SUPER for Women

WOW Mara and Ail! This is incredible! I have to admit I wasn't terribly excited when I first read the ingredient list for this - I was hoping it'd be some kind of oh I dunno...something else... Sometimes the foody blends here only amp one note for me - like LP original. But this is much, MUCH better than that on me...it's vanillabutterymaplespicy (how does a spice note get in here? the Benzoin?)...yet not heavy! I imagined this was one I couldn't wear in the heat of summer but really I think I can. If the sweetie likes this half as much as I do, it's an immediate full bottle! YUM! :yeahthat: I'm huffing my cleavage like a madwoman!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At first I get a really strong sort of metallic note, which I'm figuring is one of the pheros? I know benzoin is supposed to have a vanilla-like odor to it, or at least sweet. Once it dries down it's all sweet creamy yumminess, sort of like a softer version of Raven Moon (last year's formulation is the one I have). I have to wait for just the right circumstance to see how it affects other people but for now I find it delicious!

:lightsaber1: Oh but this really does smell good! I just got it in the mail. I smell the sugary mapley vanilla goodness I hoped for. And then the end note is almost like a man's cologne. It's like it doesn't taper off into edible sweetness. Instead, it has a nice dark finish to it. Love that because it makes the scent just sophisticated enough that I can wear it anywhere--and not seem like I'm trying to impersonate a cream puff. And by finish, I don't mean the scent goes away, I still have it on and can detect each note. I mean there are like layers to a scent and the top layers are yummy and the bottom layer is almost bitter or woody. Puuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrfect!

It's like it doesn't taper off into edible sweetness. Instead, it has a nice dark finish to it. Love that because it makes the scent just sophisticated enough that I can wear it anywhere--and not seem like I'm trying to impersonate a cream puff. And by finish, I don't mean the scent goes away, I still have it on and can detect each note. I mean there are like layers to a scent and the top layers are yummy and the bottom layer is almost bitter or woody. Puuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrfect!

I snipped a bit in the quote - you've got it right there - NOT too sweet, and layers of scent until the end - which is a LONG way away, this one lasted forever on me!

I snipped a bit in the quote - you've got it right there - NOT too sweet, and layers of scent until the end - which is a LONG way away, this one lasted forever on me!

Try layering it with Hamantaschen...

Oh MY!

May

Super lasts quite a LONG time on me, as well. However, my skin seems to be amping the sweetness... this one is incredibly sweet (the vanillabutterymaplespicy blend which Katz mentioned) on me and, whereas I normally need to slather heavily, with reapplications in an hour or two, Super diffuses greatly with just a smidgeon of oil and lasts a good, long while (no data other than sometime short of 4.5 hours on how long as I feel asleep early, with it on last night, and it was gone when I had to take My Beloved's new puppy out at 1 AM... she's a cutie but she just doesn't have bladder/bowel endurance yet and, of course, even though she's his baby, she chooses me to wake up at the odd hours for her potty break... got to be impressed though that she's choosing to wake me up, though, you know, instead of, well, just relieving herself)

Edited by Chaionlife

I love it too. My skin does strange things to it fresh (bacon smokehouse and pancakes! Hungry! Hungry Jack, gobble them down and the plate comes back!)and then it turned in to a smoooth and soft maple cream with an incredible undercurrent of spice. 6 hours strong so far.

It reminds me a bit of VS amber romance except Super is so much better and more. Must be the creme anglais note in amber romance that has me comparing them. Layering the two is going to be one dreamy cloud of scent.

Super will also require a layering of Valentines Chocolate too. Yummy!

WOW Mara and Ail! This is incredible! I have to admit I wasn't terribly excited when I first read the ingredient list for this - I was hoping it'd be some kind of oh I dunno...something else... Sometimes the foody blends here only amp one note for me - like LP original. But this is much, MUCH better than that on me...it's vanillabutterymaplespicy (how does a spice note get in here? the Benzoin?)...yet not heavy! I imagined this was one I couldn't wear in the heat of summer but really I think I can. If the sweetie likes this half as much as I do, it's an immediate full bottle! YUM! :) I'm huffing my cleavage like a madwoman!

It doesn't last long on me, like the honeys do. But, it smells so beautiful, I will prolly scent locket it. :-)

I didn't think I'd like it. I don't like smelling like a pancake, and my skin amps ginger.

