• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oooh I seee. I might need more ANOL. LOl. I just wanted to say that because it sounds like something else.

I love some A-nol, lolz. Plus I like saying the abbreviation to my husband, just for the look on his face.... "Do you want some a-nol, dear?"

I tried my Topper tonight.

I was wearing a small amount of OCCO White and on my way out

I used 3 spray sof Topper.

It put me in a great mood!!

Its been raining here all day I seem to get sad on these kind of days.

I wish I got it scented.

OMG 9 sprays??? I would look like Edward Scissorhands if did 9 sprays!

Lol... I could too.

I can't imagine that much. I'll do like two sprays and if I'm really feeling it a swipe of LFM oil on the neck. but that's it. Actually I've gone like 4 big sprays and it was BLAH.. nada

Lol... I could too.

I can't imagine that much. I'll do like two sprays and if I'm really feeling it a swipe of LFM oil on the neck. but that's it. Actually I've gone like 4 big sprays and it was BLAH.. nada

LFM is the only un that I need 9 sprays to get any hits all of my others are just 3 or 4 sprays and I'm good to go.

I tried my Topper tonight.

I was wearing a small amount of OCCO White and on my way out

I used 3 spray sof Topper.

It put me in a great mood!!

Its been raining here all day I seem to get sad on these kind of days.

I wish I got it scented.

Great glad it worked for you :)

I haven't ever used Topper, but I have a-nol and DHEAS (the two molecules in Topper) as individual sprays and use them together. I have yet to OD on DHEAS, and I have sprayed a shit ton. It just gets better and better. A-nol is a happy phero, but if i use too much, it will make me headachey and really tired when I crash. Neither have made me sad and made me feel like i could cry.

Sounds like you had a crash; if you'd been using it at high volume for several consecutive days then that's what it can lead to for some people.

• 3 weeks later...

I wanted to ask you ladies a question that popped in my head on a different thread and didn't want to jack it so...

My understanding is that Topper is supposed to be a happy, sparkly vibe and I hear others talk about how it enhances the phero you may be wearing. With that said, does that mean it gives a happy vibe to all your pheros, even when you may be wearing something calming and want to have a serious conversation OR does it enhance the effect of the phero you are wearing and intensify the effect?

Just wondering. Want to make sure that I use it appropriately and not turn any serious heartfelt conversations into comedy night. LOL

Thanks, Halo!! That is exactly the clarification I needed. I haven't been planning on using it with any calming type pheros (I have more than enough seriousness to go around. ugh) but just wanted to make sure I understood how it enhances others. Perfect!! :D

• 10 months later...

I just have to bump this thread because of the amazing effects I had with Topper last nite. I was actually in a funk in the morning, brooding about a work situation (coworker who's been given a new task and was good at it, but now is going overboard with newfound importance and driving everyone crazy with showing off), so I put on some levitation around noon, but that did nothing to lift my mood, went through my chores listlessly at best.

Well, we had a family party invitation last nite, so just before leaving the house, I put on the tiniest bit of cougar potion, two dabs at the neck, one in the cleavage, and sprayed myself with Topper on my hair and top and headed out. Husband was very subdued, too, silent car drive. And then the magic happened.

I rocked that party til 2 in the morning. From the moment I had my first glass of champagne I was the queen of the house, joking, laughing, dancing, and everybody was in a fantastic mood. At one point a cousin who is half my age and georgeous said: do you know how many women would love to be you? With your boobs and ass and that hair and that face? And later an aunt said to me: how is it you're not a model or a movie star? Before we left, my husband stood holding me on the dancefloor, hugging and kissing me and being adorably sweet.

I had done nothing special clothes-wise, my hair was in a simple knot, I had no make-up, lipstick or even mascara on, and I am currently 8 pounds over my comfort zone. I felt like a hag setting out for that party, and I came home a rock star.

Thank you, Topper!

Think I will have a phero-free weekend, cause there is a work party monday nite.

Might be I''ll add some cops to the mix...

Yay! Yes Topper is awesome, on my must have, never live without list.

