work last night with Seaside, and a little OCCO: Ambrosia. The server/friend who shared the dining room with me is a dude who's about 15 years younger than me. He talks a lot. A LOT. I've known him for about 10 years. He's always saying random, goofy things that have absolutely nothing to do with anything. Last night while we were working he kept doing double takes of me, and saying, "Eggers, I don't know what it is about you tonight, but you look magical - you're magical!". :o Okay.

It wasn't exactly out of character for him to say something so weirdly random, but it WAS out of the ordinary for him to comment on my appearance, so it's something that could ​possibly be a Topper hit.

Apparently my hair is the most magical ​when it's down. :lol:

• 3 months later...

This is what I'm hoping to use Topper for, to kind of switch gears for the day. I ordered it because it could go over other phero's, but now I'm scared. I hardly know what I'm doing now, mixing seems like more and more of a bad idea.

These are my main questions

1. Considering the ingredients, is it safe to assume that I could experiment with putting it on top of Lumina, Sexpionage, Open Windows, and/or Treasured Hearts and at least not expect them to cancel each other out?

2. Would putting Topper on top of Blatant Invitation make it similar to Bang? I realize that everyone is different and of course amounts and ratios matter, but I've had great results with Bang laced scents but now have UN versions of Topper and BI.

3. Has anyone layered Topper over SWS?

1. Considering the ingredients, is it safe to assume that I could experiment with putting it on top of Lumina, Sexpionage, Open Windows, and/or Treasured Hearts and at least not expect them to cancel each other out?

Yes. I think it's fair to say that Topper is an add-on, so to speak, when it comes to other pheromone blends. Personally, I think it's best for social situations and therefore layered with another social/social-sexual type blend.

I'm going to try it by itself this am for teaching, because Lumina has been great for making me happing in the am, unless you think it would be okay with UN Focus?

I've never tried them together so I wouldn't know. I don't necessarily think it would be bad, but I'm not one for doing a lot of layering myself.

I tried the combo for teaching, the Focus part was good, but maybe too much Topper. I've been wearing Lumina a lot, which is great and fun for me but I'm never serious. Today I was a little too personal. That might sound weird but I'm the teacher so I can't always just be like "one of the guys," I can't tell as many personal stories as I do. Focus alone would be better but I love the dheas selfies!

I need to be more serious and separate, though. A male student asked me to go get coffee with him after class yesterday and that was unexpected and awkward. Not horribly awkward, just unwanted. And I had SWS on, not cops!

Today I was a little too personal. That might sound weird but I'm the teacher so I can't always just be like "one of the guys," I can't tell as many personal stories as I do. Focus alone would be better but I love the dheas selfies!

I need to be more serious and separate, though. A male student asked me to go get coffee with him after class yesterday and that was unexpected and awkward. Not horribly awkward, just unwanted. And I had SWS on, not cops!

As someone who has taught, I totally get that. :)

• 1 year later...

I have not had enough time to experiment with topper, but here’s my findings so far - 

Love it with Mistress Mine! 

Not sure about it with Audacious. 

By itself-  1 spray (next time 2) to chest. It gives me a sort of pouty lipped feel? Like yes I know I am very vulnerable and pretty woman, what of it? <— in a soft pouty ( not pouty sad, but pouty lipped way/bedroom eyes etc.) way. Ha I like this feeling quite a bit! 

Feel like I’m wearing a silk neglige. 

Oooohhhh Jessica rabbit! Fantastic example of how I felt with 1 spray of topper. 

I feel Levitation is definitely more of a flying feeling (literally). I feel Topper is much more subdued. Levitation reminds me a bit of Lace. More so than topper, or Open windows. More so O/W than Topper. 

Next time I want to 2 Sprays of Topper- I really want to see where this interesting Jessica Rabbitness will head if I use 2. 

Oh!  I put a full spray in my hair once, and I had the worst time trying to sleep until I washed it out of my hair. I really thought it would dissipate. and be fine by bedtime but definitely not.

Woohoo for staying power 🙂 

Update: Topper 2 Sprays to chest with a healthy dose of EO. I did not get much of an effect this time, but my moon started on this day with the wrath of Satan ha. Wasn’t feeling super great. . 

Tried Topper with less Mistress mine, and more Topper.