But, this is SOOO well blended! The maple is JUST enough! Just EXACTLY enough! I don't know what M&D did, but this is the FIRST ginger that didn't rear up and clobber the other ingredients, to death.

The dry-down is butter-vanilla-amber. NUMMERS! :-)

It doesn't last long on me, like the honeys do. But, it smells so beautiful, I will prolly scent locket it. :-)

I didn't think I'd like it. I don't like smelling like a pancake, and my skin amps ginger.

But, this is SOOO well blended! The maple is JUST enough! Just EXACTLY enough! I don't know what M&D did, but this is the FIRST ginger that didn't rear up and clobber the other ingredients, to death.

The dry-down is butter-vanilla-amber. NUMMERS! :-)

AND, I was wrong about it not lasting. I don't know why I couldn't smell it, for awhile. I :dancingfruits0nm: t lasted until morning.

Hi! I'm brand new to the world of pheromone-laced oils and just got a sample of Super for Women in the mail. I can't smell the sugar or cake so much; mostly I get the super-heady lusty musky note. I put just the eensiest drop on my cleavage and was overwhelmed by the muskiness; should I try applying it elsewhere? Will the smell eventually calm down on my skin?

Maybe I need to loosen up! :rolleyes:

Welcome, Stutefish! Thanks for joining us here! :rolleyes:

Did you receive the scented version of SUPER for Women? (Blue S logo label?)

Or the UNscented version containing just the SUPER SEXY Pheromone Blend? (Plain white label.)

To me, the UNscented pheros smell like what you described, but I cannot imagine the scented versions ever being described as such, as they are constructed of concentrated perfume oils, the scent of which is impossible to miss.

If it's not obvious by the labelling which product you received, it would be much appreciated if you would scan the product in your possession and either post here or email it to me, and perhaps we can better assess what you have in hand.

Again - welcome and thanks for joining us! ~ Mara

Our email address: TimesSquareProductions@yahoo.com

I'm so happy I have finally made friends with SUPER. I have tried it 3 times, but I think b/c I had a Spring cold my sense of smell was all wrong. It smelled bitter and icky! DH kept assuring me that it was lovely, but I was overwhelmed with a bitter scent. Very strange.

Well finally my lungs have cleared up, and I tried it again. Mmm...yummy with sharp teeth right under the smooth surface. I understand what inkling means by smokehouse bacon, becuase I detect a slightly smoky waft at first, and now I can sense the maple. On me it still has a certain sharpness, however, that I wasn't expecting...That is probably the pheros - I think I interpret pheros as "sharpness". We'll see how long it hangs around today.

Yeah I think that "metallic" thing I get is the pheros...I get it in PB SUPER as well, but not until the drydown (it's like man smell with metal) whereas with PG SUPER I smell it right away, which would make sense in that it's the female version.

Welcome, Stutefish! Thanks for joining us here! :blushing:

Did you receive the scented version of SUPER for Women? (Blue S logo label?)

Or the UNscented version containing just the SUPER SEXY Pheromone Blend? (Plain white label.)

To me, the UNscented pheros smell like what you described, but I cannot imagine the scented versions ever being described as such, as they are constructed of concentrated perfume oils, the scent of which is impossible to miss.

If it's not obvious by the labelling which product you received, it would be much appreciated if you would scan the product in your possession and either post here or email it to me, and perhaps we can better assess what you have in hand.

Again - welcome and thanks for joining us! ~ Mara

Our email address: TimesSquareProductions@yahoo.com

Thanks for responding! I have the scented version; it came with the blue S logo label and everything. To use luna65's wording, I get the "man smell with metal" and pretty much nothing else. Is it possible the SUPER doesn't agree with my body chemistry? I tried it on my wrists and my neck and the result is the same. Should I try layering it with other more foody fragrances?

Bright pink! I bet it's my kooky skin chemistry that's confusing things.

Well, it appears so, and I'm so sorry to hear that. You shouldn't have to layer it with anything, it's a finshed perfume and should stand on its own.

Sorry that it doesn't work for you, perhaps there is someone about who would like to swap with you for something that might suit you better. Sheesh, on me, it smells like raw gooey cake batter!

at first sniff, this was a little sweet for me, but come on, it's pheremones and i have to try it and see if it works and if so, i need more!

so i'm testing it today.

one of my work friends is leaving and we're having a going away thing for her which includes lunch out, then she and i are going for drinks at a few bars and i figured some good, sweet smelling pheremones might get us a few free drinks from bar patrons of the male persuasion.

the lunch and bar hopping is yet to take place, but my male co-worker is being especially friendly today and standing closer to me than he usually does and a lot more often than he usually does, so i have hope for this stuff.

we have a very brotherly-sisterly kind of friendship going on between us and if it's affecting him, watch out boys at the bar!

i'll update later and let you know how it goes :wink2:

e.

at first sniff, this was a little sweet for me, but come on, it's pheremones ....