I had the longest day ever yesterday and then I had to drive an hour an a half after work to bring some clothes to a friend in the hospital. Needless to say I wasn't thrilled after work when I was tired and wanted to chill at home! So I did what Maroon did and doused myself with my Dolly's Hot and Sticky boosted with Topper spray.

That magic elixir had the same effect on me except I was alone in my car...upbeat and enthusiastic about a task I was dreading 20 minutes before!

I layered this over Peach Sparkle which is a feel good scent to me anyway... So smelling peach champagne and Dolly's pineapple tonic with Topper?! I'm lucky I made it home last night without flying off the road into a party in another dimension!!

Yeah, it's really something else, and the good part is, everyone was flying with me! I guess the dancing spread it around, but even before at the barbecue we had a blast. My mum has already sent me pictures of the party: They show me quite in disarray. So the raving compliments were all thanks to Topper :-)

So for tomorrow night's party I definitely want that sparkle to have a sexy hue. A little more cougar potion, and Since it has no cops (that's correct, yes?), I will add some Occo. Not sure how that will pan out. The cougar so far has not dragged younger or older men to me, there is flirting, but it's more that people want to be around me. And since it's a glamourous event, I want the extra oomph.

Do any of you experienced ladies have tips for pairing cops with Topper and Cougar Potion?

Cougar just has a little cops so personally I don't see the problem adding more. I do with Gotcha all the time which also has light cops. As far as Topper I add cops to that too when I feel like it. Sexy fun!! I was thinking of getting a bottle of Topper with cops added but I decided against it because I like to wear it with Cuddle Bunny which then I think would be over cop kill. Besides I have so many cops scents to pair it with...

But I always say...cop it!!!

Missdarlyncherie, thanks for the encouragement! I wore a Cougar Potion, Topper, and Occo Ambrosia combo to the party. Actually wore it all day and put on some more for the party. So during the day I didnt get many effects from it, mostly cause I worked quietly in my room with a closed door; some colleagues have been slacking off and I ended up doing their work last week and was in no mood to hear their sheepish apologies. With all the others interactions were easy and sweet, stood close to my boss at one time and he made some jokes and laughed and smiled directly at me.

At the party, a guy I hardly know, the husband of a colleague, walked right up to hug and kiss me, and said, oh what's that perfume, you smell so good! The rest of the evening was easy and sweet, no rock star vibe like the other nite, but it was an office party for someone going into retirement, so I had no intention of going all out party animal. I always had a group of guys about me, chatting, laughing, flirting. You know when sometimes at a party you have some nice chats, but somehow you keep ending up alone cause everyone goes off to talk to someone else at one point? Last nite I was never alone for a minute. Only the slackers that I had avoided all day were eyeing me, but never dared to approach me, which was just as well. A pox on their lazy asses!

So, another good experience. Will lay off the Topper til next week end, or I will go through the bottle too fast. Might try it with Gotcha then...

Ooooo ... Topper with Gotcha. I like that idea, Maroon.

Might try it with Gotcha then...

Has anyone tried that before now? How was it different than when using just Gotcha?

Also, we all have pheros that work better for us than others. For pheros that haven't gotten the expected hits, has anyone tried them again with Topper? There are a couple of pheros where I would love to get the the effects noted for that phero and am wondering if adding Topper would kick it up to getting that effect.

Of course, I'm still in the learning curve with each phero and it may just be that I need more time with finding the sweet spot. I get so excited that I tend to switch pheros quickly to see what the next one will do. (Gotta start making notes! ) Still wondering if Topper might shorten the curve for the more tricky ones.

ETA: Of course, field testing that question sounds like fun times to be had!! And, my bottle's on its way!!!

Edited by WnG

Yes me too. I wrote a post somewhere recently...can't remember where. I like my Gotcha straight up!

We commented on it on the "Gotcha" thread.

The combo feels so incongruent, like Halo said it leaves a strange feeling.

Considering how Halo explainef it, I can see the incongruence. Such a great base of experience here. Thanks for sharing !

Has anyone added Topper to a phero that didn't do much for you before? Wondering if it could take a meh response from a phero to a yippeeeeeeee ? Anyone tried this yet?

