What have you found out about Pheros-or just stuff that smells like them!

My friend and I were just discusing Pheromones. She is taking 3rd year science courses at University and they JUST finished learning about the research study with the women and the mens sweaty shirts. Very interesting stuff! And LP YOU are at the fore front! Thats great!

You know some men just overpower me with their smell. I don't want to label any, but I get alot of men that come over to work on the electric, plumbing, etc. and some just smell so strong, it is like they are wearing, "Essences of Balls". Could just be some don't shower as much as they should. Dunno. I have to light my candles and spray lysol. Some men have really strong musky smells perhaps and then there are some that make you want to follow them around almost as if you are stalking them. Ooh la la. hehe. There is one I know of, and that man should have his smell bottled and have someone pay him for it!!!!

You know some men just overpower me with their smell. I don't want to label any, but I get alot of men that come over to work on the electric, plumbing, etc. and some just smell so strong, it is like they are wearing, "Essences of Balls". Could just be some don't shower as much as they should. Dunno. I have to light my candles and spray lysol. Some men have really strong musky smells perhaps and then there are some that make you want to follow them around almost as if you are stalking them. Ooh la la. hehe. There is one I know of, and that man should have his smell bottled and have someone pay him for it!!!!

OMG! "Essence of Balls" - hysterical! A funky frowsy high smell that just catches in the throat and will not let go.. hahaha! I think alot of men just aren't as fastidous as they should be when it comes to hygiene..don't get me wrong I'm sure they all shower but have a higher yuck tolerence and don't always think about how they affect others (common man trait).

There are some men who just have good chemistry, its true..my man is like that, he drinks alot of water but also sweats profusely (he's beautiful so I don't mind, it's a good thing, he's also a martial arts teacher so he is constantly moving and working out).

Anyway, I think pheros are great and to send them into overdrive but it's good to enhance the natural internal chemistry by keeping clean internally, drinking water, eating leafy greens etc.- externally with washing and showering, layering with LP scents and ALSO spritually, keeping the aura clean, white light, pink love and of course your own consciousness by having a lovely postive thoughts! I really need to print this out and remind myself of this! hahhahaha! ok, stepping down from the soapbox now!

Edited by Neve

OMG! "Essence of Balls" - hysterical! A funky frowsy high smell that just catches in the throat and will not let go.. hahaha! I think alot of men just aren't as fastidous as they should be when it comes to hygiene..don't get me wrong I'm sure they all shower but have a higher yuck tolerence and don't always think about how they affect others (common man trait).

There are some men who just have good chemistry, its true..my man is like that, he drinks alot of water but also sweats profusely (he's beautiful so I don't mind, it's a good thing, he's also a martial arts teacher so he is constantly moving and working out).

Anyway, I think pheros are great and to send them into overdrive but it's good to enhance the natural internal chemistry by keeping clean internally, drinking water, eating leafy greens etc.- externally with washing and showering, layering with LP scents and ALSO spritually, keeping the aura clean, white light, pink love and of course your own consciousness by having a lovely postive thoughts! I really need to print this out and remind myself of this! hahhahaha! ok, stepping down from the soapbox now!

I'm sorry, but I just couldn't resist! lol. I swear by Jake by Hollister. My man wears it and it arouses me. Weird, but it does.

I swear by Jake by Hollister. My man wears it and it arouses me. Weird, but it does.

I wonder if that was named for Jake Ryan (I think that's the character's name) from that old movie 'Sixteen Candles'? The character in that movie was such a love magnet for young women, I've heard it's a common joke to call the perfect man a Jake Ryan even now, years later. There's at least one web site devoted to that.

good article. remember once being asked by a close women friend if I was 'ovulating' (at that particular moment), I answered yes, she said that I dressed differently and flirted more than usual and male co-workers tended to 'flock' around me. I started paying attention to those days I did ovulate, and I DID dress a bit more provacatively and was always in the company of men, she also said I radiated a confidence, my walk, my talk .... my previous lover could always tune into that.

liz

Strangely enough, I'm likely to be less attracted to a man if he's wearing any kind of scent. That's not to say I don't like scent on a man (and I love many masculine-themed scents even for me) but if I get a whiff of scent rather than the person then I feel like it's a disguise, or something, and usually not an effective one.

Edited by luna65

Strangely enough, I'm likely to be less attracted to a man if he's wearing any kind of scent. That's not to say I don't like scent on a man (and I love many masculine-themed scents even for me) but if I get a whiff of scent rather than the person then I feel like it's a disguise, or something, and usually not an effective one.

My mom would agree with you on that. She thinks ANY fragrance on a man is foppish. I like it though. But I like it when it 'goes with' the man's personal chemistry and mixes with their natural scent. It takes some effort and consideration on the part of the man to choose well, so I give them points for that.

Exactly, ma'am! That's why I prefer to be the consultant in that regard. For example, after testing SUPER for Men on me I'm telling every single guy I know to try it because if I think it's fabulous on me, it's got to be stunning on an actual male.

:)

I've always had an affinity for male scents - I think it's because I produce more male hormones than normal - I just love so many of those notes; I get weirded out when I think I smell too girly, lol. And SUPER is super, you've done it again! :)

One of my closest male friends has always smelled fantastic. I always figured it was his soap, but he just smells so good. Clean.

On the flip side, in high school I had to break up with a guy because I could not stand the way he smelled. He didn't smell bad, it could have been his laundry detergent, but I just couldn't stand it. I didn't mention that was why I was ending it (but it was).

I don't mind men wearing scents, except patchouli--that drives me nuts, and not in a good way!

On the flip side, in high school I had to break up with a guy because I could not stand the way he smelled. He didn't smell bad, it could have been his laundry detergent, but I just couldn't stand it. I didn't mention that was why I was ending it (but it was).

It also may have been something that he was eating that was reacting strangely with his body chemistry......

It also may have been something that he was eating that was reacting strangely with his body chemistry......

I know what you mean, Dolly. There was a guy I went out with once who did not smell good to me. He raised his arms up one day along the top of sofa and then took off his shoes as well. The smell was so nasty that I just could not date him. My own brother walked by and was rude and asked what the hell, as he smelled him too. lol.

My FIL moved in with us last year and I never liked the way he smelled either. I was always lighting candles and burning incense.