Honeyed Seductions

Dolly

On me, Honeyed Seductions doesn't fade down to the powdery scent others are describing-- it remains quite strong and extremely sweet, with the honey predominating. Undecided whether I will keep this bottle or not.

It doesn't turn powdery on me either.....it stays strong....not sharp, though....nice and smooth, but still very much there.....it has a LOT of throw and staying power on me......I use it when I want more of an "in your face" scent......

Edited by Dolly

OK knj - honestly I am not stalking you, :TotakekeBannana: but I am evidently your evil scent twin...

Honeyed Seductions - another of my faves. Luckily, I have a bottle or we might get into a tug of war over some of these.

I may be small but i'm wiry - at least we'd smell good after the tug o war

I also snagged the bottle, but since i am such a latherer it may not last as long as i want it to - i seriously need to pace myself

Oh... Don't pace yourself. There are new ones each month that you need to make room for!

not to mention the endagered ones i need to snag and hoard :TotakekeBannana: Just reading all the wonderful reviews makes me wish i lived near the store - easier to walk right in and get what i want - not to mention the 2nd job i'll need to support my habit

• 1 year later...

I'm a honey freak, and this one is pure sex bomb. :) It's all thick, rich, gooey honey, and I know from past experience that violet turns into a special brand of awesome on my skin. I actually wasn't too into violet for a while (bad soap experience) but that was only until I found out it was drastically different when combined with my chemistry. It just gives the honey this dark, sultry kick that's difficult to describe...all in all, kind of like a deep golden twilight streaked with violet (oh just deal with it, I'm a poet). Poeticism aside, this is just amazing, natch.

• 1 year later...

Honeyed Seductions surprised me the first time I wore it. Having tried several LPMP honey scents before, I was expecting a strong, assertive honey note, when in fact I got elegant florals with a touch of well-mannered honey.

Really gorgeous - but not particularly dark nor openly seductive - during the wet stage, with lots of violet. After drydown, the violet recedes, a hint of soapiness creeps in, and it settles into what I think of as a classic floral scent.