Not that PM doesn't work well on it's own, but I've used Topper to boost it's mood.

To be honest, there isn't anything I haven't "Topped" at some point or another. Sometimes it's as little as 1 spray to my hair or blouse for a little lift :) That's how I've used it with PM. My hubs responds well to bonding blends like that one and Gotcha! But like mentioned above, if you went crazy on adding sprays it could be a step in the opposite direction of cuddling, lol, it could be too giddy for your intent since both PM and Gotcha! already have a-nol & DHEAS in them. I don't mind the playful vibe either though. A couple/few sprays have been really good with Cuddle Bunny & Sexology for me too. Lots of blends already have a-nol, so I got the single DHEAS for when I want to add some sparkle with less of the giddy/happy a-nol response. It's all part of the learning curve and finding what works for you :)

I've seen several people mention the sparkle, but how you described it here made things click. (I love LP learning curve ah ha moments ;) Now I think I can better determine when to use it. I foresee dheas in my next order. I like to SPARKLE !!! Lol

Not that PM doesn't work well on it's own, but I've used Topper to boost it's mood.

To be honest, there isn't anything I haven't "Topped" at some point or another. Sometimes it's as little as 1 spray to my hair or blouse for a little lift :) That's how I've used it with PM. My hubs responds well to bonding blends like that one and Gotcha! But like mentioned above, if you went crazy on adding sprays it could be a step in the opposite direction of cuddling, lol, it could be too giddy for your intent since both PM and Gotcha! already have a-nol & DHEAS in them. I don't mind the playful vibe either though. A couple/few sprays have been really good with Cuddle Bunny & Sexology for me too. Lots of blends already have a-nol, so I got the single DHEAS for when I want to add some sparkle with less of the giddy/happy a-nol response. It's all part of the learning curve and finding what works for you :)

Yes, and there I was just sailing away... At least that's what it felt like after I spritzed myself with Topper. Got my order in the other day and immediately applied.

I got it UN because I wanted to use it with different scents. Even so, it was fine by itself, but I used it with a few swipes of Tahitian Temptress I got on a trade with BlueBear. All it took was two sprays (one to back of head and one to chest). Talk about self effects. How did I live without this stuff before! This stuff I could drink!!!

Even though I didn't go out to a party, I felt like I was in that kind of mood. Nice part about it is that I can wear it with just about any of the pheros I might want to use (expect maybe B2 for bedtime). Pity that I didn't have anywhere to go to try to gauge any hits, but I was a *very* happy camper at home that day. I can how easily this is going to become a staple in my phero wardrobe!

I've seen several people mention the sparkle, but how you described it here made things click. (I love LP learning curve ah ha moments ;) Now I think I can better determine when to use it. I foresee dheas in my next order. I like to SPARKLE !!! Lol

Happy to provide enablement, hehe...

This stuff I could drink!!!

I can how easily this is going to become a staple in my phero wardrobe!

:lol: I've been told not to drink them, something about it not being quite the same thing ^_~

Yup. Can't imagine not having Topper as a wardrobe option :)

Hm, since there seems to be agreement about Topper and Gotcha not working well with each other, I might rather try it in combination with Blatant Invitation. BI is a winner for me and Topper, too. Plotting to make boss a guinea pig tomorrow...

Anyone tried this combo?

I have used a small amount of Blatant Invitation with 4 sprays of Topper many times and I found everyone around me to be in a great, friendly,chatty mood.

I really liked it!

I also love Topper alone,its one of my favorites.

So, today I test ran BI with Topper. Very interesting. First of all, I was very alert, quick at repartee, never hunting for words like I am so often, cause I got so many things running through my head. No, I was all to the point and quick, not mulling over how I should answer, I just did. Snap! Felt very cool! I was really creative, too, had to rewrite a few things on a project, and it went like a dream. First thing that came to mind was always the perfect solution. Felt enormously confident.

