Is there anything that will increase MY sex drive?

Darbla

Most of our phero discussions seem to be about us upping the sexual interest of a partner. But I need to up MY interest. :rainman: There have been times when it was wide open, but for the most part it's pretty damn low. Depressingly low. To where it's a monumental effort to go thru with the act, and that is no fun at all (both the act and having to work so hard at it).

If you can recommend Love Potion phero blends that would work on the person wearing them, I'm all ears. Or if there are other options out there (olfactory oriented, supplements, medical, whatever), I'd appreciate any info.

Darbla

If you can recommend Love Potion phero blends that would work on the person wearing them, I'm all ears. Or if there are other options out there (olfactory oriented, supplements, medical, whatever), I'd appreciate any info.

Darbla

Here's something Darbla - this was produced by an original phero guru from Scotland or something, I don't remember the details but this is his latest...see link below. Additionally, I find wearing anything with cops stimulates me sexually. I remember the first time I put some on I was on the train and just became so lusty and horny!

another reason is maybe your stress is high and your hormones maybe off, start checking that out (progesterone cream may help) and try adding lots of greens and water to your diet and take a Maca supplement - very well known to enhance libido and fertility in men & women. I have used it and it's very good...after a few days I had a very lucid and erotic dream that was very unusual - look up Maca Gold by Life-flo. I don't have the highest sex drive either but I'm finding it's mostly cuz my life was out of balance. good luck and enjoy!

http://www.scentuellepatch.com/index.asp

Edited by Neve

Darbla, you may want to try a blend with Androstenone in it.

Dominance has some.....BUT, if you get something that is higher in -none it can help.....I have heard of some women putting some (just a teensy drop, mind you) on their upper lip......I use The Edge for women.....you can get it at love-scent, and it comes in convenient little gelpacks....I put a bit on my wrists and smell it for about 20 min, and I am raring to go.....cranks me up.....

Darbla, you may want to try a blend with Androstenone in it.

Dominance has some.....BUT, if you get something that is higher in -none it can help.....I have heard of some women putting some (just a teensy drop, mind you) on their upper lip......I use The Edge for women.....you can get it at love-scent, and it comes in convenient little gelpacks....I put a bit on my wrists and smell it for about 20 min, and I am raring to go.....cranks me up.....

Hey Darla! I am very hot or cold, I either have an excessivly over excessive sex drive or nothing, and omg does it ever get irritating. I have fallen in love with a product from androtics called Turn Up the Heat. It is a mens product, but I find when I wear it I get very VERY turned on and want sex asap and really good sex! I definetly reccomend this. It is a buffered -none product, I havent tried Edge for women so I cant compare.

Also like Neve, I find copulin products get me feeling realy sexual. The product that does this the most for me is Essence of Women from Lovescents. This product is also in Pherogirl (I have not tried it yet) but it may be successful in getting you feeling good... :yeahthat:

Most of our phero discussions seem to be about us upping the sexual interest of a partner. But I need to up MY interest. :yeahthat: There have been times when it was wide open, but for the most part it's pretty damn low. Depressingly low. To where it's a monumental effort to go thru with the act, and that is no fun at all (both the act and having to work so hard at it).

Darbla

I don't know what to tell you, but I have been there before so I understand. For me, I had no interest in sex while in most of my twenties. I also worked in daycare for 6 years and my children were very small so I was constantly around children, my own and others so it didn't exactly help put me "in the mood". I don't know what your situation is, how old you are, etc. but you have to take alot of things into perspective as to why you feel the way you do or maybe just some of us go thru this, for whatever reason..hormones, etc. I even went to the doctors over mine and had blood test taken to find out why I had no interest. She pointed out my small children and daycare, etc. and said when I got to be in my mid 30's, I would take more interest again. She was right. I don't know if any of this helps you, but there are so many things that can be going on to make you feel this way, and it is not necessarily strange or abnormal. I was just telling you my situation.

Thanks, girls, I will definitely give these ideas consideration.

I keep forgetting, and Neve reminded me, that it's probably stress. I won't go into details and bore all of you but family, home, money (I'm sure this is bad for most of us right now), and work crap over the last year has been hellatious. Unfortunately all that isn't going to be quick and simple to work out, and life seems so complicated these days that I wonder if it ever will all straighten out. :yeahthat:

I keep forgetting, and Neve reminded me, that it's probably stress. I won't go into details and bore all of you but family, home, money (I'm sure this is bad for most of us right now), and work crap over the last year has been hellatious. Unfortunately all that isn't going to be quick and simple to work out, and life seems so complicated these days that I wonder if it ever will all straighten out. :o

Keep your chin up girl.....I always try to keep in mind that, no matter how low you feel, or how bad you feel that things are, it could ALWAYS be worse..... :yeahthat: hugs for you!!

I keep forgetting, and Neve reminded me, that it's probably stress. I won't go into details and bore all of you but family, home, money (I'm sure this is bad for most of us right now), and work crap over the last year has been hellatious. Unfortunately all that isn't going to be quick and simple to work out, and life seems so complicated these days that I wonder if it ever will all straighten out. :lightsaber1:

Sending you much positive energy and remember God/Universe/Spirit's peaceful loving energy is always with you beneath the chaos

Edited by Neve

Oh Darbla, I feel your pain (or annoyance). I go through periods where I have NO drive whatsoever. And I am blessed with a normally uncomplicated life! I can't imagine having to deal with a stressful life on top of a low libido. I've tried hormone therapy - I have very low levels of some hormones and tend to be amenorric - done away with birth control, taken maca, you name it, girl, I've tried it.

As already mentioned by the beautiful Dolly, I find a mix of Androstenone and Cops does the job for me. Like a miracle, I tell you!

In fact I have a very strong straight blend that I use just for that...the effect is literally nearly instantaneous. To be blunt, it causes blood to rush to my sexual organs, and I get a definite "WHERE IS THAT MAN - I WANT IT NOW" feeling. In fact I have to be careful when I mix the stuff up or my darling DH ends up all battered (androstenone makes me a teensy bit aggro...).

I use Jasmin & oud as a cover, but really I'd try to just find a nice scent that YOU feel sexy wearing and use that as a cover....in case you are unaware, androstenone does not smell the best. Not that I care!

I have TONS of the stuff, if you would like to try it a little before investing (it can get expensive to experiment, I know), I can throw some in a little roller bottle for you & send it to you. Just ask Mara for my email address and drop me a note if you want to try some.

Edited by Pony

• 1 month later...
Most of our phero discussions seem to be about us upping the sexual interest of a partner. But I need to up MY interest. :wub: There have been times when it was wide open, but for the most part it's pretty damn low. Depressingly low. To where it's a monumental effort to go thru with the act, and that is no fun at all (both the act and having to work so hard at it).

If you can recommend Love Potion phero blends that would work on the person wearing them, I'm all ears.

Argh, I was looking for this post a while ago and got sidetracked and forgot.

I found out from the co that made the Cougar Potion for us, that this particular pheromone blend is supposed to have sexually stimulating effects on the wearer as well. Have you tried Cougar Potion?

I found out from the co that made the Cougar Potion for us, that this particular pheromone blend is supposed to have sexually stimulating effects on the wearer as well. Have you tried Cougar Potion?

Thanks, I will keep that in mind!