For me, Super is ultra-sweet and has extra-strong throw. I find I only need a dot (literally, just a dot) applied to have the scent surrounding me in a cloud (which, with my "eat every scent" skin chemistry, is welcomingly unusual). I don't know if dotting the fragrance means I'm not applying "enough" pheromones (i.e., not applying the "recommended dosage"), though.

I wore this outside for the first time today (I'm in a writing phase at the moment - hence no social life) I teamed it up with Scandalous to play down the sugary sweetness a little.

This is probably just a coincidence but a middle-aged business man followed me onto a train, stared at me the whole journey and then tried to follow me home... and believe me I am not looking very lovely at the moment....

Apart from that I did notice people seemed very friendly. I'll give it another go on Tuesday - I've got another workshop :wink2:

May

Edited by May

I decided to experiment and used Super with Androtics Lust After Me. My bottle of lust after me is chocolatini x5 copulins and it STINKS. Super completely covered the copulins and blended with the chocolatini in to something wonderful!

*sigh* I'm so sad about this one. I have bad luck with some vanillas, while others smell fab on me. When I put it on, at first it smells creamy and yummy, then my skin gets ahold of it and turns it into overly rancid sweet milk. Same thing it did to bpal's midway (and many others). I really have peculiar skin though. I am resins like crazy, to the point that's just insane, and normally if the foody vanilla ones do work on me, they disappear in a matter of minutes. Doesn't stop me from getting them, because I LOVE vanilla! lol

I had the monthly sample pack with my most recent order. As I was sniffin away I had already slathered myself in Honeyed Seductions. By the time I made it to Super for women I had nowhere left to apply, yet being very intrigued by the scent I decided to put it in my hair.

Ahhh, the rest of the day I was surrounded by a hallow of yummy goodness. It had serious staying power. The scent was a little different the next time I wore it since it was actually applied to my skin. I was able to more clearly detect the pheros in it (though they were not unpleasant). Even though it was different, it is still among my favorites of the newer selection. I even ordered a full bottle the following day.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm so sad about this one. I lOVE a good foodie smell, but when I put this one on all I get is an almost urine smell, and it doesn't away upon drydown. I don't know if this is what others have referred to as "metallic" or not, but it is so unpleasant I needed to wash it off :Hug_emoticon: . I guess it has to be wonky skin chemistry here, as I've tried it three times, and others are not reporting the same thing. sigh....

That's the pheromones you are smelling. Some people are more sensitive to them than others...we have different sniffer receptors and perceive the smell of them differently. I must admit, there's a really really strong dose of pheros in the SUPER blends. I'm sorry it didn't work for you! :Hug_emoticon:

It's funny, usually I can smell the pheros after drydown, when the scent begins to fade on me, but PG Super is the only one where the opposite happens: I smell the SS blend right from the outset and the actual scent (very soft) after drydown. Repeated use has only reinforced this impression. I'm sad because I want to smell what you do, Mara! :Hug_emoticon:

Well I finally received my first order ! *yippee* It was not a long wait at all.... I was just super excited about getting my hot little hands on some sample vials !!!

The first thing I must say .... The presentation of the package alone is AMAZING... from the way they are packaged, vials labeled, receipt/packing slip enclosed, business card included = WOW ! All of those factors tell you that you are indeed doing buisness with a classy, upscale, business consious company.

Now ....

The first thing I tried out of my yummy samples was *drum roll please* Super for Women... OH MY !!! I think I have found my new love... the butteryness *is that a word? if so its spelled wrong* I go to work to see my honey and his comment is "What smells soo good... smells like ummm cinnamon rolls" I give him my wrist and he takes a big wiff---- "Mmmm you smell great! I like that" We come home and he snuggles really close to my neck and again says how much he loves how I smell ---

Ladies.... 1 sample down and several more to go.... if this it just the begining I better go put my credit card in the ice cube tray and freeze it !!!!

Simply Fabulous Ladies !!!!

