• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many sprays did you use Stacy? I just scored a bottle from BV's trades...

2 or 3 sprays is good for me. I pull my hair back and spritz chest/neck area. Or chest neck and body, depends on what I have time for.

Edited by StacyK

I have ODed on this bad! My BF got so irritated with me and I was emotional and had a horrible headache. I know not to overdo it now! I'm good with no more than 3 sprays.

Oh dear - it's hard not to spritz away when it smells so good! Thanks for sharing, I'll tread lightly.

2 or 3 sprays is good for me. I pull my hair back and spritz chest/neck area. Or chest neck and body, depends on what I have time for.

Thank you, I'll lean toward the low end at 2 sprays. I didn't think LAM could go that high up tho...is it because it's scented? I would have kept it to the abdominal area due to the LAM...

I have never gotten to try either Purple Puff or LAM yet.

Sugar, you're going to luuvsss LAM when you're able to try it. Purple Puff I believe is no longer in the Perfumerie but I'm sure you could find some in Trades.

Oh dear - it's hard not to spritz away when it smells so good! Thanks for sharing, I'll tread lightly.

Thank you, I'll lean toward the low end at 2 sprays. I didn't think LAM could go that high up tho...is it because it's scented? I would have kept it to the abdominal area due to the LAM...

It does smell great!

I don't get it high on the neck but the way I spray hits the cleavage, chest and say the lower half of my neck (if I were to draw an invisible line in the center. Nothing near the chin, ears or anywhere on my face. I should note that's only with Purple Puff tho. For me the others stay well below the neck. :)