New Releases for JUNE 2012

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must be alien space thing because I could've sworn you made a scent based on your brothers cake - cheeky !

I thought, I wonder what kind of cake that was? Did a dancer jump out?

But you meant the aloha one...

There are two cakes in this collection! Cheeky is a little more of an autumn feel - the other is totally warm weather. I ordered my bro's from a famous NYC bakery and had it delivered on his Bday. Let me see if I can find the link...

http://www.buttercupbakeshop.com/order/choose/type/cake

And yes, Aloha smells like a Hawaiian wedding cake. It's beyond. It's soooo luscious!

I need a second job!!! I want them all.. definitely a sampler, at least. I love the Bridezilla one! And Amanda's Sweet Pink Flowers sounds cool... and that label for Honey Lavender, OMG, my kids would never come home!! LOL

Sign me up for Unreasonable Pumpkin, Coconut Breeze, and Winnies Almond musk of course! ...at least my new addiction it's bad for my health and is legal... unlike my last one.......lol

Edited by Lexy

Yessssss! And noooooooo. I'm not supposed to like the sound of any of these.

I confess, I have some kind of mental retardation. I was stalking...(don't laugh at me)...the actual shop front page. DUH.

Purple Puff sounds amaaaaaaazing AND, it's a spray! Plus 'heavy on the marshmallow, light on the lavender' is exactly what I wanted when I said may we please have melts with Hearts Ease! I think this is a good fit with Magnet though, I can imagine guys leaning in for a sniff, and another, plus it's not overtly SEXY, so daytime wear sounds perfectly good too.

I LOVE all the labels this month. Love the Melted Dream label especiall, what does it smell like?

The Honey Lavender label is very creepy. My eldest would probably like it. Just this morning she held up her stuffed clown (which I secretly hate, well maybe not so scecretly) and said 'make clownie dance. He'll be angry if you don't'.. and I was like...'you're a creepy kid, you know'. She just laughed.She isn't really creepy but it was a funny moment.

Looking like sampler for me this month, at the very least. Eek!

I've tried many ways to see the labels today but none work so I'll have to wait foe the descriptions to be posted. Love the sound of Purple Puff, Unreasonable Pumpkin & Aloha Pumehana. Can't wait to try out my PE! Thanks so much, PM!

OMG OMG!!! So soon. I am in love with Purple Puff and I might need Hioney Lavender. I know I need Purple Puff. Labels are so cute. Squeeeee

And Almond musk!! I need one of those!!!

Edited by halo0073

I've tried many ways to see the labels today but none work so I'll have to wait foe the descriptions to be posted. Love the sound of Purple Puff, Unreasonable Pumpkin & Aloha Pumehana. Can't wait to try out my PE! Thanks so much, PM!

What are all the notes in your PE?

My three notes were musk, vanilla and a hint of almond. I'm uncertain if any amber was used. I want a light but long lasting skin-like womanly scent.

There are two cakes in this collection! Cheeky is a little more of an autumn feel - the other is totally warm weather. I ordered my bro's from a famous NYC bakery and had it delivered on his Bday. Let me see if I can find the link...

http://www.buttercup...hoose/type/cake

And yes, Aloha smells like a Hawaiian wedding cake. It's beyond. It's soooo luscious!

I looked at that site Mara (shame on you I'm drooling) and here's my cake: http://www.buttercupbakeshop.com/order/choose/type/cake

Sign me up for Unreasonable Pumpkin, Coconut Breeze, and Winnies Almond musk of course! ...at least my new addiction it's bad for my health and is legal... unlike my last one.......lol

Lexy, WHAT is the "smoke" in your avi? On my laptop it looks like she's wafting a fart LOL!

hmmm, should I tell hints?

Melted Dream....it really does smell melted...but what could the "dream" part of the name be referring to?

Agua Fresca....I started out playing with recipes for Granitas and Mojitos and then I discovered Frescas...it's my take on the freshness of these kinds of treats. No boozy notes. And very summery. This one is Catherine's favorite so far.

Melted Dream....it really does smell melted...but what could the "dream" part of the name be referring to?

Well the first thing I thought of when I saw the name Melted Dream....I am a child. :lol: Besides that, could it be melted ice cream? Trying to think of what other things you can melt....

:party: Doing the happy dance! :alien_dance::heart106: :banana055: :2182::bday1029: WoW!!! .... they look great!!!!

Beautiful labels and the descriptions sound divine.

Sorry I've been away for a while, Magnet is LAM right- anol+cops or was that a phero mix I missed?

Yeppers...Magnet = LAM :)