Night of Delight

liz

I am glad I gave this another chance. I tried it on yesterday on my way home from work and I immediately fell in love. I got juicy bananas, but not like overly bananas, almost like a cool frozen banana, those that are chocolate dipped and smell and taste cold.

It dries down and has the most beautiful scent to it, which I cannot explain. It must be the sandalwood, I am not usually a fan of sandalwood, but I love it in this and sensual harmony, and I think that is what this reminds me of. A very elegant banana.

Almost like I should be wearing silk panties, red lipstick, diamonds, and high heels, eating a banana very slowly with the AC full blast, and a wind machine in my hair.

This reminded me of Enchanted Wonderland, which I love. It has that very sassy sexy grown up goddess vibe to it.

I love this and plan on getting some more! Dammit I have to add this to the FB list.

• 2 weeks later...

Soooo I gave this to a male friend tonight, and he was stoked! I'd sprayed him with it one time he came over, and he was so happy tonight. He's all, so how much is a big botttle? Heh..one convert at a time :D It smells great on him and he has some potential dates lined up so he should be able to reap the benefit of smelling superb when the time comes! Plus I get to smell him smelling great on Twin Peaks night too which I call a win-win!

That is quite the visual Ladyv. I am certain if we had more men reading your review that many bottles would be sold from that visual for their girlfriends and wives. LOL

LOL. They should! This is one sexy banana scent and I ordered a full bottle. This is perfect for those of you that are in the really hot parts of the world, it has a cool factor that refreshes instantly.

• 2 weeks later...

We had Twin Peaks night last night - I was wearing my boosted spray and I gave my friend his second vial of NoD, he was so happy that I bestowed Velvet Moss upon him too. He calls NoD 'the banana one', put it on right as soon as I gave it him and sniffed himself saying 'mmmm banana-y goodness!'.

We had a good chat about why scent smells different on men/women/person to person. NoD totally smells better on him which is how that came about. I think maybe I should get him one boosted with a male phero, he has the same amount of luck dating that I do!

• 2 months later...

This is sooo expensive and grown up worldly smelling-- I feel like such an impostor, lol..makes me feel like a Bond villain in Monaco.

LOL omg I have been having the urge to BONDize things too! Things are so bond to me as well for some reason!

OMG WE ARE BONDING

• 3 years later...

I've been eyeing this one on the Etsy site for a while, but the hay was holding me back. Still, I've had enough pleasant surprises from fragrances with ingredients I never thought would be "me" (Loco en la Luna and Hex Deflection, how I love thee...), I finally decided to bite the bullet and give it a try.

When first applied I get an interesting mixture of banana and hay. I'm not sure what I had in mind when I bought it, but it wasn't what I expected. This is unisex for sure, not overly, or even particularly, sweet. IMO this would smell very sexy on a guy while also being appropriate for daytime use for either sex.

On me it's a skin hugger with not a lot of throw. It's unusual, in a good way; I can't stop sniffing my wrist! About a half hour, 45 minutes in the hay recedes a bit; it's still present, but doesn't dominate the way it does in the beginning. I'm getting that creamy quality others have mentioned in their reviews. Here and there I get a tiny whiff of banana. I think the vanilla/banana combo is what makes it creamy.

I'm not getting any sandalwood; as a sandalwood addict, I wish I did, but I don't mind that much. Wait a minute, there it is! Like the banana, it's just a tiny whiff here and there, but I'm glad it's coming out to play.

Night of Delight isn't what I expected, but I like it! This will be good for those days when I want to wear something subtle and unisex. Glad I took the risk and bought a bottle.