New Releases for JUNE 2012

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now, I really can't wait to get my box! Please, please don't take a detour like the couple of boxes which are not here even after 6 weeks of waiting .......

Edited - boxes which I'm waiting for are not from LP

Edited by JOC

I can't believe there wasn't a feeding frenzy for this one, I treasure my 5ml!

I know! It's such a sexy euro take me in the cigar room scent

I just used up the last of one of my bottles last night, must hoard!

HEY LUNA!!! I love the poems in Aloha Pumehana and Unreasonable Pumpkin!!!

:) I'm having to cadge computer time from Mr. Matt and my daughters right now--my laptop needs a new power supply--so I haven't been here as much as usual :)

The PEs are now up and the reservations are now closed - the rest has been added to the cart.

If you reserved a PE, please use the GC option to purchase it, as your bottle is NOT in the cart.

Thank you, Ladies!! :D

xoxoxoxo

Ooooh wow-weza look at all the new pretties... I still haven't gotten around to treating myself from last months new releases. I already know what I'm going to order...will have to wait to early next week due to travelling next weekend, don't want to risk being out when the magical parcel arrives as mr posty has taken to dumping my parcels on my doorstep, which is right on the street...

Thanks so much Mara for the purple puff! I love it and so do the six other people I.ve sprayed so far! You may be interested to hear my friend who is a chef heard all about purple puff and created a dessert around it, now on his menu with a charity donation per dessert sold to the charity of my choice which was a local children's hospice. It's a chocolate lavender chili marshmallow dessert.

Thanks so much Mara for the purple puff! I love it and so do the six other people I.ve sprayed so far! You may be interested to hear my friend who is a chef heard all about purple puff and created a dessert around it, now on his menu with a charity donation per dessert sold to the charity of my choice which was a local children's hospice. It's a chocolate lavender chili marshmallow dessert.

OMG that is awesome!! I love it! Where do you live I want to come eat the PURPLE PUFFF!

Yay! That's sooo cooool! Full circle, since I get so many ideas from desserts. That's awesome, thanks so much for sharing this with us! :D

THAT. Just...THAT. :)

:burning-heart:

GIMMEH RECIPE :Emoticons0086:

This collection is insanity.

If I had the means for a FB collection (that's Full Bottle not Fuck Buddy collection), this would be it. I don't think there has been a month that I have loved so many. This is going to be a tough month the choose...

AAAAACK! Heeeee!!!!!! :2226::2226::2226:

Yay! That's sooo cooool! Full circle, since I get so many ideas from desserts. That's awesome, thanks so much for sharing this with us! :D

You're very welcome and thank you again! I'm wearing it now, pretty sure now cops make my ex nicer to me, and the a-nol made me all giddy today, not nervy at all. I love this perfume!

This collection is insanity.

If I had the means for a FB collection (that's Full Bottle not Fuck Buddy collection), this would be it. I don't think there has been a month that I have loved so many. This is going to be a tough month the choose...

hahahaa if Mara begins offering a fuck buddy collection she may find it sells out in record time. On a serious note, I'm going for two bottles unsniffed this month as I didn't do a sampler, trusting my instincts here!