Cheeky!

Gabylicious

AD-Cheeky-LovePotion_.jpg

Cheeky!

Want to attract some delicious attention? Inspired by a droolworthy dessert, come slather yourself in this decadent creation: a warm apple, brown sugar and rich black walnut birthday cake, topped with yummy cream cheese frosting and dripping with gooey caramel. You'll be the apple of his eye with this one!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:

APPLE ~ Love, healing, fertility, good luck, happiness, immortality, fortelling spells.
BROWN SUGAR, CARAMELIZED SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
CREAM CHEESE FROSTING, CREAM ~ Nurturing, soothing, eases troubled relationships. Goddess energy.
WALNUT ~ Leaves promote fertility, carry nuts to delay pregnancy. Wishes granted, strengthens the heart, enhancement of mental powers. Dark earthly powers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is a Cheeky Cakey Bakey concoction that makes me smile AND drool!

It starts out with a huge burst of fresh buttered Golden Delicious apples very reminiscent of Candie Apple Cutie, but the apples here start out buttery and later become more caramelly as the scent evolves. Then the most delicious creamy nuttiness steps in followed by a creamy vanilla, and to me it smells and feels like a cross between Candie Apple Cutie and Rosie’s Wedding Cake for a while…

This is a naughty nutty walnut here, it plays with you and teases you, for a few minutes it shows an earthy quality and suddenly it becomes naturally woody oily-buttery as a real walnut or a pecan tastes in your mouth, YUM!

After a while I get some spicy cinnamon (not listed), maybe the brown sugar takes a cinnamony twist here, at this point in the dry down I still get constant whiffs of yummy creamy butteriness with sprinkled nuts all over again. IMO at this stage Cheeky shares a similar vibe to Sparkle Fuchsia, I don't mean they smell alike, I can't quite put my finger on how they compare, but they share an autumnal vibe if that makes sense.

Overall, Cheeky feels more autumnal than summery, but I don’t care it is sinfully delicious, and it is too good to wait ‘til autumn.

Excellent longevity and sillage. A must have for a true LP gourmand lover…

The apple is an apple pie accord type, so you may be getting the spicyness from there. I'm looking forward to this one because the cake it's based on sounds so delicious!

OMG can this be anymore APPLE PIE DELICIOUS?????

Wet it's warm candied spiced apples with cinnamon sprinkled and drippings of carmalized sugar all over the place! This smells just like an apple pie is baking on my arm. It totally reminds me of those little apple pies from Mcdonalds that are soooo damn good when they are warm. This is apple pie heaven! I do get a little walnut but mostly it's all warm apple pie with golden flaky crust. This to me is a bit different from Candy Apple Cutie, to me Candy Apple Cutie which I adore and hoarded, is more of a caramel candy apple juicy type of scent, where as this is more of a warm spiced apple with cinnamon on top. Both are very delicious, but in my opinion this one is more like Candy Apple Cutie's mother, because everyone will love biting into a candy apple, it's crisp, juicy, sweet, delicious, but this....this is very satisfying, warm, golden, spiced.. seductive, oozing , begging to be savored.. so if Candy Apple Cutie is the daughter,, then Cheeky is the MILF

Doggone it, I'm not getting enough of the "pie" in this one -surprising for my skin. Apple is lovely and a dab of brown sugar adds a lovely companion sweetness, but that's all I've got.

:D I have a lil emergency sewing-kit type kit of samples of a CAC-flavored teeny Cougar spray, a Halo's Angelique vial & a Ladies Game (Paradise 7) bc that shit works like a snakecharmer flute on my boss...but it is so hilarious to me that you (LV) have an ever-evolving massive tote-along assortment :D PRIORITIES!

I tried a bit of this last night before I went to bed, and I love it! It is different than Candy Apple Cutie, which I also love... This is more spicy, and more sweet & caramel-ly than CAC. It lasts FOREVER! I can still smell it this morning!

This is like everything wonderful about autumn rolled into one and bottled up. There definitely is an apple pie aspect to it, but on me, so much more. I get everything--the moist walnut cake which reminds me of a maple-walnut cake I bake at Thanksgiving sometimes, the gooey caramelized apples, the rich and sinful cream cheese frosting--I need to make sure I haven't gained weight just sniffing it!

I put one tiny drop of this - not even dime-sized - on my ankle, for sniffing purposes, and my whole room smells like caramel and apples now. Yum! :D Can't wait to test it out for real!

:D I have a lil emergency sewing-kit type kit of samples of a CAC-flavored teeny Cougar spray, a Halo's Angelique vial & a Ladies Game (Paradise 7) bc that shit works like a snakecharmer flute on my boss...but it is so hilarious to me that you (LV) have an ever-evolving massive tote-along assortment :D PRIORITIES!

I'm so bad, I carry at least 3 months worth of samples in my purse along with whatever I am wearing today and ER pheros.

Also want to add that his has amazing throw! I feel like apple pies are falling out of my crevices as I walk!

I feel like apple pies are falling out of my crevices as I walk!

Like the taco that poops ice cream cones on South Park? :lol:

ZOMG SO YUMMEH!

Okay, so I get something somewhere between apple pie and caramel apple, but the primary characteristic of the apple itself is like a fresh apple. It actually reminds me a lot of the way my mom makes apple pie, cutting up the apples and then mixing them up with sugar and spices before putting them in the pie shell. I like that the spice of the apple pie accord is not overwhelming any of the other notes, although yes it would be nice to get the frosting but I'm okay with the way this is as it is (at least for now).

One of the samples I received from my first order and I really thought I wasn't going to be into it since it sounded super foody. However, Cheeky was a pleasant surprise. I first applied it and all I got was crazy sweet butterscotch. But then there it was, the apple really came out to play! I agree, this is too good to have sit until the fall!

Wet, it was empire apples: hard, super crispy and juicy, white flesh and crimson skin and all. INCREDIBLY true to life. As it is drying, it is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo buttery. I'm getting very little cinnamon, almost none, I have to really look for it. Is fading a bit, should have brought to work...

ETA it hasn't faded as much as I thought-- the apple part did, but the butter and sugar is still wafting enticingly all around me, 7+ hours later. wheee

Edited by tyvey

At first this was all strong WALNUT on me. Too much. Thankfully it drifted away and lots of delicious apples finally rolled out and now it is apples, and buttery brown sugar...I think I even get the cream cheese frosting. Definitely a baked good. Mmm. light cinnamon, not too much.

I actually like it better than CAC.

This is lasting very well, but it has actually turned into Phantoms Breath on me! I was driving around thinking "Mmmm...I love Phantom." Then I was like "I'M NOT WEARING PHANTOM!!" I don't know how...don't think they have anything in common...Hmm.

Maybe I will layer Marigold and Amaranth and Phantom and see what happens...

I think either one will handle Bang, esp if it's a half dose like CinMel mentioned. Bang is not THAT high in cops that it can't be covered rather easily. Sexpionage would be a different story, but Bang should be just fine I think.

thank you :D Hmmmm. *puts on thinking cap*

it's funny I seem to amp EST (that's what produces the swingset pole smell, right?) more than cops! They rarely come through, even wet! (Or: my nose is now 'blind' to cops & i'm profoundly offending people in my first few minutes out the door.)

This too is yummy cakeness. Wet the apple smell reminded me of the initial Candy Apple Cutie scent, and the smell you get when you mix sugar, cut apples and cinnamon for an apple pie filling, but as it dries down it goes more cakey and rich and I want to eat my arm. Infact it smells just let the Hummingbird Bakery's Apple Nutty Loaf, minus the chocolate. Gosh, I really should make some more of that...

All apple, all the time. I'm really surprised by that, because normally I amp brown sugar like you wouldn'y believe. This isn't as sweet as Candy Apple Cutie on me, and is a very clear green apple scent, as opposed to the red apple scent of Sugared Apples.

Hmmm... tried this one blind and thought "chocolate... but not nice chocolate". A big coffee-like as well. Read the ingredients and it has walnut. Well, that would be why! I can't stand the smell of nuts, harks back to my nut allergy. Will have to give this one a miss.

I love this. I get ooey-gooey apple-caramel coffee cake, and that's just fine with me! Oh my goodness this smells divine! I'm not certain I can pin down the walnut, though. I'll have to sniff harder the next time I wear it. For now I'm happy with ooey-gooey cake. It makes me want to make a pot of coffee & curl up with a good book. And cake.

WALNUT ~ Leaves promote fertility, carry nuts to delay pregnancy. Wishes granted, strengthens the heart, enhancement of mental powers. Dark earthly powers.

What does that "Dark earthly powers" at the end of the walnut description mean?

And, oh my stars, I'm craving hot apple pie with gobs of vanilla ice cream and loads of caramel slathered on top now!

• 2 weeks later...

Cinnamon for me is the most prominent note, it's cakey but not buttery, it's not so intensely foody that I cannot wear it, I think the nuttiness helps. It's pretty autumnal. I'm afraid I maybe smell a bit like a candle. I do get apple in there too, it's just not the prominent or crispy apple some people got. Hopefully it will inspire someone to want to eat me, since I Bang!ed it :P

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...

After getting several trail vials of this I finally got a FB!

I've been told I smell like waffles, like maple sausage, maple syrup and like a McGriddle - I find NONE of these offensive :D

I know it's not the advertised fragrance, but those are the things that multiple people have associated this with and I think it's scrummilicious myself so WHO CARES! :lol: I smell completely edible while wearing this and that is one of my most FAVORITE ways TO smell so BOOYAH! Full Bottle ladies and gentlemen - get ya some!!!

• 1 month later...

Finally let my vial settle down enough to get over its travel shock, and give this a fair try. As always, I am ASTONISHED at how accurately Mara captures certain notes. On me, the apple is very distinct in this, easily picked out from the sweet and creamy elements. The fruit itself is on the tart side. I think, in fact, I get more of an apple concoction, with apples as the starring element, accessorized by the rest, rather than a more blended, cake-y feel (which is more what I was looking for). While I don't think I would do a full bottle of this, I am definitely enjoying the sample and will sit with it for the day (unlike some things which I've had to wash off). And keep using until it's gone. And then, who knows, it might morph into a necessity!

• 2 weeks later...

This makes me hungry for apple pie. Right now I'm slathered and I smell like a delicious apple dessert- sticky apples with caramel and brown sugar. This scent is so perfect for fall! It's amazing how realistic this is to a real yummy treat!

• 7 months later...

AD-Cheeky-LovePotion_.jpg

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/perfumerie/potion/Cheeky/

http://lovepotionperfume.com/reading_room/articles/PheroList

"Want to attract some delicious attention? Inspired by a droolworthy dessert, come slather yourself in this decadent creation: a warm apple, brown sugar and rich black walnut birthday cake, topped with yummy cream cheese frosting and dripping with gooey caramel. You'll be the apple of his eye with this one!"

I bought a bottle of Cheeky through our wonderful Trade Post! I'd forgotten the doll I purchased it from had it enhanced with the phero BANG! This is my first LP with that phero. From the bottle I eagerly huffed in hopes the cream cheese frosting would emerge. I was greeted with a melange of all the notes. Smeared a lil' back of my hand and it was all about the Walnut and Apple. I look forward to wearing it this summer and will report back once it goes for a test run! Holding out on hopes the sugar and cream cheese will take over on my skin after several hours of wear. Yummers!

Edited by ComingUpRoses