MARSHMALLOW ~ Fertility, happiness, creativity, increase in psychic awareness, intuition, love, protection, exorcism. Gently commanding and persuading.

VANILLA BEAN ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.

LAVENDER ~ Soothes/ restores body and mind. Arouses sexual desire in men, loyalty, purification, protection, healing. Third eye chakra, spiritually uplifting.

SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.

LIKE A MAGNET Pheromone Formula: Alpha-Androstenol & Copulins

This potion is airy, light, fluffy and squishy, squishy as a marshmallow! It is a purple marshmallow, sweet, light and veeery comforting. This is a comforting soothing gourmand, slightly baby powderish with some sprinkled sugar on top. I re-tested this one today and I was able to smell some Cops when wet, but the fresh lavender covers them pretty well and really fast. The Lavender+Marshmallow combo is fresh and fluffy at the same time, it is clean like lavender and just a tad creamy like a marshmallow.

Usually marshmallow swallows other scent notes on my skin, but here it does make way for the lavender to soothe and comfort with all of its freshness. I think it is a great carrier scent for a social-sexual phero blend like LAM, I like my LAM in Pink Amber, but this one is following close behind…There’s too much oooey gooey goodness going on with this one, plus it is calming and soothing, like Halo’s Lavender Musk…if that one had Cops –like effects without any Cops in it, just imagine its sweet baby sister with Cops hidden under her sexy schoolgirl purple skirt…It is naughty and innocent, fluffy and fresh,a killer combo…

It wears close to the skin, not super close, but it has awesome lasting power.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, this is very Haloish, very YOU! :bo:

Let me add that after a few hours I got that lovely sweet powdery smell one gets when opening a bag of marshmallows! I got whiffs of that heavenly stuff about 6-7 hours after applying....

Gaby I love your reviews. You should be a journalist or news anchor!

I immediately reached for this as soon as my pack arrived. Even though I have this terrible cold, I could still get whiffs of the most delicious lavender fluffy marshmallow vanilla sugared pillow cloud cotton candy layers from this..

The lavender and marshmallow vanilla combo is perfect with LAM! I can't decide if I want to eat my arm, go to sleep or have sex.

I can't wait!!!

Gaby your style has hugely morphed lately! Not that I haven't always enjoyed your posts, but wow...are you taking a writing class? seriously!

:yeahthat: ... I will have to try this one too now :lol:

LAM ? aha...that's what was, heh !

I like this one, and I don't usually wear LAM or BAM.

Think you'll like it TOO Calii :)

tall, dark and tattooed...heh heh

Edited by liz

I can't wait!!!

Gaby your style has hugely morphed lately! Not that I haven't always enjoyed your posts, but wow...are you taking a writing class? seriously!

Aww, thanks, Tyvey! :wub: I'm not a professional translator, but I've been doing lots of freelance translation lately (mostly Spanish-English translation of medical docs), and in the process of translating I've been learning about theslang words we use to describe perfume in English. I'm practicing my English even more now because I will soon start working on translating perfume articles from English to Spanish. Please let me know when you notice spelling and grammar mistakes, or anything else I need to improve, I still need to learn so much stuff in English, and even in Spanish there's a whole new world of new vocabulary that I need to learn too...but it is so much fun!

@Lady V...thanks so much hun! That is one of my professional goals and I hope I can reach that dream very soon! But I need to improve my writing and speaking skills in both languages. I learn a lot from all of you guys!! :D

Aww, thanks, Tyvey! :wub: I'm not a professional translator, but I've been doing lots of freelance translation lately (mostly Spanish-English translation of medical docs), and in the process of translating I've been learning about theslang words we use to describe perfume in English. I'm practicing my English even more now because I will soon start working on translating perfume articles from English to Spanish. Please let me know when you notice spelling and grammar mistakes, or anything else I need to improve, I still need to learn so much stuff in English, and even in Spanish there's a whole new world of new vocabulary that I need to learn too...but it is so much fun!

@Lady V...thanks so much hun! That is one of my professional goals and I hope I can reach that dream very soon! But I need to improve my writing and speaking skills in both languages. I learn a lot from all of you guys!! :D

Wow, Gaby, are you saying English isn't your first language?? You are speaking (writing) it amazingly if so!!

I admire you so much being fluent in more than one language, sometimes I struggle with just the one, lol :P

Gaby, I have to let you know that you've got me (seriously) considering getting a bottle unsniffed even though I'm trying to cut down on phero'd scents. I think I'll use this with some BAM and I'll have to remember to apply lightly since it's 1000mcg. My recent craze is spray. They seem to be airer and lighter even though the scent might not be so.

@JOC, I say get it... :hurry-up-1: I need to get me some Fleur de Vanille, but I'm seriously considering getting a bottle of Purple Puff instead as soon as I can... I'm terrified that everyone will go into 'OCCO Ambrosia hoarding mode', pleaseee noooo..

Even the scent itself is airy and light so this one is perfect in spray form, and I think Agua Fresca would be perfect in spray too!