It was good, and I need more time to figure out which way I enjoy more, or what may be best for certain situations. I think I like more Mistress Mine with 1 spray of Topper, but was also on my moon during this time, so I dunno 🙂

Tried Topper with Balm Bomb, and didn’t get much of anything (during moon). So far I like it paired best with MMine, and the first time I tried it with the Jessica Rabbit feel-

Now that is the feeling I want to come back. ☺️😁

Edited by Chaos Angel
Info

• 4 months later...

Okay, so later tonight, I'm ordering some more UN Lace, & I've had this inner battle for like, a month now trying to decide on Topper, or DHEAS. I * thought * that DHEAS finally won, but when I come back to this thread, I find myself leaning towards Topper. I want it to layer over cops ( I'm almost ALWAYS wearing an OCCO ) & I know that it won't interfere with that, but a lot of the pheros that I like already have alpha - nol, because I love it & it get great self effects from it ( I think that's why I love Lace & Open Windows so much )...

My question, I guess, is...say I cut my Lace ( or Open Windows, or LFM, etc ) dosage in half, do you think I can still get away with adding Topper ? I know that it's different for different people & not everyone layers pheros, but honestly, I'm starting to lean towards this one anyway, even if I can only layer it with cops or alone, because alpha - nol + DHEAS is just sounding way too good to pass up & I could really use the pick me up lately. 

Totally forgot that I had 2 sprays to my chest on Friday in addition to UN BANG! on my torso. Had lunch with an old friend of mine whom I haven't met for 2 months. He texted later in the afternoon and said that I sounded happier now (nothing has changed/improved), maybe it was topper that made him feel so. 

So, Topper is a lot of fun ! I had a pumpkin fest to go to yesterday in this adorable shopping village around here, so I wore just two small dots of OCCO Red ( was with family, so didn't want to slather the cops ), Fairy Cake Pumpkin ( obvious choice, lol ), one spray of UN Lace, two of Topper & the drive over was like a party, lol. lots of laughter & happiness, which is normal with us, but it was definitely even more than usual. Didn't notice much as far as hits because it was way too crowded this year, so I only went into the witch shop & the winery ( because priorities ) & everyone was definitely super sweet, but they always are there. 

As far as self effects & everyone in my phero cloud, this is a definite winner & up there with Lace & Open Windows for me. Also, later I did a refresh spray & had my wine after, & I feel like my wine hit me MUCH harder ? Not sure if it was Topper, can that happen ? Not complaining, lol. Today, I have it on over Super Happy Funtime w/ Levitation & loving these together, too :) 

• 2 years later...

Topper is not discontinued. We are just temporarily light on ingredients. If you need to buy some now and the cart is empty, please send us an email. Thanks! CataLunaLPMP@yahoo.com

On 5/18/2022 at 1:59 PM, Usagi said:

Is Topper no longer available unscented? Any chance of it making a return? *fingers crossed*

• 2 weeks later...

I prefer wearing UN Topper separately from Open Windows or other socials, just on top of a fragrance like the Betrothal Potion or Vampire Bait. Topper and Open Windows seem to elevate my partner’s mood more when worn separately than when I wear Levitation. 

• 2 weeks later...

I used 4 or so sprays of Topper on top of Flutterby (don’t remember the phero in that one off the top of my head at the moment) to the aquarium, it was my birthday and I wanted to be a social butterfly! I work with animals 12 hours a day so when I get around humans I tend to be bouncing off the walls with conversations anyway, talking fast, saying really quirky things and just jumping all over the place😂 Usually it drives my daughter nuts, I’m a lot and she gets overwhelmed with my energy pretty quickly, but this time she was bouncy and quirky right with me! My friends have all told me not to make eye contact with strangers when we’re out because people start talking to me and I’m not one to just smile and walk away. I had so many fun conversations with people walking through the aquarium and a few of them gave me a hug when they walked away, it was really nice! At dinner the waitress brought me several free shots and sat with us on her break and thanked me for letting her celebrate my birthday with us and said she’s never had this much fun with a customer. I think Topper was literally the icing on my birthday cake🥳 I normally feel very awkward in public settings because my mind is filled with random song lyrics and silly movie quotes that I blurt out in conversation and then feel embarrassed, but this time I felt like my quirky friendliness was appreciated by everyone.