Sugared Honeycomb

Gale

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

This tells me WILD HONEY. pun haha! It's just STRONG honey for the 1st few hours on my skin...

then 8-10 hours later, the scent reminds me of SEX. :)

This is WILD. i still don't know whether i like it or not... Its probably best during intimate times.... I can see it as an arousing scent? Hmmm...

:) TIME! :P

This tells me WILD HONEY. pun haha! It's just STRONG honey for the 1st few hours on my skin...

then 8-10 hours later, the scent reminds me of SEX. :)

This is WILD. i still don't know whether i like it or not... Its probably best during intimate times.... I can see it as an arousing scent? Hmmm...

:) TIME! :wub:

Yep it is made of sex and win

Wild honey, Sex, Wild, Sexy .... all describes it, doesn't it?

I've been thinking so hard if I need to get a backup bottle. I really don't want to run out of sex juice ....., especially living so far away from LPMP office!

Here's a question for the ladies who have added EoW to their bottle of SH. How much did you add and most importantly, how has this affected the scent? I know that this will cover EoW very well but as I have only a bottle, I don't want anything happen to it. Not until my backup bottle is here.

Here's a question for the ladies who have added EoW to their bottle of SH. How much did you add and most importantly, how has this affected the scent? I know that this will cover EoW very well but as I have only a bottle, I don't want anything happen to it. Not until my backup bottle is here.

Have you tried PheroGirl? Very similar to SH but with a boatload of cops blended seamlessly.

Have you tried PheroGirl? Very similar to SH but with a boatload of cops blended seamlessly.

Yes, I've tried PheroGirl as much as SH. PG gives out a faint flora scent while SH turns powdery after a while which makes me feel so sweet and cuddly as compared to the wild and sexy tone it sets at the beginning.

I don't remember exactly how many drops I added to my Sugared Honeycomb, but how much EoW I ever add to a bottle of ANY scent depends on how the scent wears on me......I have added as little as 10 drops, and as much as 40 (or more). Do what I do......start slowly.....add 10 drops or so, gently shake the bottle, then let it sit for AT LEAST 24 hours.....then try it and see how it wears before you decide if you want to add more. EoW will often "bloom" in a bottle of perfume, and you won't smell it immediately. Then, you end up with a MESS on your hands....you add a little bit and say, "Hmmm, I can't smell it at all. I'll add more!" After a day or so, you go to apply and find out that your bottle smells like a big cop-bomb!

So, add 10 drops or so, and let it sit.....then try it tomorrow and see what you think. You could also try mixing a little bit in a separate bottle if you are nervous about messing up your only bottle.....

Edited by Dolly

So, add 10 drops or so, and let it sit.....then try it tomorrow and see what you think. You could also try mixing a little bit in a separate bottle if you are nervous about messing up your only bottle.....

Thanks Dolly, since I have an empty 10ml bottle (yes, I managed to finish one LP bottle in Oct), I'll give it a good wash and experiment with some of my precious SH and EoW. I want and need to know if the scent changes after the add-on.

Good advice from Dolly!

Dr Stone recommends 10 drops per bottle on the average.

We usually add up to 24 drops per bottle, which equals 1ml.

Sugared Honeycomb acts as one of the best covers for EoW. You could probably add 10 drops and barely even detect it.

If you are recycling old bottles, soak first in hot water, then rinse it out with alcohol - that will get out the old perfume.

• 1 month later...

I'm officially on my winter break since Saturday so I have some time to take my smellies out to play with. Last night, I decided to mix some SH with EoW. I have a spare spray bottle, probably 3ml to 5ml at best. I think I might have over done it (didn't check this thread) - 2 parts of SH and 1 part of EoW. I'll check on it a few days later but my guess is that I might have to pour this mixture into a bigger bottle and add some more SH.

When I was doing this, I had this crazy idea of adding a little rose scent into it - like a drop or two of Eternal Chain, Remind Me Again or DSII as SH turns powdery on me after a couple of hours.