Thank you both for such a wonderful experience... I usually dont wear perfume because quite often they give me a headache but sooo far soo good and he loves it !!!

By the way ... where do you all usually apply the perfume to? Wrists, neck, back of neck, and cleveage... anywhere else?

Thanks Bunches !

By the way ... where do you all usually apply the perfume to? Wrists, neck, back of neck, and cleveage... anywhere else?

Anywhere & everywhere, hun.....

Glad you are enjoying your goodies thus far! At least you didn't do like most of us here......you can tell the truly addicted, because when we get a package, we put 5 or 6 on at once, in various & sundry sniffing parts, because we just CAN'T WAIT....

A cute barista at Starbucks refused to let me pay for my coffee when I was wearing this. :)

I don't care for the scent as it goes on, at first, but after a few minutes it seems to work with my body chemistry to make sort of a vanilla-spicy scent that works for me. I don't think I'll get it again, but I've been enjoying my sample.

I don't care for the scent as it goes on, at first, but after a few minutes it seems to work with my body chemistry to make sort of a vanilla-spicy scent that works for me.

In that case, maybe I should try this one again, and wait a while to see how it morphs before dismissing it as unwearable. For some reason, although I absolutely love all other LP scents, I have a strong aversion to Super (and I don't think it's due to the pheros, because I like all of the other scented phero blends).

What kind of aversion is it, though? If you think it's too sweet, or if one of the notes doesn't seem right, then it's probably the scent. But if you're getting an impression that has nothing to do with the fragrance itself, then it's likely the pheros. PG Super is the only one I've had that problem with, probably because the SS mix is very strong. But I'm also allowing mine to age for a while to see if the fragrance gains strength enough for my nose. :banana011:

OK, this won't be much of a review yet, but I just received my order (yippee!!) and the first try of Super for Women on my skin is a very nice vanilla-honey scent. I wasn't expecting my order so soon (it arrived super fast!) and I was already wearing perfume, but I just couldn't wait to try this out, so I applied over what I was already wearing. It seems to blend well enough with the other scent, since I tend to stick to scents in the spicy/vanilla/resin family.

I also received the sample I requested of PG:Cuddle Bunny, so I just had to try it in a couple of places too. I smell good!

My DH is taking his late-Saturday-afternoon-after-work nap and I won't waken him because it's very precious to him (he works long days every day but Sunday). But we'll see if the pheromones have any effect on him after he wakes up and is well-rested :yeahthat:

In the meantime, something is suddenly making my male cat do this :)

• 2 weeks later...

I got my order yesterday Thank you Mara :lol:

Of course I baptised myself with everything, I have a bad habit of that LOL .

I really love the scent of super and normally I dont like vanilla. I find when I try things here scents I normally dont care for I end up loving.

I will report on the phero effects as soon as I test it out more.

I got a sample of Heartland of my gosh is wonderful. I grew up in the country and we would play in the fields out back alot and it just reminds me of a glorious summer day without a care in the world.

Tisha

SuperView2.jpg

This is what I have. I could smell the "perfume" part but it was deeply buried by the pheromones. My husband likes Super for Men and I can detect the pheros but not nearly as much. /blames nose

That's indeed how the scented version is shipped.

I find the perfume in this one incredibly strong. It surprises me to hear that you can't smell it. This one seems to be 50/50 with how people react to it. I know Danna is not crazy about the Ginger and Champagne notes I stuck in there, and I wonder if that isn't what some of you are thinking is the smell of the pheros. Because the scent of the pheros themselves is a really light musk.

?

I could smell the "perfume" part but it was deeply buried by the pheromones.

Heh, I keep saying this but that's exactly how it is for me. I think that's why I immediately bonded with PB Super, because the fragrance is amazing and I only really experienced the effects of the phero mix (not in a negative way, that is) rather than the smell. I've toughed it out with PG Super and while it has the desired effect with my OTL the fact that I can only smell the SS mix on myself is too distracting for me to utilize effectively.

Mara: I get a definite metallic smell, which I suppose could be attributed to other components, but I really think it's the SS female mix because for me it's somewhat akin to the SS male mix on drydown (except that does have more of a musk [i.e. sweat] aura, to be frank it smells like a guy on the morning after), just an intense aura of otherness. But I guess we do all experience them differently, like how people get the "stinky vinegar" out of EoW while I get the "fruity cheese" (that's the only way I can describe it: a sweet yeast-y kind of thing).

Edited by luna65