New Releases for JUNE 2012

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my gosh! I come home after a long day away, and what do I find? Descriptions! Fabulous descriptions that now have me wanting one of everything! I mean, every. last. one. sounds perfect and delicious and like it should be mine. D'oh! I just love the one-two punch of label excitement and description excitement... twice the fun! :D

Ok, I want to ask about the PEs before I load them.

The Mystery Blends are already programmed (you can find them via the search function at the moment), as is Space Coyote - 7 bottles available for that one. My question is for the 4 new ones with the Anime labels, that I am allowing half bottles of. That's the blends by Winnie, Amanda, Kim and Lina. I kinda messed myself up with the 5ml option, because it makes it so I can't bottle them until I know which size people want. So I figured I would ask here first, see what's left and post the rest. (5ml bottles are $15 each, 10ml bottles are $25 each.)

Here's what I have available:

Lina's Summer Sweet - 2 bottles in 5ml size only, so no choices on that one.

1 for ElizabethOSP, 1 for Gaia

Amanda's Sweet Pink Flowers - 5 bottles in 10ml size, or 10 bottles in 5ml size, or some combo thereof.

1 for Perfumesniffer - 5ml,

Winnie's Almond Musk - 6 bottles in 10ml size, or 12 bottles in 5ml size, or some combo thereof.

1 for Lady V - 10ml, 1 for Invidiana - 10ml, 1 for Blue Bear 10 ml, 1 for Katz - 10 ml, 1 for ElizabethOSP - 5ml, 1 for Nightlife - 10 ml, 1 for Gabylicious - 5ml

Kimberley's Jazzy Peach - 2 bottles in 10ml size, or 4 bottles in 5ml size, or some combo thereof.

1 for CinnamonMel - 5ml, 1 for CheshireKitten - 5ml,

Have all the descriptions been posted? Need any info on the scents?

Oh, also, John just did an inventory and we found a few PEs we thought were sold out...perhaps reserved but not purchased. So wanted to offer these here as well.

1 bottle Luna's Coffee & a Cigarette Luna

1 bottle Rosebud's Snuggle Cookie LadyV

1 bottle Victoria's Midnight Snack LadyV

Ok, please post to reserve or ask for more info. Thanks, Ladies! xoxox

B&B page is up with new additions. :)

The rest of the cart is now loaded with the exception of the PE page, which I will put up tomorrow after people have had a chance to reserve what they want.

Chiming in for a 10ml of Winnie's Almond Musk, thanks.

Hi dear Mara! I would like a 5 ml bottle of Winnie´s Almond Musk, please.

I'm definitely getting a much needed Coffee Soak too.

When PE's are up I'll be ready to order and pay as soon as possible, but I think it would be a good idea to hold my monthly sampler until I purchase this for you to save on shipping expenses, right? Please let me know if this works for you Mara, I'm willing to wait.

I was hesitating whether to order something more or not, because I want to try the new releases and adding one more day to getting my hands on them is really tough, LoL! I think I'm LP spoiled, hehe :D .... but JOC's PE was too tempting....

Hi Mara, can we use the GCs to pay for the PEs?

I'm debating on the flowers too, LV. Hopefully some will make it to the cart so i can waffle on it there!

I think I am going to have to pass on the flowers one.. I am dreaming up this long long order.. and it's getting complicated

I want to boost the motherload that I have dreamt up!

Hi Mara, can we use the GCs to pay for the PEs?

Yes, please! Along with anything else you want to order. Thanks so much! :) xoxoxo

I think I will post the rest tomorrow in the cart, but anyone who has reserved something, please use the GCs, Thanks everyone!

Done.Thanks so much Mara! Can't wait to get my LP goodies, I'm soooo excited!

I've been re-reading descriptions and imagining what would they smell like and I'm delighted with your idea of blending Gardenia with Vanilla in Aloha Pumehana. I'm sure this one will be a winner for me! I'm so intrigued with the Bird of Paradise note in Fleurs de Vanille too... I love your gourmands Mara, but your Floral Gourmands are pretty unique and innovative, I hope we get to enjoy more of them in the future. The sandalwood+banana+hay combo in Night of Delight, sounds promising too, so unusual and creamy...

Can't wait to smell Agua de Sandia!!! Que rico! :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

M: can I have the last bottle of my PE, please and thank you! :wub:

I can't believe there wasn't a feeding frenzy for this one, I treasure my 5ml!

crap I missed Winnie's Almond musk. That's what happens when you disappear for a few days. Damn it!

Wha?????

How is it that I can't seem to get the stuff I want?? I've been HERE!!!