I'm officially on my winter break since Saturday so I have some time to take my smellies out to play with. Last night, I decided to mix some SH with EoW. I have a spare spray bottle, probably 3ml to 5ml at best. I think I might have over done it (didn't check this thread) - 2 parts of SH and 1 part of EoW. I'll check on it a few days later but my guess is that I might have to pour this mixture into a bigger bottle and add some more SH.

When I was doing this, I had this crazy idea of adding a little rose scent into it - like a drop or two of Eternal Chain, Remind Me Again or DSII as SH turns powdery on me after a couple of hours.

EEEEEK :) yeah EoW is added by drops ... At least you started with a small bottle,I have a few mixes I thought would go well,that did not,LOL,screwed up a whole almost full bottle of Occo White. Now I start with a small bottle and add by small degrees :D

...oh and enjoy your vacation,it is well earned :)

EEEEEK :) yeah EoW is added by drops ... At least you started with a small bottle,I have a few mixes I thought would go well,that did not,LOL,screwed up a whole almost full bottle of Occo White. Now I start with a small bottle and add by small degrees :D

...oh and enjoy your vacation,it is well earned :)

Now I understand, I'll need a perfume pipette to 'measure' the number of drops! Bwhaha! I was thinking/hoping to count the droplets as I pour it out of the bottle but it flowed in a thin stream instead!!!! So then "best-guess" counting and guesstimation came into use.

Thanks, Calii, will miss the forum when I'm back in Asia for 10 days.

• 5 months later...

I got my sample of this yesterday (woo-hoo). Anyway, having learned my lesson from testing out Sexology2 the other day (in my trade page if anyone's interested), I only applied a teensy bit to the side of my wrist. egads, it ha ssoem throw & I was a bit panicked, because it smelled intensely musky @ 1st, like Sexology, but thank heavens it lightened up quite a bit to a nice slightly floral, intense sweetness (like honey, duh). I think I tried PheroGirl in the very beginning of my time, but I need to retry it, as I'm really digging Sugared Honeycomb now. Also, as JOC puts it, honey seems to "stain" my skin as well, because I can still smell it on the spot where I tested it, even after showering last night.

• 11 months later...

Hi everybody...I'm new to the forum, Mara and Halo invited me to this wonderful party! Happy to be here, I hope to learn from all of you and have lot's of fun! ...Lexy

I would like to share my experience with the Sugared Honey perfume oil. Well...I LOVE IT!!...it smells even better than I imagined, sweet but not cloying, strong and long lasting but not overpowering. And as I have read here before, perfect as a cops cover! ..I really like it as a cover for my cops, the two scents just go so well together imho. I would even say that the Sugared Honey brings out the "nice" smell in the copulins, it makes them smell...dare I say...good.

I can't wait to try the Honey Ho and UNE now!

• 4 months later...

Just received my first Sugared Honeycomb. I was missing out! This scent is awesome!!! I was scared to try this at first. Thought it would be to Sexology-like. It made me afraid of honey. But after reading all the great reviews I found some SH on the trade thread.

This smells like syrupy, sticky, sugary honey with a faint floral. And I adore it! The more its settling on my skin, the more floral/powdery it's getting. I think I might need to order a bottle boosted with cops!

Edit for spelling :)

Edited by hearts

• 2 months later...

*outside the window looking in* ah man, I want this!

• 2 weeks later...

I tried this one a couple of days ago and really liked it. The dry down was honey sweet, with a light touch of floral. And this sucker lasts! I wore it all day, then to bed and it was still going strong when I woke up the next morning. And that was with only a couple of swipes from my sample. I'd like to try layering it with something, but I'll have to be careful to only apply a little bit or it will likely overwhelm whatever else I'm wearing. I also like the idea of having this lightly scented into a phero spray.

• 3 months later...

Ok so I dabbed my sample a couple times when my package first got here about a week and a half ago... and frankly, I was afraid and nervous of this scent. It was raw, pungent, tangy...I felt like I was wearing a more fragrant version of my juices on my wrists!