And even more gratifying, there's this young coworker that tends to get on my nerves a lot, cause she's just too giggly and talkative and gossipy. I usually have hard time fending her off, cause she just comes in and takes the room. She's used to getting a lot of attention and puts on this big show which can be amusing, but many times I just can't stand her, but I tolerate her and even joke and laugh with her, cause I am just simply never a bitch. I can 't pull it off, it's just not me. I want her to take a hike, but instead I play along, faking good humor.

Well, today, I just was so cool and aloof she left almost as soon as she came in. I had a very straight feeling, that this was my room, that I would let nobody take over its atmosphere, that I was in charge of what happened there. I loved it!

So that combo turned me into that super confident lady that I always want to be. I think others perceive me as that, but most of the times the confidence is only there cause I know I do good work. But today I had this "I'm all that"-feeling to the bone. So, more top dog that sex kitten, but a Winner!

Is that maybe somewhat like the effect that Leather or Dominance have?

Would TMI work with Topper? Wondering if the lower anol in TMI would be a better fit than TC's higher anol percentage? I have an outing next weekend with a friend who randomly has moments of over-thinking and thought this might help keep the flow fun and upbeat. I've had good luck with her while wearing TC, but wanted a little Topper for sparkle. (Plus, my new bottle of Topper will likely be here by then and I really want to test drive it.) :Emoticons0424:

Or would it be too much anol for either?

Is that maybe somewhat like the effect that Leather or Dominance have?

Dom and Leather don't have cops. Dom is minus Est, too, which I'm a fan of in the BI. I think Topper lightens the 2 (Dom & Leather) but they still have a "get down to business" vibe at work - but I think it definitely lightens things and keeps either from being too serious - on me at least :)

Would TMI work with Topper? Wondering if the lower anol in TMI would be a better fit than TC's higher anol percentage? I have an outing next weekend with a friend who randomly has moments of over-thinking and thought this might help keep the flow fun and upbeat. I've had good luck with her while wearing TC, but wanted a little Topper for sparkle. (Plus, my new bottle of Topper will likely be here by then and I really want to test drive it.) :Emoticons0424:

Or would it be too much anol for either?

CT has a higher concentration of a-nol in it than TMI so if you had good luck with that - and it wasn't too much a-nol all together - the TMI shouldn't be a problem. The higher concentration of b-nol in TMI may lend to those moments of over-thinking for your friend as, for me, I can become introspective while wearing it. But if you have it buffered with the Topper you should do well :)

(I'm a bit of a molecule nerd...in case you were wondering :lol: )

I have not actually, that I can recall, ever worn Topper solo! I'm in shock a bit at this realization....I shall have to try it just so I can say I have! :D

Dom and Leather don't have cops. Dom is minus Est, too, which I'm a fan of in the BI. I think Topper lightens the 2 (Dom & Leather) but they still have a "get down to business" vibe at work - but I think it definitely lightens things and keeps either from being too serious - on me at least :)

CT has a higher concentration of a-nol in it than TMI so if you had good luck with that - and it wasn't too much a-nol all together - the TMI shouldn't be a problem. The higher concentration of b-nol in TMI may lend to those moments of over-thinking for your friend as, for me, I can become introspective while wearing it. But if you have it buffered with the Topper you should do well :)

(I'm a bit of a molecule nerd...in case you were wondering :lol: )

I have not actually, that I can recall, ever worn Topper solo! I'm in shock a bit at this realization....I shall have to try it just so I can say I have! :D

Whoo, I tried TMI tonight. Not sure I've done that before. It makes me a bit intense. So it will be really interesting to see if Topper makes it fun and chatty!!!

Curious, NuTrix (aka:Marvelous Molecule Nerd) ... what about Topper and Leather? Have you tried that combo? It would seem to create a fun vibe but be good keeping things in check with people who tend to push a good thing too far - make sense? Just curious.

Pheros experimenting is such fun!

On me, the Est in the Leather blend softens it on me (Dom reads a bit more serious on me when I wear it). When I've combined Leather and Topper it seems to magnify feminine feel and buffer the none enough for the blend to feel confident and flirty.

Now, in fairness, this is my experience, and this is all I can offer. I feel like there should be a disclaimer "results may vary" :lol: