SUPER for Women

I enjoy this one a lot. I also smell a slight metallic note but I like it, it makes me think of *man of steel* superman/supergirl and it adds to the vibe for me in my manifesting my steely confidence. That's only a touch for me though because the rest is sweetness and cake.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm always a bit on the fence with this one when I sniff it from the vial, but after about ten minutes on, any 'funky' smell that I detected fades away into a nice sugary vanilla smell and I find it layers well with so many things. So glad to have it in my arsenal, may well have to snag a bottle as well.

edited to say, I did cave and get a bottle and really do adore Super for layering ^^

Edited by piratical dahlia

• 2 months later...

You know my biggest mistake is only smelling them in the vial and not putting them on. When I first got this one I didnt really get much from it in the vial so didnt put it on but I put it on tonight and WOW. I gotta say this is delicious, so sweet and great throw , I didnt get any metallic notes just a whole bunch of delicious yummyness. This is on my fav list now, gotta get me a bottle.

YUM YUM YUM

All I smell are the pheromones, nothing at all sweet. :c352-0016: <--- pheromones attacking my nose.

Oh well, I shall not give up.

CRosewhisper from NA ?

Edited by liz

Well I've been using Super the last few days and I gotta say since I lathered it on that the pheros really work, I got ALOT of self effects within the first 15 minutes it made me feel very sexy. The scent is also so delicious this is going on my top favorites.

Man everytime I think I got all my favs I get a whiff of one I havent tried in a while and boom I fall in love with another one.

Since this has aged I feel the scent itself has matured to the point where I can discern it more than I did when it was newly-brewed. But I've also found some other things to layer it with as well, so I've worn it more than I thought I would. I did want to chime in to say the SS mix is VERY potent, and for me it's just a matter of finding the right scent combo to utilize it effectively. But I still wish I could smell the actual scent because it sounds so delicious!

• 3 weeks later...

I wore this today and had quite the interesting reaction from my husband. He sniffed it and wrinkled his nose and said that I smelled like a carnival gone bad. He said it was like a really bad mix of chocolate, popcorn, cotton candy and vomit (yes, he said vomit). I think the last was the pheremone scent. After about 20 minutes I had him resniff. He said it still smelled like a stale carnival. I told him about the pheremones and he said "well, this one did not work on me... I was sooo not turned on by it."

So, this one is apparently not working with my chemistry the way it has worked with others... How sad!

I wore this today and had quite the interesting reaction from my husband. He sniffed it and wrinkled his nose and said that I smelled like a carnival gone bad. He said it was like a really bad mix of chocolate, popcorn, cotton candy and vomit (yes, he said vomit). I think the last was the pheremone scent. After about 20 minutes I had him resniff. He said it still smelled like a stale carnival. I told him about the pheremones and he said "well, this one did not work on me... I was sooo not turned on by it."

So, this one is apparently not working with my chemistry the way it has worked with others... How sad!

hmm, I think that your hubby has a really sensitive nose. I haven't tried super sexy but when I wear eow perfectly covered, people say I smell amazing, and I've had this one incident where a girl next to my table asked me "do you smell vomit or is it just me?". And she had a really sensitive nose.

• 1 month later...

I tried Super 4W the other day and LOVED it. It had an edible, cake like aroma that eventually turns to more of a vanilla and like baking cakes in the kitchen. But it's not completely foody on me. It's a delicious vanilla cake aroma that reminds me of baking cakes in the kitchen. Sweet and yummy and soothing.

As for the phero effect, one guy that always says hi to me started a conversation with me and seemed like he really wanted to talk to me. Our exchanges have pretty much been, "hi, how've you been?" - very casual, nothing much, but when I wore Super 4W, he seemed compelled to have a conversation with me, and at a few points he moved a little closer, like he was probably getting a good feeling from the pheros. Another guy was pretty friendly to me with a big smile and came around me a few times. So the pheros in this mix seem to have good throw, which is great.

Edited by starlitegirl

• 3 weeks later...

I tried this the other day, in the bottle is smelled like cake batter ice cream from cold stone creamery

On it was soft and warm smelling, like light shea butter and cocoa butter, then it got stronger and was cakey creamy good, like a french vanilla cake in the oven

i went to the dr in the morning and ran light errands - worked great - so many smiles, help and people showing interest - this excited me as i knew my fence sitter [on the fence btwn special friends and real committment - he has serious committment phobia - more on that later] was coming over to help me paint and if strangers got a buzz, boy was he in for it ----before he arrived put a bit on - nothin, nada, no reaction or comment, during clean up i sneaked off and added an extra dash - again nothing and half an hour later he bolted [with the usual regular kiss goodnight] like someone called and said his house was on fire - did i over slather or does the pheros not mix well with paint fumes?

anyway this still gets my patent pending love it, love it :blue_dancing_banana::blue_dancing_banana::blue_dancing_banana:

Goes in the top 5 (oops i mean 10) and i must get a bottle when i earn coupons or discounts or something b/c if i order more right now my family my send me to debtors prison :TotakekeBannana:

I tried this the other day, in the bottle is smelled like cake batter ice cream from cold stone creamery

On it was soft and warm smelling, like light shea butter and cocoa butter, then it got stronger and was cakey creamy good, like a french vanilla cake in the oven

i went to the dr in the morning and ran light errands - worked great - so many smiles, help and people showing interest - this excited me as i knew my fence sitter [on the fence btwn special friends and real committment - he has serious committment phobia - more on that later] was coming over to help me paint and if strangers got a buzz, boy was he in for it ----before he arrived put a bit on - nothin, nada, no reaction or comment, during clean up i sneaked off and added an extra dash - again nothing and half an hour later he bolted [with the usual regular kiss goodnight] like someone called and said his house was on fire - did i over slather or does the pheros not mix well with paint fumes?

anyway this still gets my patent pending love it, love it :blue_dancing_banana::blue_dancing_banana::blue_dancing_banana:

Goes in the top 5 (oops i mean 10) and i must get a bottle when i earn coupons or discounts or something b/c if i order more right now my family my send me to debtors prison :TotakekeBannana:

I have 2 thoughts for you on this situation. First is that people who are arround you often will occassionally be thrown off by a change in your pheromone signature. Unless they have a really ADVERSE reaction, you need to give it a couple of tries before making a judgement call on it.

Secondly, if I has a serious commitment issue, pheros CANNOT help that. They just can't. That is something that only he can do.

Keep working the pheros, though......they can be fun and can add a little spice in relationships, as well as tipping the scales in your favor in some other situations (socially and on the job).

I have 2 thoughts for you on this situation. First is that people who are arround you often will occassionally be thrown off by a change in your pheromone signature. Unless they have a really ADVERSE reaction, you need to give it a couple of tries before making a judgement call on it.

Secondly, if I has a serious commitment issue, pheros CANNOT help that. They just can't. That is something that only he can do.

Keep working the pheros, though......they can be fun and can add a little spice in relationships, as well as tipping the scales in your favor in some other situations (socially and on the job).

I will try it again, he is one of those that have to analyze change before he is ok with it.

I just want to tip the scales in my favor on occassion- there is therapy for his other issues :666:

Since i had such a good day when wearing this it is definitely a bottle purchase

• 1 month later...

This is some good stuff! I haven't tried it in public yet, just a small testing today to see if it agrees with my chemistry. I get the gooey cake batter smell & I also get the slight tang, I believe that the tang is the champagne, it never agree with my chemistry. Thankfully the champagne note is light enough so the other notes can shine through. Very yummeh!

I was thinking about covering it, I'm not a foody perfume kind of girl, but I know boys love foody scents. I thought about covering this with Sugared Honeycomb (my favorite LP!) any other ideas?

I LOVE sugared honeysuckle over this one. It's sooo sexy. I haven't tried it with sultry afternoon, but as soon as I get my new bottle in (the other was used all up to the last drop!) I'm giving it a go. I imagine I'll be like sex incarnate, just in time for some new birth control that DOESN'T prevent me from doing anything (depo...BAD).

I layer Super for Women with Sugared French Vanilla or Sugared Vanilla Bean, both of which bring out the cake scent more for me.

The scented Super for Women just didn't work for me scent-wise......but the Super Sexy pheros are great! I just ordered another bottle of the Unscented version.....

I layer Super for Women with Sugared French Vanilla or Sugared Vanilla Bean, both of which bring out the cake scent more for me.

The scented Super for Women just didn't work for me scent-wise......but the Super Sexy pheros are great! I just ordered another bottle of the Unscented version.....

Yeah the scent didnt work for me either, however trying it with one of the sugared vanillas might be perfect. I am so going to have to try it.

O.K. I wore this again today & made sure to SHAKE it well, before I applied it. I didn't get any cat pee smell this time, just cake batter with a slight metallic note (I'm assuming that's the pheros). I wore this layered with Sugared Honeycomb again & it's a really great combo for me. :wink2:

I had an odd experience with this. Yesterday morning I applied it and it was it usual sugary yumminess. Then I reapplied later in the day and it went RANK on me. I'm not saying it was the oil; it could've been something different about my skin. It smelled like asphalt and was making me a bit nauseated. Has something like this happened to anyone else??? Not necessarily with this particular LP, but with any of them.

• 2 weeks later...

I received my Super today : ) I am in Northern Cali and have gotten my last two orders in two to three days. I am lucky to be so close!

When I first put this one, I did get a strong metallic note. It did go away after about a half hour. After that I get a sweet but non-sugary and non-cloying vanilla. In the background it smells like there is a earthier note. It reminds me of Alternative Breedings: Eternal Hunger with honey, balsam peru, clove, ginger root, sweet musk and vanilla.It reminds me in the way it has some similar notes. Overall it is quite different.

I am guessing the earthier smell is the kick of ginger and the musk. That phases lasted 2-3 hours. After that is became a lovely, angelic vanilla smell. It is reminiscent of Possets The Scent of Angels and BPAL's Antique Lace. It's in the same type of scent to me.

This almost smells like there is floral notes in it at this point. It's very light, creamy and soft.

It does have good throw but at the same time it's very subtle and sexy. This would be a perfume one could wear on a daily basis or to a formal event and it be appropriate. I also adore Me, Jane and it's more "in your face."

• 3 weeks later...

After all the discussion on this one, I decided to re-test last night...I dabbed, I waited, nope, nothing but yummy cake and the slightest metallic note. Drydown was even nicer!

I re-tested AGAIN (I refuse to be defeated by a perfume...) the other night. After I had showered, scrubbed & applied my usual cocoa-butter & shea lotion, I impulsively applied SUPER.

AHA! Evidently my lotion is thick enough to prevent the perfume from transforming on my skin. It behaved itself quite nicely, kind of angel food cakey with a hint of metal. Still not my fave scent of all time, but I take what I can get.

And of course, as with anything amped with SS4W, DH thought it smelled stupendous. He is very impressionable that way, the dear.

And of course, as with anything amped with SS4W, DH thought it smelled stupendous. He is very impressionable that way, the dear.

Gosh I wish the pheros worked on my guy the way they work on everyone else's... :(

I didn't mean to make you feel bad, I was just venting. :love:

You're not alone in your vents.

You'd think with me going to Gold's gym, I'd be able to find some kind of decent guy. I'm convinced it's the approachable thing. Plus, they probably are worried they'd look like tools hitting on women at the gym. Of course, it's the older ones that have no problem. Heck, I had a college professor (who was both annoying and creepy!) from way back when I got my first undergrad degree in '94 checking me out. And this is a man who I asked to write a recommendation letter for me the year after I graduated and he couldn't even remember my name. 1 stinking year! And I had multiple classes with him, plus he would start conversations with me and my friends and a short lived tool of a boyfriend whenever he saw us in the cafe. Of course I'm much more fit now than I was back then, but I'm willing to bet he still doesn't realize I took his classes (where he bored me to near death).

How's that for a vent? :(

Gosh I wish the pheros worked on my guy the way they work on everyone else's... :)

NO phero effects?! EVER?!! What have you worn around him?

I work out three days a week & I've been told I'm pretty & adorable & have a cute figure, but what am I doing on a Friday night?

Talking to you wonderful ladies!

And starlitegirl, if that tool of a professor can't remember you then good riddance. :jumpforjoy:

I am home on a friday night purusing the forum and I love it... You ladies make my night! :jumpforjoy:

I work out three days a week & I've been told I'm pretty & adorable & have a cute figure, but what am I doing on a Friday night?

Talking to you wonderful ladies!

And starlitegirl, if that tool of a professor can't remember you then good riddance. :)

Eh well, Friday nights could be worse. I'm curled up in my bed, online and watching TiVo - I have around 36 hours to get through. It's insane! So many shows that I love...

Good thing I'm building a stockpile of pheros though. All I'm missing at this point is cuddle bunny since I have BI in the newest LP. I think I'm just going to start dosing the gym boys as a freak experiment. A girl's gotta have fun... might as well bowl em over with pheros, just not the super sexual ones :jumpforjoy:

Eh well, Friday nights could be worse. I'm curled up in my bed, online and watching TiVo - I have around 36 hours to get through. It's insane! So many shows that I love...

Good thing I'm building a stockpile of pheros though. All I'm missing at this point is cuddle bunny since I have BI in the newest LP. I think I'm just going to start dosing the gym boys as a freak experiment. A girl's gotta have fun... might as well bowl em over with pheros, just not the super sexual ones :jumpforjoy:

Oh it is so fun having people to experiment around :) cant wait to hear :jumpforjoy: