Coconut Breeze

Raq On

I like this very, very much!

First when I applied it I thought how it's really, really coconut-y, bit it didn't last. Or so I thought... I'm in the kitchen, cooking, it's very hot and all I can smell is not what I'm cooking, but coconut!! Yummy! :D

It's a stealthy one, isn't it? It's one of my favorite summer scents and i can still get fooled... it seems so light when I first put it on but then hours later I still have soft coconut musk wisping off my skin...

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a tiny bit of sample of this in a trade, and so grateful I did. It's the only coconut scent that does not go all plastic on me. It smells like I always envisioned coconut scents would smell, so tropical and sunny! I wish I had a bottle to wear on my honeymoon in December!

I'm hoping the July 2015 releases include a Coconut Breeze-like blend somewhere. This one has been haunting me for a while since I started liking coconut scents. (Mara's are what I would consider dry and rich, whereas others often trigger my allergy and make my throat tight.) I adore cocoa butter, but it's a lesser used note I've noticed...

Really crossing my fingers for a re-brew or sister-brew of this!

I'm hoping the July 2015 releases include a Coconut Breeze-like blend somewhere. This one has been haunting me for a while since I started liking coconut scents. (Mara's are what I would consider dry and rich, whereas others often trigger my allergy and make my throat tight.) I adore cocoa butter, but it's a lesser used note I've noticed...

Sometimes it's used quite a bit. Pherodise has Cocoa butter but the scent is quite different from this. We are only on the July releases so you never know. Edited by StacyK

I so agree, I love Coconut Breeze, I have just a few drops left of this baby….

Ahhh I get to "dust off" my bottle for the summer. This scent is so summer smelling to me. Reminds me of being a young teen and I just couldn't wait for summer to get here. It smells like the beach

• 2 months later...

This smells a combination of cocoa butter and coconut in the bottle. On wet, i had a full blast of cocoa butter with the coconut and musk accords behind it. On drydown, the cocoa butter faded fast and never came back on my skin. All that I was left with was the musk which seems to be very similar to the musk in my Almond PE. In fact, i thought I was wearing my PE. I wish the cocoa butter lasted longer so I might layer this over my cocoa butter in the future.

I know this is one of your favourite. I'm definitely going to try it a couple of times more before making a judgement if it loves me as much as i love it.

Edited by JOC