@ Syn...Spanish is my first language and I still struggle with it too, hehe...thanks sweetie! :lol:

I feel like crap right now and for some reason Magnet makes me feel better--I could best describe it as calm, almost comforted (I should note that I do get self-effects from cops). The scent is a no-brainer win; not sharp at all but a soft, sheer lavender floating on clouds of vanilla marshmallow. It also lasts for ages seeing how my skin amps vanilla and clings to lavender like it's falling off a cliff. Love it.

I can't wait to try this one. When I first read lavender I thought - NO! - 'cause I'm not the biggest lavender fan. But then there's the marshmallow which I've just discovered I really like, and now I can't wait for my sampler to arrive. The idea of softening the lavender spikiness with sweet, soft marshmallow is growing on me. Hurry up, Postie!

eggers i think you will love it. It really does smell lovely!

I've got to stop reading about all the new releases! I get all jiggly with anticipation, and I still have Friday, the whole weekend, Monday and Tuesday to get through before it arrives! I hope the postie just crams it in the door like he did with my last package.

Guest icing

3 posts into this thread and it's already in my cart. WANT!

That's always the danger of this place.

If I even click on a review, I know I'm just about to need something.

That's always the danger of this place.

If I even click on a review, I know I'm just about to need something.

indeed.... i can barely get a toe into this forum without getting the store open in another tab ready to load up another cartload :lol: oooooops :ange:

i'm sooooo excited to try this now... mail, appear here now please...!

I SMELL LIKE A BIG YUMMY HAPPY MARSHMALLOW !!!

With Bulgarian lavender underneath!

OMNOMNOMNOMNOM!

:witch1095::heart::witch1095:

And the LAM is *wonderful* in this. Nice and congruent. HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY. Yummers. Here I thought I'd be all circumspect and suddenly I am a Lavender Marshmallow slut. Who'd-a-thunk? Also, when it first hit my skin, it was reminding me of Flying Potion, and then it sort of veered sideways and developed parallel to FP, but definitely its own fine self. YUM YUM YUM!!! Weeeelllllll, hope this sticks around long enough for me to snag a bottle. :):heart:

P.S. On goodly drydown, there's also plenty of really nice true vanilla! :wub:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

This is delicious, soft marshmallow! It reminds me of pink sugar but a bit "darker". Perhaps spicier, but sweet spices like cinnamon. A male that smelt this on me told me it smelt spicy, but I had some other stuff on as well so he may not have got a proper whiff of the scent. I don't get lavender from this, which I'm relieved about, just the delicious, fluffy, powdery marshmallow. I can see this being a new favourite and can't wait to try out the phero blend in this as I haven't used much LAM before. Think I will try layering this with BAM Pink Amber.

The marshmallow reminds me a lot of the one in my Black Cherry Rose - that same cheerful sweet brightness, somehow not gloppy as you might expect marshmallow to be. I thought it'd be ok to do more than one spritz since it's a lil vial, so did one spritz on each inner arm, which appears to have been too much -- I am feeling insecure, acting like a cowed puppy (keep catching myself lowering my eyes/face to avoid eye contact, etc.) :( The scent is beyond TDF though...

Edited by tyvey

:cry:

I couldn't even bear to come in here to see people raving about this until today. I love this in the bottle but sadly, my skin does not. After about 10 minutes, the lavender goes wonky on me. Bitter and medicinal. I'm going to try it again at a later date, but as of now, this isn't working for me.

BB, try shaking it!!

I forgot to mention: it's pretty amazing how such sheer-seeming ingredients COMPLETELY COVER the eow. I got ZERO STINK at any point, even the INSTANT of spraying.

BB, try shaking it!!

I forgot to mention: it's pretty amazing how such sheer-seeming ingredients COMPLETELY COVER the eow. I got ZERO STINK at any point, even the INSTANT of spraying.

Same!! Although I don't think LAM is exactly a very cops heavy blend is it? I completely forget it has pheros at all when I spritz this on! :)

BB, try shaking it!!

I shook it like crazy. I have done everything short of chanting and dancing in a circle around it, but it doesn't help. :lol: Lavender just does this on me, depending on what it's with. I'm going to try it at different points in my cycle. Otherwise, I'll stick with Man Nip for my lavender yumminess.

ETA: Agreed, the cops are well hidden in this!!

Edited by BlueBear

Like Tyvey, I got no cops smell from this, even right after spraying. I think I did 4 sprays, belly, chest, back of neck, and one split between my wrists. My kids said my room smelled good :) the lavender is super soft, the marshmallow is sweet and fluffy. It wears close to the skin, I have to go in to sniff it now (3.5 hours later) but it's still there.

I couldn't even bear to come in here to see people raving about this until today. I love this in the bottle but sadly, my skin does not. After about 10 minutes, the lavender goes wonky on me. Bitter and medicinal. I'm going to try it again at a later date, but as of now, this isn't working for me.

did you apply a scented lotion or another perfume previous to applying this one? that could be why because that happens to me. :)

edit to say..I didn't try this one but other perfumes can clash with a scented lotion.

Edited by tanya27