Sometime after that date, I opened several jars of honey to compare the smell. I'm an avid honey gourmet, so I have many varieties of raw, unfiltered, and filtered honey. To my surprise, honey does not smell at all like how they taste! I think something about honey in baked goods or sitting on a steamy biscuit changes the way it smells...because out of the bottle, it is musty, acrid, sour, and...yes, familiar. In a body-fluid kind of way.

So fast forward to today, and I try on this sample. I get it now. It is thick, viscous, gooey...honey. The sugar really helps to transform that musty, tangy smell. I think I've been wearing fake honey this entire time.

So far, I'm not sure if I'll get a bottle yet, simply because this smells so DANGEROUS. I'm actually leaning towards a definite yes, simply because it's been getting better every time I put it on. I'll take my time though since it is not limited edition. Hehe < 3

that is a great idea... someone (xev?) lightly scents a lot of her pheros with this

Yes, I do that. I also layer it (just the plain unboosted scent) with other scents.

It is funny how we all perceive scents differently. To me this is just the perfect, everyday sheer sweet scent. It is sexy, but doesn't seem overtly naughty or sexually charged. I wear it to work often.

Now Pherogirl, *that* is a scent that smells dangerous.

It is funny how we all perceive scents differently. To me this is just the perfect, everyday sheer sweet scent. It is sexy, but doesn't seem overtly naughty or sexually charged. I wear it to work often.

I wear this as long as I don't need to work with my designer. She has a super sensitive nose where honey and honeycomb is concerned.

• 3 months later...

This smells exactly as stated. It is really juicy and rich smelling in the bottle and this smells really true on my skin. There is something slightly powdery about this fragrance, but otherwise it smells really good. I got so many compliments on this! I remember when I ordered this the description said it was sexy and and it reminds men of sex. After this died down, I know why...it reminded me freshly washed and powdered poontang. I did get the sex part of this, but I was surprised that everyone thought I smelled sweet and delicious!

I ordered this as part of my quest to find THE definitive honey scent for me. Phero Girl was one of my very first purchases, and while I liked it a lot, it wasn't my all time favorite. I confess, I only included Sugared Honeycomb because I was trying a whole array, and I didn't expect this to be the one (I was really thinking OCCO SLF would be the winner, based on its description).

I opened the vial and put a little of this on and thought, "YES!! This is the one!" Apparently when I want honey.... I want HONEY. Just honey. This was sweet, but not cloying. It has a slight edge--not spicy, exactly, but something that says, there's a lot going on here (maybe that's the combo of different honeys giving it texture?). I have loved this as a going-to-bed scent--it makes clean sheets and a soft cool breeze coming through the window feel like the height of sensuous luxury.

I also found it was great for going out to a social event that was making me feel anxious and uncertain--this gave me some confidence, as well as being a mood-booster. It didn't feel over-the-top sexy for a public setting.

So yeah, full bottle for sure!

I agree Blackcat. This is an awesome honey fragrance!

I ordered this as part of my quest to find THE definitive honey scent for me. Phero Girl was one of my very first purchases, and while I liked it a lot, it wasn't my all time favorite. I confess, I only included Sugared Honeycomb because I was trying a whole array, and I didn't expect this to be the one (I was really thinking OCCO SLF would be the winner, based on its description).

I opened the vial and put a little of this on and thought, "YES!! This is the one!" Apparently when I want honey.... I want HONEY. Just honey. This was sweet, but not cloying. It has a slight edge--not spicy, exactly, but something that says, there's a lot going on here (maybe that's the combo of different honeys giving it texture?). I have loved this as a going-to-bed scent--it makes clean sheets and a soft cool breeze coming through the window feel like the height of sensuous luxury.

I also found it was great for going out to a social event that was making me feel anxious and uncertain--this gave me some confidence, as well as being a mood-booster. It didn't feel over-the-top sexy for a public setting.

So yeah, full bottle for sure!